Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Sympathy From the Devil (TSE vs Bryn'adul) (Kegan, Kubindi, Lowick, Blank Hex, Ankhypt)

Life Weaver of Ashaka
Always looking forward to unleash the hidden talents of the Ashaka Order when given the chance. If anyone wants to deal with Sylok's force capabilities and creations... come one, come all! :)

Krarolk T'manu

K
The Zealot Elite trio (NPCs) and Krarolk are willing to quarrel with anyone who can handle getting poked at by long sharp sticks.

Hey!

I wanna dance partner!

69507980.jpg

I am late I know. But is there any chance that one of those big monsters which to 1vs1 against a big Sith Kaleesh Knight ? How can you get a more Alpha male fight than this ?

Does your carapace need rearranging? Are you seeking a professional to help remove those pesky additional appendages? Are you just tired of living? Hello, my name is Dr. Cara Dorniarn and I am here to assist.

- - -

Hey y'all! If anyone would like to scrap my dance card is still empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom