Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Symmetric September - Flair Contest

Flair Files:

Welcome, Person Of The Interwebs, Writer of our beloved fandom.

If you are interested in flair, we're currently running a contest for DUPLICATES, ie flair that are already made but might be ageing a bit on the eyes.

Time for a fresh repaint!

No old flair will be removed, thanks to the new system, we'll only be adding flair from here on out. Let's push the envelope!

Other than the two rules below, there are no rules.

Name everything simple names as .png's.

Or don't and be rejected.

Here are some recreated flairs!

BH1.png
BH2.png
Captain.png
Champion.png
Dreamer.png
Fractured.png
Guide.png
Hermit.png
Samurai.png
Unstable1.png
Unstable2.png

I don't have much in the way of artistic ability (or at least not the energy to use it) but if it's allowed, I have a few ideas to request/suggest if anyone wants to give them a try:

Adventurer
Archaeologist
Chancellor
Changeling
Daredevil
Historian
Ithorian
Rookie
Runaway
Urchin
Vigilante

Thoughts???? Feel free to give it a try if any interest you. Maybe I'll think up some more later

Edit: Thought up some more later!

Bodyguard
Celebrity
Con Artist
Cowboy
Cutthroat
Detective
Maverick
Nobody
Philanthropist / Humanitarian
Psychic
Revanchist
Security
Sheriff
Vampire
Wanderer

Last edited:
I don't have much in the way of artistic ability (or at least not the energy to use it) but if it's allowed, I have a few ideas to request/suggest if anyone wants to give them a try:

Adventurer
Archaeologist
Chancellor
Changeling
Daredevil
Historian
Ithorian
Rookie
Runaway
Urchin
Vigilante

Thoughts???? Feel free to give it a try if any interest you. Maybe I'll think up some more later

i'll do these

promoting ideas in lieu of artistic capability is acceptable, thanks for the suggestions, feel empowered to make more if u want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom