Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Requests for Signatures, Custom Wanted Posters, and Miscallenous

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Barkt Melan"]

Sure, nothing simpler

Heofon_Logo_No_Background.jpg

[member="Ghrom Xenos"]

And no problem, I'll start working on yours tomorrow, I'm about to go for a bit of rest :p

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="HK-36"] I would like an avatar please. I am playing around with Gimp but would rather have one of yours for now.

Playbe is Meiko Kaji please and thank you

HK-36

[member="Bond"]

Sorry it took so long, here's the banners I drafted up so far, I had to move through states again :p I travel quite a bit, also I couldn't really come up with anything too outstanding for a crime syndicate, let me know what you think,

Crime_Syndicate_Banner_1.jpg
Crime_Syndicate_Banner_2.jpg

HK-36 said:
[member="Bond"]

Sorry it took so long, here's the banners I drafted up so far, I had to move through states again :p I travel quite a bit, also I couldn't really come up with anything too outstanding for a crime syndicate, let me know what you think,

Crime_Syndicate_Banner_1.jpg
Crime_Syndicate_Banner_2.jpg
OMFG... It's the Don!

Thanks, man.

I'd like a signature if at all possible. Silus, shown in the picture ( Though he doesn't have hair like you see) is a Devaronian sith...

"There will be blood."

Something I'd like to see in it but if you come up with something better....feel free to replace the line. :) appreciate it.

HK-36

[member="Bascillus"]

Here's your signature, I couldn't use the picture you have as your avatar as removing its hair would require me to re-draw parts of him as being bold, and making that look good requires quite a bit of time for me right now :p

Silus_Sig_Original.jpg

Silus_Sig_Effects.jpg

HK-36

[member="Kezeroth Barcu"]

And here's your poster

Kezeroth_Bounty.jpg

@Everyone

And with that, I'm closing down the shop for a bit so I can catch up on RL, my own artwork needs, and RP's :p If you really need something done by me you can try to pm me either through forums or on Skype, I'll try to fulfill your request whenever I have some free time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom