Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Signature Requests.

If I could have one, that'd be fantastic, and I'd love you forever. Any human Sith basically, and the image as use as a profile pic. If I could have "They say all the hat inside will burn me up, I say it keeps me warm" as a quote that'd be fantastic.

Make one for me, almighty Tef <3

Use any of these pictures in the signature, along with 'Emperor Kaine the Darkener' as the only text.

Necro_II.jpg
Necrowarrior_F_by_mindsiphon.jpg
Vampire_portrait_by_mindsiphon.jpg
Demon_Pirate_Varg_by_ErikVonLehmann.jpg

If you could make me one that'd be awesome. I'd like one with my avatar for the pic, though with a copper blade instead of green. The background should be ashes floating around feilds, and a few Ruusan bouncers. For the name, put Felicia Tannul, and the quote "Inner peace comes with years of practice."

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

I don't do them in order of posting, this isn't first come first served. Sorry, I just do sigs by how inspired I'm feeling, and how cool of a request it is, and whether or not the person already has a sig. I'm not trying to stop you from requesting though, go for it, just explaining why I'm not posting in order of those who posted and how those who are getting skipped may still get a sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom