Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Taking Commissions for Custom Weapons, Armor, and Gadgets

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Spitballing here.

Ubese character, breathing Uba IV atmosphere.

Any ideas on a helmet/rebreather device for comfort of life in plain oxygen atmospheres that would allow easy consumption of solids and liquids without having to use an emergency port or retreating to his ship?

That one's pretty easy. Most modern gas mask designs incorporate a straw designed to mate up with a special lid on canteens to allow the user to drink without risk of contaminating themselves in a chemical or biological threat environment. There's a little nub on the inside that's within reach of the lips. You just pull it towards you when you need a drink, and when you're done, it goes out of the way. No reason you couldn't incorporate that into a helmet/rebreather, with a dedicated water or whatever it is that Ubese drink canister. Speaking from personal experience, it's pretty handy.

The eating thing is a little trickier. The easiest way would probably be to have a small airlock type thing in front of the mouth. Insert a morsel of food in the front, preferably dry so it doesn't make a mess, take a couple of deep breaths to flush the nitrogen/oxygen atmosphere out, and then tilt your head back and let it drop into your mouth. Not suitable for fine dining, but if you need calories in a pinch, it'll do. The other option is an inflatable collar that you stick the food in, seal it against your neck, and then tilt your helmet back to eat while maintaining a seal. Messier, but would allow you to eat more at a time.

Both modifications are fairly simple to accomplish, something you could easily do yourself.

Tom Kovack

T
Rusty Rusty

d2uzfh9-83a79c35-7206-4c8e-89ab-763b99724d99.jpg

Hey there Rusty Rusty !

As per your status comment, I do in fact have a request I would be interested in having fulfilled if you're feeling the muse enough to give it a go!

I'm in the market for a droid for Caedyn Arenais, similar to the ID10 seeker droid, yet better designed for a Jedi Knight with all the latest tech and such.

The original model was used in Star Wars Battlefront II, however, if this custom request could be an alternative to the Imperial model and make, that would be wonderful!

Taji Nelson

T
Rusty Rusty Can you write up a teleportation device that's watch or belt or gauntlet sized? It can't use the Force at all. I'd need 10 of them.

Rusty

Hey there Rusty Rusty !

As per your status comment, I do in fact have a request I would be interested in having fulfilled if you're feeling the muse enough to give it a go!

I'm in the market for a droid for Caedyn Arenais, similar to the ID10 seeker droid, yet better designed for a Jedi Knight with all the latest tech and such.

The original model was used in Star Wars Battlefront II, however, if this custom request could be an alternative to the Imperial model and make, that would be wonderful!

I've put some thought into this, but unfortunately, that's a bit outside my production capability at this time. That might change when the Factory opens back up and I can modify RCAA, so keep an ear out.

Rusty

Rusty Rusty Can you write up a teleportation device that's watch or belt or gauntlet sized? It can't use the Force at all. I'd need 10 of them.

Although it's my understanding that there are Force powers of somewhat sketchy canon that allow for teleportation, there are no relevant Star Wars based or real world technologies that I can draw upon. The closest I can get you is a device that uses a disruptor to atomize you on the atomic level, with the hopes that the uncertainty principle and its applications to quantum probability will allow for you atoms to spontaneously rejoin in the desired location. Unfortunately, while such a feat is technically possible, one would have to wait longer than the lifespan of the universe to witness it, so maybe don't.

Dresta

D
Hello, Rusty c: I would very much like like a sophisticated Sith bowcaster, with, at minimum, the technologies mentioned below, please. I'd prefer if it was of Unique rating, and STRONK like wookiee to SMASH puny Jedi.

"Sliverstring - an electrum (or something else) coated (possibly) alchemized Sith bowcaster of Wookiee design with an automatic cocking feature, stabilization, and a heavy disruptor base that has up to 24 shots per each quarrel. The Sliverstring can charge its shots, with heavier charges able to pose a threat to even vehicles. Her favored quarrels are explosive, and cannot be properly deflected by lightsabers - and are her favorite. The Sliverstringcan switch to a ionized shot, which can be deployed in a direct shot or in an expanding cone which can encompass an entire human sized body. The Sliverstring is modular, and often has a grenade launcher or shattergun attached as the secondary barrel."

I've never made a Factory entry before, so I'm uncertain what other elements it might have, or need, or if this is really the best form for the Sliverstring. It should, however, be able to do all the stuff the one from Star Wars: Battlefront II can, I imagine, such as the one to five projectile per shot feature thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom