Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Facebook Moderators Wanted

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Interested. 'sup.

I'm guessing this will include but certainly not be limited to the promotion of factions and major threads to our existing members, passing on of interesting/relevant information like rules/server updates, promotion of the site to other groups in order to draw members, and promoting discussion/funny content to sate our current members? @[member="Tefraxis"]

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Well I'll do it as long as you are getting more then one moderator. I am busy working all the time so I can't be on the page 24/7 but I can do it. Just to throw it out there, I'm the admin of several facebook pages.

Towelie

T
I know I'm new but I'd like to stick myself forwards for this. I could easily update every hour if need be, due the fact my phone is logged into facebook 99% of the time. The only question I have is what sorta content would be needed, other than major information (major faction news, member of the month, rukechanges etc) and the occasional funny?

@[member="Tefraxis"]

Qae Shena said:
Interested. 'sup.

I'm guessing this will include but certainly not be limited to the promotion of factions and major threads to our existing members, passing on of interesting/relevant information like rules/server updates, promotion of the site to other groups in order to draw members, and promoting discussion/funny content to sate our current members? @[member="Tefraxis"]
This post pretty much sums up my expectations. I'm currently looking at adding a total of three moderators, and that number will rise and fall based on the productivity of those chosen. Basically, this is a testing ground.

The Facebook account is currently tied to our official twitter account and plans are in motion to tie it to our tumblr, theswrp.tumblr.com, so these Facebook Moderators should be more accurately referred to as our "Social Media Managers" and will form an essential front line for SWRP's "meeting new people" platform.

So, Basically, I need those chosen to at the very minimum have manners, lol.

@[member="Tefraxis"]

Definitely interested then, I just wanted to figure out what sort of things were expected ^-^ ~ Your call (obviously) just wanted to reaffirm it now there's the knowledge of what's to be expected.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Well I have manners and did run theswrps tumblr.... into the ground but that was because all they did was piss me off still those chosen good luck. Don't use twitter

Those chosen will also be interacting very directly with me on a weekly basis, to both keep me informed and be informed themselves, of vital and accurate information pertaining to SWRP. Opinionated design input and ideas for efficiency of SWRP's social media platforms will be expected and welcome.

Lady Silencia said:
If my personal account wasn't connected to it I'd put in a bill.
Sadly I must maintain some semblance of normalcy amongst my non-internet friends.
I maintain a separate FB account for SWRP activity, and FB page related activity is not tied to your original FB account. Social Media Managers will appear, at all times, as the SWRP FB account.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I have manners and can be very sociable when the occasion demands it. Adding to that I have lots and lots of patience, so I will not go raging on newcomers.

So yeah, interested.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
@[member="Asha Seren"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Serana Onyx"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Dista"] @[member="Noah Corek"]

(and anyone else, really)

Assuming you guys get picked, what kind of content would you be most interested in posting up on social media networks? What would most interest you to do, for this role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom