Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Subach-Innes Blowout Auction Part 3: Vehicles & Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Admiralty
Codex Judge
And with that Ovmar retracted his bid on the SI/BTI-X041 "Mirari" Bodyguard Droid.

Ayden Cater said:
Personal Weapons - Starting design bids begin at one million credits
Misc - Starting design bids begin at ten million credits

He adjusted his bid accordingly.

• 35m credits
  • Single favor, no questions asked.

• Access to a feed of information directly linked to the current war effort against the Sith. [Added through encrypted message.]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px] [/SIZE]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
At the current bid for the Ajudicators, Miss Mnaya's company would have to produce approximately one hundred and eight to regenerate the amount of credits spent on the manufacturing rights. That was not including labor and fabrication, which would easily push up to the hundred and twenties to hundred and fifties range. If it wasn't making at least half as much as it cost to produce, it wasn't a viable mass production product for in the long run. Mnaya would need to sell them to at least one military - which wasn't too hard.
===== ===== =====​
Mace Kinetic Energy Weapon - 10,105,000 (60% from RRDI for split rights)​

A-2370 Adjudicator Battle Droid - 2,850,000​
Well the competition on this droid was certainly getting higher. But then, for a single purchase, even if it was higher than some of the other items on lower bid, it was still clear there was more available to spend on it and still end up spending less than others. The problem was just how high this intended to go. As far as future expansions went the droid would be nice, but until then mass production wasn't quite in reach, but still, it would bring in some profits to eventually make up the difference, as would the sales on other products. It was tempting to lay out a flat five million and see if that ended the debate.​

Nickolas Imura said:
I smiled after talking to the woman who would be paying in for my portion of the Bid.

[member="Rave Merrill"], I would owe a favor, or maybe I could just give her some cold, hard cash, Seeing as how there was a man in here who had a bounty on his head. I stood up and looked straight at the man, [member="Captain Larraq"].

"I think you and I need to have a come to Jesus moment."
If you're implying Larraq, you're sadly mistaken. Larraq has no such bounty on his head. Though you've requested that one be placed, no such event has occurred yet. You're welcome to try and take him though.

Larraq was far from oblivious to the uproar that followed his previous bid. Apparently, people liked their meaningless bids with monopoly money. And while his previous bid was still on the table, Larraq chose to continue with his monopoly bidding.

*EMP Detonation Missile - 10,000,000 Cr
*IHAW Mk1 Heavy Assault Walker -12,000,000 Cr
*Tryton-class Cargo Container - 30,000,000 Cr

For the other final two items Larraq had hid eyes on, Larraq would need to be a bit more creative. There were already some substantial offers being made that would require... a bit more investment on Larraq's part.

*Sith Stealth Field Armor - 40,000,000 Cr
*SIW "Mist" Atomizing Pistol - 40,000,000 Cr

In addition to the credits offered, Larraq would bid the collaboration of Mandal Hypernautics engineers for a single project benefiting the 'mysterious patron' of the auction (with discretion) and one full scale operation with Hyperion Security, free of charge.

Edit: 'with discretion' meaning the nature of the project and the identity of the patron will be handled with discretion.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Mnaya continued to carefully monitor the necessary profit of margin scaling with the contending bid.
It was also worth noting that she didn't want or ask for much, but the "Mace" would play an important part in the corporation she newly bought.
Sadly, only the monopolists ever won these things. Maybe she'd place bounties and raiding contracts on all of them later.
===== ===== =====​
Mace Kinetic Energy Weapon - 10,111,000 (60% from RRDI for split rights)​

Melkor knew he had to up his bid. "For the Entire small arms lot, and Entire Droid and vechicle lot, I bid 2 million per item rights. Plus 10 percent royalties on the Vulcan Proton Cannon. PLUS 30% Royalties on the profits from anything won in this auction. And a personal favor from Melkor Morgoth"

*Also if I win some lots the bid is the same 2 million per item right plus 30% royalties but minus the Royalties on the Vulcan Proton Cannon and favor*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom