Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Requests for Signatures, Custom Wanted Posters, and Miscallenous

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
So I've started to mess around with photoshop recently, churning out custom art for RP and forum purposes like Wanted Posters for bounties, signatures for some of my alts, and miscallenous items like a Hope-style poster.

So, if anyone needs something like that done and wants to provide me with additional practice, let me know in this thread.

What I would need is a description of how you want the image done, any quotes you want to be put on them, and links to images.

Of course you could just say "Make a signature for my character" without giving me quotes, images, and etc, and I would just improvise something to the best of my abilities, it would take a bit longer though.

So, to show my skills, here's a "portfolio" of sorts of my works,

Wanted Posters
HK_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Seydon_OOC_Bounty.jpg
Data_Bounty.jpg
Exotic_Creatures_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Racket_Bounty_Beginning.jpg
Artifact_Bounty.jpg
Enigma_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Darth_Ayra_Wanted_Poster.jpg
New_Order_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Turin_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Wanted_Poster_Darth_Isolda_2.jpg
Daella_Apparine.jpg
Xander_Carrick.jpg
Janus_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Wanted_Poster_Rep_Offic.jpg
Darth_Banshee_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Daella_Real_Wanted_Poster.jpg
One_Sith_Knight_Wanted_Posters.jpg
Darth_Voracitos_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Darth_Praelior_Wanted_Poster.jpg
Gul_Junson_Wanted_Poster.jpg
IG_Bond_Avatar_Cartoon_1.jpg
Evard_Avatar_Cartoon_1.jpg
Darth_Praelior_Avatar.jpg
HK_Chibi_avatar.jpg
Signatures
inkblot_sig_2.jpg
Sammo_Sig_Cartoon_3.jpg
Guildmaster_Sig.jpg
Mrrew_Sig_1.jpg
The_Cyborg_Sig_2.jpg
Cyborg_sig_2_1.jpg
IG_Bond_Sig_Cartoon_1.jpg
Dells_Sig_Clean_Cartoon_3.jpg
Dells_Sig_Cartoon_2.jpg
Evard_Sig_Cartoon_2.jpg
The_Nexus_Sig_Cartoon_3.jpg
Logos
The_Beast_Hunter_s_Guild_Logo_Background.jpg
Jeff_Solaris_Logo.jpg
Crime_Syndicate_Logo_2.jpg
Crime_Syndicate_Logo.jpg
Crime_Syndicate_Logo_3.jpg
Heofon_Logo_5.jpg
Barony_of_Abregado_Rae_Logo_2.jpg
Iron_Chef_Fine_Meats_and_Rations_Logo.jpg
Banners
Beast_Hunter_s_Guild_Logo_Final.jpg
Crime_Syndicate_Banner_2.jpg
Misc.
HK_Hope_Poster.jpg
Cartoon_1_4d7fc6f240c784cffce0c15514e44ba1.jpg
Golden_Magnaguard.jpg
Xarick_Hope_Poster_2.jpg
Jeff_Solaris_Robot_with_Logo.jpg
Abregado_Rae_Flag_800_by_600.jpg
The_Siege_Tower_With_Background.jpg

I love the wanted posters... Could ya' make signatures for Mrrew and The Cyborg, if you aren't to busy? :)

(Will give details if you're able to do so)
[member="HK-36"]

Sounds great. :D Looking forward to this.

Mrrew's signature: Any background, no quote,with any good picture of Rengar, prehaps this one if it'd work, incorporated in it. You're the artist, do whatever you think looks good. :D I'd like it to have Mrrew's name in it to, in some cool font.

The Cyborg's signature: Any background, a good picture of the terminator robot, maybe this one, or this one, With the words "The Cyborg" in it, and prehaps something like "Welcome to the fun house!" or "Welcome to my game!" in it. Again, you'r the artist, do what you think looks best. :D (The Cyborg is basically a robotic Joker, btw. Lmao)

Thanks in advance! :D
[member="HK-36"]

(Also, congratulaations on your 2000th post.)

Edit: [member="Darth Voracitos"] I've always wondered, but I could never find your bio... what species is Voraitos?

HK-36

[member="Mrrew"]
Sig for Mrrew is finished, I made two version of it, slightly different effects, so you have a bit of a choice here

Mrrew_Sig_2.jpg

Mrrew_Sig_1.jpg

I'll get to work on the one for Cyborg in a bit

[member="Darth Voracitos"]

I think you mean "Wanted Poster" :p Bounties are set by somebody else ;)

[member="Bond"]

Will do

[member="HK-36"]

I'd really like something for Dells -- a signature. I cannot advertise I am the Hottest of All constantly, now can I? Besides, maybe I should hand over my crown to one of these young harpies that float around on the board.

Looking deadly is a plus.

Playby is Cassidy Freeman

HK-36

[member="Delila Castillon"]

I'll come up with something looking as fierce and sneery as she does in Sammo's sig :3

And keep your crown, I say, the young harpies need to prove themselves first before laying claim to it :p

[member="Bond"]

Thanks, if you've ever seen sigs made by Tirdarius, he's the one that made HK's sig for example, I base my methods on the ones he used, like the dimensions of the signature

HK-36

[member="Bond"]
I can sure try, I haven't done anything like that besides turning things black and white for the posters so it may take me a bit

[member="Mrrew"]

Here's the sigs for Cyborg

The_Cyborg_Sig_1.jpg

The_Cyborg_Sig_2.jpg

The_Cyborg_Sig_3.jpg

[member="HK-36"] - Not what I was expecting, but excellent work nontheless! Ty for taking time out of your day to do that. :D

Any picture of mine really. You can use my current one, crop a portion of that big picture I have in my outdated profile, or just ask for me to dig up some older pictures I have for him. Doesn't really matter because I'm just interested in what you come up with :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom