Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swamp Thing

Things looked better in their situation, Acaadi was able to stand though Kat could sense that he was still sore. Kyra was someone that she was really concerned about, the girl was clearly an empath, Kat had a friend who was one before so she knew the signs of someone being in tune with the feelings of others. Kat gave a calming confidence in energy to Kyra as a way of helping without touching or getting personal with someone she did not know well. Looking over to the others, Acaadi tried to sound like a leader giving orders about what they should do next with the screams in the distance.

Kat paused, she knew ships better than most and was torn. She could offer plenty of help to Acaadi with the comms and the cockpit, however, she could not ignore the needs of others. "How well do you know ships Acaadi? No point going to the cockpit if you don't know what to look for. Ura and I have pretty good knowledge of ships, though I also should help whoever is screaming with my knowledge in healing." Sighing, the comms on her wrist weren't working, whatever damaged the ship had damaged her comms. "Look to see if you can work comms and send a distress beacon, our priority should be letting someone know we are stuck, otherwise it could be months before we are found."

Stepping to one side, Kat lifted some debris out of the way, "I'm going to find out who is screaming, if someone wants to help me that would be great, otherwise figure out what was going on." Kat stated in a calm tone, she had been on plenty of missions with experienced Rangers and Jedi before, seeing how they lead, it wasn't something she felt natural doing, however she was also the only healer from what she could tell so she had to take charge in helping everyone stay safe. Moving forward, she called out to the Padawan screaming, "Hold on! I'm coming, tell me what you have injured, I'm a healer so I can help. I just need you to keep talking so I can find you." Kat hoped that the Padawan didn't pass out, otherwise there would be a ticking clock on the problem.

[member="Acaadi"] [member="Kyra Perl"] [member="Ura Iolar"] [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"]

Ura sighed, slowly backing out of Kyra's mind. She didn't quite understand why her friend didn't want her to help, but maybe it was just something she couldn't really understand. Ura looked back at Kat and Acaadi before hearing a scream. She let out a ghostly whisper. Her native tongue. She covered her "mouth" after saying it, but the sandlike being soon hear the injured Padawan who had just been healed say someone should go check it out. He then said he'd head to the cockpit. The Lervon then heard Kat say she was going, and quickly turned to speak with her monotone voice.

"I'll go with Kat. Once we find them, I'll try to get back to the cockpit to help after that." As she followed the Echani, Ura couldn't help but wonder if she was ok. She hadn't said anything about being hurt, but the Lervon couldn't help but worry. She looked at Kat, concern leaking though the Force.

"You're no injured, right Kat? I noticed your comm wasn't working. Has it... affected your cybernetics?" Ura had difficulty really understanding how cybernetics worked, so she was honestly concerned. What if whatever messed with the comms damaged something in her legs? Did she even know Ura knew about it? All this thinking stopped when she saw the person who was injured. She quickly ran up, able to tell from how Kat was talking that this wasn't good. She looked at her friend, more worry coming off of her. "Are they ok?"

[member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Acaadi"] [member="Kyra Perl"]

"Wait, uh," Kyra called out. "I really think we should... stay together," she trailed off, her words falling onto deaf ears. Not that she could blame Kat. She'd be running towards the screams too, if she wasn't suddenly very frightened of what she might feel once she approached them.

"Okie. Um. Right, you do that," she told the empty space where Kat went. The reassuring vibe she left behind was appreciated, but fleeting. Kyra looked to Acaadi. Her pulse shot up in fear. "She's right you know. You should just... stay here. Okay? Ura. Uh. Keep him here. I'll go, I'll go find the others." And she skirted well around, then away from the two without another word.

She could feel a small gathering of force a room over. She letting the pull guide her through the chaos, only the flashing emergency lights available to guide her way through the spitting sparks of broken wires and upended floor pannels. "Hello?" She called out, her hand shaking as she pried open the doors with a wave of the force. The metal protested, slamming shut behind her as she stepped through. "Are you guys alright? We have a healer- we need- we should group up-- hey do any of you know anything about computers? Betting comms are down."

[member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] [member="Tyra Ashen"]

[member="Acaadi"] [member="Ura Iolar"]

Ura stopped when she heard Kyra. She looked to her for a moment, thinking before giving a slight nod. Maybe she did need to stay with Acaadi. At least she knew what she was doing with ships. She watched as her friend began to walk off, letting out a light sigh.

"Oh. Yeah.... Probably best. Ok." She then went back over to Acaadi, able to tell he was still hurting even with her limited understanding of biology. She looked down at his leg, checking to see if it looked right. At least as best as she could tell. Some worry came through the Force as she finally spoke up, monotone as usual.

"Are you sure you're ok? You still seem... weakened... from your injuries."

[member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Acaadi"] [member="Kyra Perl"]

Tyra Ashen

T
Tyra returned Reggie's small smile with a nod. She couldn't quite bring herself to smile incase it revealed how worried she truly was. Her eyes turned to Auteme when she spoke. The girl seemed to have calmed herself and was ready to move forward. Tyra gave a sigh of relief. The other two Padawans were holding up quite well given the circumstance. That and they watching out for each other.

Auteme was right, they needed to find the others. She slowly stood up, her legs still not quite happy with her and her left eye stung with each movement. There was nothing she could do about that right now.

The little group wondered the halls until they started hearing voices. That was a good sign. She turned back to see Reggie starting to lag behind. Tyra slowed down and offered the man a hand. He appeared to be in worse shape then she originally thought.

[member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] [member="Acaadi"] @Ura lolar

He awoke in much more pain than before, bruises and cuts now lining his legs due to the door almost crushing anything below his shin. As he gathered himself and looked around in the dark, he heard a voice calling out to him, looking for wherever he was at. It was a girl, and hopefully it was the only healer on the expedition, too. It probably wasn't smart to only bring one now that he thought about it. As he strained his eyes to try and see in the dark, his head began throbbing and he could hear his own heartbeat. The sounds of parts of the ship falling and hitting the floor around him echoed throughout the small, narrow passageways. The girl called out to him and wanted him to keep speaking. As much as he dreaded making his wounds worse by straining his body, they could get infected or internally worsen if he didn't get her help.

"I'm here...!" he groaned in pain, allowing the echo to carry his voice through the halls.

"Help... I'm here!" the wound on his stomach tried to restrain him, but it didn't work. He was in immense pain now.

"I can't see! I don't know whats... whats around....!"

[member="Tyra Ashen"] | [member="Ura Iolar"] | [member="Kyra Perl"] | [member="Kat Decoria"]

Reggie took the hand that Tyra offered him. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out, but he couldn't rest yet. The help was well appreciated and needed as they traveled towards the voices they were hearing. Soon, the Padawan heard a familiar voice calling out to them.

"Kyra? I'm glad to see you're alright. I'm sorry to say that I can't help with the comms." Reggie took in a sharp breath, his head starting to ache again. "You're right about grouping up though. I'm sure.....i'm sure one of us can get the comms working again. Who else have you found?" Getting everyone together and settled would be good. The injured could be tended to and those who had the skill to get the comms working could do so. Right now though, they needed to get everyone together.

[member="Tyra Ashen"] | [member="Kyra Perl"] | [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"]

[member="Ura Iolar"]

"It hurts, but compared to a few minutes ago..." His voice trailed off, allowing the implication to go unspoken. With Ura he realised he should have been more specific in the subject of how he worked and felt pain, but he felt utterly exhausted.

For a few seconds he simply stared at the doors to the cockpit. He had told everyone that he would go there, but now he was just sitting here feeling sorry for himself. With each breath he felt more in control of himself, more determined.

"Catch me if I fall," he announced suddenly. Taking up his makeshift crutch he stepped out into the aisle and took a tentative step towards the front of the ship.

Ura was a bit confused by what Acaadi said. She didn't quite understand how he hurt, but he did at least say he was better. She didn't quite understand how biological species experienced pain, and she had thankfully never known the Lervonian version. She'd rather not loose any of her crystal mass to melting. The thought sent a shiver through her body. She noticed her fellow Padawan was looking to the cockpit, and got a bad feeling.

"Wait! Kyra told me to keep you here!" She yelled, yet somehow it still came out monotonely. Something felt off though. Like her body wasn't quit... together. Maybe she was more shook up by the crash than she thought. Ura quickly began to follow, but also focused on getting herself back to normal. And then she found herself seemingly dragged to the floor with a yelp. She hadn't quite been paying attention to herself, so something had to have hap.... She then tried to follow herself, and found a potential issue. Was this an issue to organics?

"Um... Acaadi? We may have a problem."

[member="Acaadi"]

if they're watching anyways
"I'm a healer," she responded immediately as a new face came into view. Her head hurt -- she couldn't quite remember the names of the other padawans who'd been on the ship with her. Well, maybe it was due to the fact she hadn't really talked to them on the trip thus far. Didn't matter now. Surviving near-death experiences were good ways to get to know people. "I can help, if people need it."

That was around when she realized she probably should've been paying attention to the pair who'd come to her aid in the first place. Auteme turned and studied the pair -- turned out that both of them were rather lacking the functions of an eye. One permanent, one not quite so. Her own headache faded to the background again as concern crossed her mind and her face. "Your eye," she said to the tall young woman. The teenager reached up, as if to touch it, before realizing she was a bit too short to be examining it. "Could you bend down? I can heal it for you."

[member="Tyra Ashen"] [member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Kyra Perl"]

[member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] [member="Ura Iolar"] @Acaadi @Reggie Faayare [member="Tyra Ashen"] [member="Kyra Perl"]

Pushing her way through the rumble, Kat found herself with Kresslyn Cantor, he was terrified and it was understandable to be terrified. His body was hurt badly and he was in clear agony, however Kat couldn't help feel the need to make a joke and make light of the moment to keep things calm. Unfortunately, she didn't know this person and she didn't know if it would be appropriate for her to be making jokes or if he had a similar sense of humour to her so that he would appreciate what would be a corny joke. "Well, don't worry, breath. Slow deep breaths. I'm going to do my best to aid the wounds I can see."

Placing her hands over the injuries that he sustained, Kat mended the various wounds best she could. They would be sore but not deadly or incredibly painful. Her body held a thin layer of sweat, her mind was tired, she had gotten much better at healing especially after Azure where she pushed too hard and passed out from exhaustion. For now, she was good but she knew that there was only so much more that she could do in terms of healing, or using the Force before needing a solid rest.

"Uh, Acaadi. Ura. I think it's Kat going to help... someone else." She had never really introduced herself to the rest. She felt a bit like she had failed them now. "I don't feel any others, so unless I'm missing something..." that was it, or someone was dead.

"We can do a head count when we're all together," she concluded, coming up to a stop before them. Her eyes skimmed them all quickly, looking for injuries they should address immediately as Auteme dealt with someone's eye. She herself wheezed, as if she struggled to breathe, but nothing was outwardly needing tending to on her. She marked herself lucky, her lips pressing together as she thought back on the state of Acaadi's leg only minutes before.

"There's another healer back there. Come on," she offered out a hand, giving each person a reassuring squeeze or hug as she tried to help usher them back the way she came. The air around her radiated with an attempt at calmness, the empath slowly gaining her wits back about her with the force. "They're just through the door. Move carefully, part of the floor panels went down."

She directed them forward, a wave of the force holding open the jammed door so each padawan could pass through it without it collapsing back on them and squishing them dead.

[member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] [member="Tyra Ashen"]

Acaadi tried to twist about at Ura's call. He didn't quite get his makeshift crutch under his weight and started to slip. He threw out his free hand, grabbing the headrest of a chair. He twisted as he fell, landing on his ass onto a chair side on.

It could have been much worse but even those gentle movements were enough to sent hot pain lancing up his leg. He grimaced, holding his breath for a few seconds. Ura had fallen, leading to him falling. And all after he had asked her to help him if he lost his balance.

"What's wrong Ura?" he asked, taking a breath. He sounded genuinely concerned, but his words and short and sharp. Fighting back the pain was taking its toll on his concentration.

Tyra Ashen

T
Tyra helped Reggie as they made it down the hall. Her thoughts began to question what happened, how did they crash? How many survivors? These thoughts bounced around in her already painful mind until a new voice caught her attention.

She looked up with her one functioning eye to see a new padawan round the corner. Kyra was her name, at least that's what Reggie called her. Outwardly she seemed in better shape than the rest, which was good and as a plus she mentioned others.

Together the small group made it back to where the others were located. They were still small in number, but at least they were together. Tyra set Reggie down on a nearby crate to rest. Honestly, she needed some herself.

She turned her attention to Auteme when she asked her to lean forward so she could heal her eye. There were times Tyra forgot how tall she actually was. "Oh..right, of course I can." Tyra sat down on aa piece of steel so that she was eye level with Auteme. Carefully, she removed the bandage to reveal the bad damage underneath.

[member="Kyra Perl"] [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] [member="Reggie Faayare"]

Ura got worried when she saw Acaadi fall along with her. Poodoo! He didn't need a chance to get hurt again. She went to get up, but soon got reminded that she was pulled down, looking to see her arm sticking close to her fellow Padawan's leg. She looked over at him when he asked what was wrong, and a worried embarrassment seemed to come off her. This would be... interesting to say the least.

"I think.... I think some of me is in your leg. I thought I had completely removed my crystal mass, but.... I... I guess I didn't." The Lervon then seemed shift around a little, keeping her form, but turning to sit next to Acaadi. It was pretty clear she didn't seem to be the most comfortable, more out of possibly weirding out her partner in this predicament then anything. "I.... I...." She just froze up. Yep. She was being very helpful right now.

Just as he was going to pass out again from the strain on his abdomen and pain in his legs, a feminine figure pushed through the rubble and found him. Although he was still in every sort of agony, not a state he hadn't been in before, he kept his eyes opened and spoke to her as she spoke to him. This must've been one of the only or the only healer on board. She was a life saver. Literally.

"Well, don't worry, breath. Slow deep breaths. I'm going to do my best to aid the wounds I can see." she added, providing some comfort to him as his wounds were numbed. Not healed, numbed. As her hands went across the surface of his body and aided the visible wounds, he opened his eyes wider and with much more ease. While she did so, he propped himself up with one arm and took in a few deep breaths to calm himself and his mind. Eventually, all the outer wounds were numbed down and he could move somewhat comfortably. He was still sore, but it was a familiar type of sore rather than what he felt before. Using him arms to push himself up and his legs to get into a standing position. Initially, he struggled and stumbled, but he used the rubble around him to stabilize himself.

"Thank you.. so much." he said, struggling to complete the latter half of his expression of gratitude. "I thought I would've died!" he added, laughing and holding his stomach in somewhat pain.

"Where is everyone else...? Have we secured the outside of the ship and found out what happened yet? Were we shot down..?" He asked a barrage of questions, completely forgetting the events prior to the crash.

[member="Kat Decoria"]

"Umm..." Acaadi looked down at his leg. It was hard to say what normal would feel like right now. A few minutes ago the broken tip of bone had been protruding out of his skin. It had been set back inside his newly sealed skin, but not on its own.

"So it's...and it wants to...right."

Acaadi chewed on the inside of his cheek. He looked at Ura and then back down at his leg. The fabric was still torn and soaked in his own blood. Some was turning dark now, caked to new skin.

"Does it need to come out?"

Ura seemed get a bit more nervous, at least through the Force, as she listened to Acaadi and watched his movements. She had at least figured out visual cues, and it was clear he was more than a bit weirded out and worried. When he asked, she guessed, if the portions of her were trying to come back together, the Lervon just nodded, answering in her normal lack of tone.

"Lervon can only spread ourselves so thin.... At least without it becoming painful." She then closed her eyed, her species version of taking a breath to calm down. She had to calm down right now. Yes, it was a... difficult situation, but she couldn't keep freezing up like she was right now. When Acaadi asked if the crystal mass needed to come out of his leg, she opened her eyes again, calmer now.

"Well, it's not painful at the moment. Just... weird. I don't know enough about biology and Force Healing to know how your body could react, though." She tried to seem positive, at least through the Force, though she couldn't really hide that she was still worried. She looked over at him for a moment, not sure what to say. "I can't tell exactly where... the rest of me is in your leg either. My vision isn't trained enough."

[member="Kresslyn Cantor"]

Looking at him, he seemed better which was something, his injuries was not lethal and she wasn't sure that they were ever lethal. It would have been a lot harder for her to have healed him if they were. But he seemed in good spirits so she thought best not to comment that he was not in any serious danger beforehand. His barrage of questions left her looking at him with a blank face. "So, cool it, everyone is just getting situated themselves so we don't know much. Comms are down, people are hurt, ship seems stable at the moment, nothing seems to be primed to explode and kill us all. Also, not sure what happened but I think having droids as our pilots was the first mistake, told them that they needed to sort the engine and tweak a few things but everything was fine and all systems green was all they could say." Kat frowned, she didn't like droid pilots, they tended to be too narrow minded and lacked the creativity that she thought important in pilots.

The answer to Reggie's question adaquate enough to determine who else they needed to find. From what he could remember, there should only be one last Padawan they need to find. The reassuring hug from Kyra was unexpected but welcomed. When the group arrived to where the others were, Reggie was set down carefully on a crate by Tyra. "Thank you." Reggie gave himself a bit of time to rest. When he saw Auteme about to heal Tyra's eye, Reggie felt a bit guilty. Why had he not noticed the condition of Tyra's eye? He should have noticed and healed the eye when she arrived to comfort them, but he didn't. He would have to apologize for that later.

Reggie wanted to get up and go search for the others not present, but his body didn't have the energy to do so yet. The Padawan just sat and tried to recover his energy. Whatever damage he sustained shouldn't last too much longer. If everyone wasn't present when he recovered, he would go find the rest as soon as he was able to.

[member="Tyra Ashen"] | [member="Kyra Perl"] |[member="Ura Iolar"] |[member="Acaadi"] |[member="Auteme Denko-Durren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom