Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Subach-Innes Blowout Auction Part 3: Vehicles & Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Darth Janus"]
Melkor rolled his eyes at the sith lord. He cleared his throat and said "If you pay attention the primary source of my bid comes from profit margains of which it is always possible to generate income from. This does not include production cost as that is not profit. Therefore the bids made are both a large amount of income in the present and an assurance of a lavish lifstyle in the future, do to the fact that as long as these designs are in use 30% of the PROFIT goes to the affore mentioned auctioneer. This combine with 10% from the Vulcan Proton Cannon a extremly power weapon in its own right. And a personal favor prove that it is a significant bid. Simply put I do not live beyond my means but rather I make risky investments with the forsight to know that it will pay off"

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

The representative for Hegemonic Automaton, who was most certainly not a Sith Lord, but rather a diminutive Duros in his early thirties, glanced at Morgoth. Who was this man talking to? Why was he addressing the previous post as if it had been delivered as dialogue that he could respond to? What a strange person. Nevertheless, the Duros was rather disturbed by this sudden outburst and certainly did not wish to make a scene.

"Please do not harass me any further." The Duros managed to say calmly and quietly, fixing his eyes forward. Hopefully Morgoth would neglect to harass the poor representative any further. Otherwise, a complaint would actually be filed.

I drop my bid from the running if this measuring contest continues. I wanted one thing and nobody else fething wanted it up until someone wanted everything.

Enjoy your expensive toys with your egos. Good day.

*Exit*

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Ayden Cater said:
Personal Weapons - Starting design bids begin at one million credits
Misc - Starting design bids begin at ten million credits

It was difficult to properly keep count of all the bids with people dropping in and out all the time, so the Sith Lord wasn’t actually sure anymore what the latest bids were for the items he was interested in.

There were a few options he had left to him right now - either go through all the bids manually and figure out which were still active and which were now void or just bid big enough that the previous bids didn’t really matter anymore.

Ovmar bid 45 million credits on the items he was interested in, to sweeten the deal he added a single favor from him personally with no questions asked.

After some thought he also privately added something else, access to a feed of information directly linked to the current war effort against the Sith.

[member="Saffron"] who was once again sitting next to him would feel a sudden determination coming from the Sith Lord, it flowed from him in waves with just a slice of weary and wariness.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Saffron would show quiet amusement, her hazel eyes drifting over to [member="Jared Ovmar"]. Oh that was an interesting rush of determination, cut with weariness and wariness.

It was all in the body language too. One didn't have to just be an empath to learn to read others. She learned that from one of the Lorrdian Companions, kinetic communication it was called. Every twitch, arch of a brow, move of a hand and sway of body told a story. A fact.

She could read it on the Sith Lord. It was getting easier, and better to do. She would look down at her datapad. Hmm..

I smiled after talking to the woman who would be paying in for my portion of the Bid.

[member="Rave Merrill"], I would owe a favor, or maybe I could just give her some cold, hard cash, Seeing as how there was a man in here who had a bounty on his head. I stood up and looked straight at the man, [member="Captain Larraq"].

"I think you and I need to have a come to Jesus moment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom