Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Sullustan Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
07rFRmt.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To submit a basic infantry unit for the Sullustan Home Guard.
  • Image Credit: Laurie Greasley
  • Role: Rank and file troopers for the Home Guard and SoroSuub.
  • Permissions: Incom, REC
  • Links: /
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Sullustan Troopers
  • Affiliation:
  • Classification: Infantry
  • Description: Sullustan Troopers are the backbone of the Home Guard. A tour of service is compulsory for every SoroSuub shareholder which employs over two thirds of the planet's labor force. Sullustans are master tunnelers and defensive siege experts.
COMBAT INFORMATION
STRENGTHS
  • Mole People
  • Swarm Tactics
  • Siege Experts
WEAKNESSES
  • Common Soldiers
  • Armor Support
  • Military Offensives
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Sullustan Home Guard is a sector defense force charged with defending Sullust, its outlying colonies, and SoroSuub Corporation property from alien conquest or tyrannical rule. Its frontline troopers are cultivated from a mix of volunteers and SoroSuub lottery. Despite this obligation many sullustans see it as a matter of cultural pride to serve in the Home Guard and few apply for deferred service except for on conscientious grounds.

Sullustan troopers are put through a basic training regimen to ensure they know how to safely operate dangerous technology. However they do not share the same kind of rigorous martial tradition as the Mandalorians or Imperials who ensure every enlisted soldier has an almost academic understanding of warfare. They at least have a leg up on human recruits in that no sullustan needs to be taught how to dig a foxhole or shore up a trench.

Last edited:
These weapons are Closed Market/REC and you do not have any permits linked in the Permission field. Please provide proof of purchase (or some other form of ooc approval) to show that the submitter is OK with you using these items. Said information should be added to the Permission field.

Same case here. The Transport is Private Market, which I figure is another way of saying Closed Market back in the day, and the Gunship is affiliated with Private Market and the defunct Galactic Alliance.

Miel Tevv Miel Tevv

Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan

I am waiting for a contract receipt on a verbal agreement with Republic Engineering Republic Engineering in his marketplace thread. Will attach to permissions and notify as soon as its available.

Is authorization by the U-Wing author for this location sufficient approval or would you like me to obtain a broader statement? For what its worth the defunct Galactic Alliance merged into the ORC which became the OPA who the Sullustan Home Guard is affiliated with. I know that's a mouthful so I'm willing to reach out again.

Miel Tevv Miel Tevv

Thank you for clarifying.

I know that GA became an ORC/OPA sub-faction, as I was active in GA for a while prior to that. Nontheless, it still needs to be noted in Permission that you can use this stuff. The Sullustan Home Guard is part of OPA, but the major faction is not linked in the submission.

I think it would be best if you link a screenshot of say a Discord convo or pm where the submitter says you use this stuff. That will also make things easier for you if you do another submission where you use the UT-Transports or other subs made by their submitter and someone else judges it. Then you don't have to explain things and the submitter will not have to confirm anymore, as you can just link the ooc permit. Can be as simple as 'Zark can use my stuff for his OPA/Sullust submissions', or whatever wording is deemed appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom