Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Requests for Signatures, Custom Wanted Posters, and Miscallenous

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Well where did you get the pictures you have in the signature right now? Those would be good for the poster if you could tell me what to google for or a direct link to the source image.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

No problem, I lied on those things before :p

HK-36

[member="Mrrew"]

I revised the Cyborg signature design, I think these would be more to your liking

Cyborg_sig_2_original.jpg

Cyborg_sig_2_1.jpg

Cyborg_sig_2_2.jpg

Cyborg_sig_2_3.jpg

HK-36

[member="Bond"]

That could work, unless he wanted fancy speech bubbles :p

Also, I'll get to your signature tomorrow after I'll handle Voracitos' request, tonight I'll just finish working on some Wanted Posters and call it a night

[member="HK-36"] These were the initial images I gave Tirdarious when he made my respective sigs:

Screenshot2014-08-29at123259AM_zps9924091b.png

BaronHarkonen_f.jpg

However, the other images I don't know how he got them. Basically, just search for Baron Harkonnen and you're set.

HK-36

[member="Bond"]

Just got by computer, sorry, after the roadtrip there was bunch of cooking and cleaning I had to do around the apartment, I'll give your request a go before some rest :p

[member="Mrrew"]

Thanks and glad you like it, more promotion is always nice :3

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Thanks to you as well

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Sure, I'll add it to the to-do list

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom