Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Symmetric September - Flair Contest

e32fbec78694bd04c5b81357308c5ad3.png

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

you know what you did

stop it

Forgive me father for I have sinned (fixed)

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

But also I really like that Adviser one but would like it to say "Advisor" instead if possible

honestly didn't know both spellings were acceptable

Donezo, I actually wasn't sure either lmao

We’re at 274 total flair so far designed and ready to be committed to live.

There are 30+ new FU flair, with some duplicates still planned.

20+ droid flairs, 20+ new and duplicant Mando flairs, and 40+ criminal flairs.

20+ fan-created flair and other assorted.

In comparison, the last update was 178 flair. I do not intend to commit this update until near the end of the month, so if you want to see your work be apart of the largest update ever and by far, feel free to submit new flair!

You got until this Saturday to submit entries.

Somehow people still missing the font thing but its whatever, your flair just gets discounted.

The total rn is a record breaking 370+ new flair, then I’m closing the contest and moving on.

just make sure not to submit flair with altered text size or font family. If even a little bit of alteration is sussed, it'll be thrown out.

Electrolize, size 10 font, centered. absolutely zero exceptions
Size 10? When I use 10, it's way smaller than the example in the download. 14 seems to be about the right size. At least in Gimp. Maybe it's different in other programs.

Only difference I can see right now is the shadow around the text.

Which means you altered the original psd which means I ain’t accepting those submissions.

But I notice other differences.

It is possible to get it so close you get it past me but ya just ain’t there and I’ve already helped way more than I should.

Which means you altered the original psd which means I ain’t accepting those submissions.

But I notice other differences.

It is possible to get it so close you get it past me but ya just ain’t there and I’ve already helped way more than I should.
I have to convert psd to xcf, or whatever gimp uses. I can't just edit the text. I have to trial and error it to try to get it as close as I can to recreate it. And when I view the original psd in gimp, the text is completely black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom