Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Takes out the Alt list -- Writer Critique

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Cira"]

I actually very rarely get to RP with you which is a shame as i do like your writing style, but your number is alts is actually my largest turn off when it comes to suggesting a RP with you because i feel like you would suffer the same situation as say Syn where because of your... overwhelming, number of alts you might forget about an RP or not respond for days which makes a 20 post thread into a month long project. Otherwise, like i said, i regret never getting to RP with you as i like your style and chars.

[member="Cira"]
I feel your only real flaw as a writer is that you are easily distracted, meaning that you get bursts of inspiration, then leave that alt to go and post elsewhere, only eventually coming back.

So your writing is always of good quality and most of your alts are really unique and characterful, but I think you probably should work on how many RPs you start at once. :p

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Cira"]
I feel your only real flaw as a writer is that you are easily distracted, meaning that you get bursts of inspiration, then leave that alt to go and post elsewhere, only eventually coming back.

So your writing is always of good quality and most of your alts are really unique and characterful, but I think you probably should work on how many RPs you start at once. :p
This.

So much this.

Great writing, just intermittent usually.

Alexandra Lianne Feanor said:
[member="Cira"]

I actually very rarely get to RP with you which is a shame as i do like your writing style, but your number is alts is actually my largest turn off when it comes to suggesting a RP with you because i feel like you would suffer the same situation as say Syn where because of your... overwhelming, number of alts you might forget about an RP or not respond for days which makes a 20 post thread into a month long project. Otherwise, like i said, i regret never getting to RP with you as i like your style and chars.
I do have a lot of alts -- at my peak I used to actively RP about 16 mains without anyone knowing I wrote the chars.

Now a days with work i have enough time for two mains and two secondary mains... with a filler of one or two threads for side chars for relaxing fun.

I do try to reply as often as I can - I tell people to please poke me and nag at me to post. I don't mind it, I welcome it.

Mikhail Shorn said:
Moar Chloe!
I am definitely trying to RP more chloe!

Anja Aj'Rou said:
I felt betrayed the first time I found out that you were Darth Isolda AND Danger.

It made me upset. Fix that.
D: Why did it make you upset?

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Cira"]

Prodding me helps. The bulk of my writing is also musically mused. Some of the writers who know me well now know that to get me to post consistently requires a form of bribery -- because i do get ooshinied.

Usually they come in the forms of:

• Music videos pertaining to chars
  • Gifs pertaining to chars.
  • Or daily textings/ messagings to POST!
I... also love spoilers of char plots. I've been known to be bribed simply because i desperately want to know what another character is planning to do.

Otherwise, i keep a list and i really do try my best to keep on top of them.

Just sometimes external things like events or invasions ( or just life) ends up me forgetting some. Which is why i'll post up my "Tell me if i owe you posts" threads xD

But i am trying to stick to a smaller number of threads with fewer chars.

Alexandra Lianne Feanor said:
[member="Cira"]

Err one After thought because you did it again... stop liking everything someone posts in your threads :p

(Seriously, i dare you to not like this, you have a problem.)

Have you meant [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] the Like Bot Queen? :p

[member="Cira"]

It didn't really but if I might-be-honest. It's really difficult to tell who you are! That's both genuinely amazing and sometimes a bit too confusing.

Perhaps you should make some kind of repo for your characters and post that link into every sig :p ? Then everyone can be like "Oh, it's Cira!"

Or just "It's Cira."

Anja Aj'Rou said:
[member="Cira"]

It didn't really but if I might-be-honest. It's really difficult to tell who you are! That's both genuinely amazing and sometimes a bit too confusing.

Perhaps you should make some kind of repo for your characters and post that link into every sig :p ? Then everyone can be like "Oh, it's Cira!"

Or just "It's Cira."

I don't mean to confuse people. Most people honestly didn't know how many characters i really had or wrote until i transferred them over to Chaos -- and then I couldn't hide who i wrote anymore.

That's where all the "We are Legion: Everyone is an Alt of Cira" meme's come from.

Hail Hydra
I've never wrote with you before. I've tried to change that, and still want to, but I'm too busy to do so. Opportunity missed, I think at least. Although for all I know I may have interacted with one of your 76 or so alts and not realized it. I know I was in the Deep Black Sea with Chloe, but we never crossed paths.

Darth Vitium said:
Hail Hydra
I've never wrote with you before. I've tried to change that, and still want to, but I'm too busy to do so. Opportunity missed, I think at least. Although for all I know I may have interacted with one of your 76 or so alts and not realized it. I know I was in the Deep Black Sea with Chloe, but we never crossed paths.
I've been more in an indirect role with you as Darth Nephthys during coruscant when the dragon came about.

But I do want to rp with you as well!

[member="Cira"]

You know, I've had a similar discussion about that issue with my friend.

He wishes sub-accounts were private!

uEyY1q8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom