Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Srs Critique of Staff Team

Because I have no life and too many opinions, I thought I'd just lay into some of the Staff team for no particular reason. So, in no particular order.

@Tefka. Open and honest with your members? Allowing them to criticise you openly? Massive staff driven events? Bro, you're clearly a noob who has never done this before. All sedition should be purged. If you were more of an autocratic tyrant and Chaos had too many rules and was no fun, I'd like you more.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]. You think you're so funny with your perfectly chosen and hilarious gif replies that get heaps more likes than any of my posts. Guess what pal, you're not.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]. Plenty of likes, but your posts/likes ratio is poor. Work on it.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]. No, I don't want to date you. Ashin is my friend. Stop asking. :|

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]. Srsly, who are you?

[member="Kiskla Grayson"]. Every time some sack makes an OOC thread about how hot you are, I die a little inside. Okay, maybe that's not your fault ... but srsly, get them banned next time.

Hope u gaiz take this on board and improve yourselves.

Toodles,

xoxo gossip girl

RyPJujS.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom