Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public SURVEY: Which Major Factions have a reasonable chance of launching an Annihilation thread in the next 6 months?

Which factions might launch an Annihilation thread in the next six months? Choose all that apply.

• Silver Jedi Concord

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Galactic Alliance

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Sith Empire

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Bryn'adul

Votes: 54 62.8%
  • Warlords of the Sith

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • Eternal Empire

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Darkwire/Corporate Authority of Denon

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Confederacy of Independent Systems

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Lords of the Sith/Sith Eternal

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Mandalorian Union

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • First Order

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Brotherhood of the Maw

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • New Imperial Order

Votes: 52 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The people have asked for it

01ac61a27b3be384bf16533c5780a2b86ef699b1_hq.gif

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Also this poll is beyond frontloaded, lol. It's basically a "which faction do you belong to" poll.

This one's not a data collection thing, it's a "here's how much or little folks expect from your faction, and either way, get annihilating" thing. If it gets a few factions' members excited for Annihilations, oh darn.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Personally speaking, I think we only need that prefix to show up in the Open Roleplaying forum to sell the hype.

Annihilations, like invasions, create their own de facto hype trains, I think.

Firmly agree, I'm just trying to plant hype train seeds in some small way. I want every Major Faction to go blow up a planet or two - preferably each other's - as a rite of passage.

I would wager that any and all could potentially start an annihilation thread. IMO they will typically be more of a community affair regardless who pulls the trigger. Participation and completion don't fully depend on the initiating factions like invasions do... But a little more hype never hurt anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom