Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Requests for Signatures, Custom Wanted Posters, and Miscallenous

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Sorry, from the way you described it it sounded like the gear was supposed to be above the blade

Jeff_Solaris_Logo.jpg

I nkow i've already asked for two signatures (Which I LOVE btw), but is there any chance you could create a company logo for the Beast Hunter's Guild? *Kitten cat eyes*

*Because togorian*

Even if you cna't, thanks for what you've already made! :D

[member="HK-36"]

*Feels bad when I see the 'edit your own images damnit'*
*....Asks nontheless.*

Anything that looks good, really, as a logo for The Beast Hunter's Guild. With either Beast Hunter's Guild, or The Beast Hunter's Guild, on it. could it possibly have this on it somewhere? If that's not possible, prehaps a picture of a rancor? And maybe a picture of some other infamous star wars monster, as well? These are just suggestions, let your artistic genius run wild. :D

And if that's not possible, I understand. :)
*crosses fingers*
[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Mrrew"]

Sure, I could do that and the guide's there to help people when they want to learn how to do this sort of thing so the few won't have monopoly on them :p It's not for everyone though,

[member="Bond"]

Let me know what you want on the logo and if there are any specific images you want on it as well,

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Sure, I can try

All of that I'll get to probably tomorrow as tonight is my date night with gf :p

[member="HK-36"]

For the company, maybe a golden Cylon Raider superimposed over the One Sith flag.

For the syndicate, get creative, lol. Maybe something with a top hat with rabbit ears.... My new species of mafioso is going to be a bunch of humanoid rabbits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom