Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm Calling

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Tempest Yore"]

He was looking at her and gave a nod of his head. "They can be but be careful, visions, ghosts can just as easily be something you want to have. You were upset with him, you were wanting to hate him but you also knew him, knew how he was. If you had visions it could just have easily been a part of your mind changing and giving him characteristics he might not have had." He was thinking about how to properly explain it, her perceptions and desires in the back of her mind would alter and make visions possibly become different. The jedi master was going around there where they could check around for now. He reached out and was signaling the ship in orbit to come and settle down to meet them... while he was here with Tempest. Her shopping for clothing and her saber hilt that she wanted. "Alright, lets see what you want to get or need then. More then enough in the shops here."

Tempest understood what Master [member="Syn"] was saying to her, but only she knew her whole life story and how her adoptive kidnapping father was towards her. It wasn't long after being with him that he had tried to stop her tears, and later still that his adoration for her ruled his every action towards her. Nobody else could know those things, or how she noticed that fire in his eyes had changed over his years. She knew it will be alright, that what happened here was meant to be a lesson addressed by the Force, and today will be the end of it for her. She put it behind her.

In the shops her attention was stolen from Syn, and his hovering faded into the background, until she saw something that caught her eye, and asked him if it was something she might need or not. For her, the Holocron found holds the utmost interest. She could not wait to take it to a training room, open it and learn what secrets were packed inside. She bought a nice ocean blue velvet pouch to carry it in.

She used a robotic etcher to decorate her Lightsaber hilts, all three the same image, mostly the kitten she chose as a joke on Syn. ”I can too have a cat, if I prefer it! And I do! See here?” she joked with a broad smile. What young girl never liked Hello Kitty!? The robotic artist made them glitter with a reflective rainbow sheen which she adored.

She returned to pick up her clothing from the previous vendor. She packed everything into a medium sized backpack, tied her fur boots together and swung them over her shoulder. ”You seem terrified of something. What's the matter?” she asked Master Syn. Why it seems as if he is afraid she might be high maintenance or something!

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Tempest Yore"]

He had seen many thing in his long life... faced many foes but this a teenage girl shopping.. terrified him. He didn't know what to do as she was getting things here. Where she was looking or going, he had it sent to his ship before the jedi master stood there and spoke. "I am just imagining the reaction my ship is going to have to all of this." He was uncertain but all the more he needed to be able to really work and rteach the padawan." A chance to continue shopping here. He let her continue until they were done and leading the way towards the ship in the port. Sleek grey and black edges around a star with a silver crystal like dome in the middle of it.

The ship seemed to be opened up as it glowed and shifted a little with the door opening up when he walked in and Alema spoke. The ghostly image of a human girl standign there where her force ghost was able to appear but she was semi sickly. Standing in a robe with a look at the jedi master. "What is going on, why are there all of these things being loaded and... who is that?" She said it while standing there but her golden hair flowed around her shoulders and waved in the air as it was in a breeze. She didn't seem angry or upset more surprised while moving around and the jedi master stood there. "Alema...."

"What I am just... oh never mind, you never let me have any fun now." She seemed to be pouting while her arms were crossed over her chest. "You are in a ship that could break most buildings." He said it while walking in and closing the airlocks of the ship as it seemed to brighten up. "Yeah I am but I am the coolest ship in the order. Well maybe Mags is but she is kind of full of herself." She said it looking at tempest though with a smile while the ship started to move and raise itself up from the port. "Welcome I guess padawan. I know master Syn isn't the most well he isn't the most diplomatic at times but he is a great master and when I was injured and afraid of dying he let me become one with the ship."

’I am just imagining the reaction my ship is going to have to all of this,’ he had said. Tempest shrugged it off, having no idea what he meant to reveal, other than possibly his ship is an old clunker in reality.

Before leaving the planet from Master [member="Syn"] ‘s ship, Tempest secured her vessel with the Intergalactic Docking Port. Whenever she should call for use of her vessel, it would be delivered to her. It made her feel more comfortable knowing she has an efficient form of escape should she at any time desire to go her own way. And Tempest's track record as a wanderer, is pretty much set in stone. She shall always have the soul of a Jedi and the SJO academy in her blood, but even as a Padawan, she cannot help where the Force leads her to go or when she must appease the call.

His ship did not appear old and clunky she thought, viewing it from afar. Standing in the threshold of Syn's ship, she got a better understanding of what he meant by hinting that his ship has a personality. Tempest needed all but two seconds to comprehend just exactly what she was seeing unfold before her. The ghost of his Padawan Past spoke to her and Tempest stood there and just blinked in return.

She had no idea how much time passed where she stood frozen in her stance, as she found herself standing alone when she suddenly became animated and all at once blurted, ”OH NO HE D’INT!!” She would find a way to kill his immortal ass should he ever try any kind of nasty Nightsistery voo-doo crap like that on her! She thought for certain, this poor soul wants to be free of her bondage rather than being tied to this man and his ship!

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Tempest Yore"]

He could sense something from Tempest while he was looking at her. Where they were moving and he walked in as Alema spoke moving around. "SHe seems surprised... you did explain things to her?" He looked and shook his head. "THis isn't exactly something easy to explain and it is something personal to you Alema." He said it while walking and securing his gear as he could feel the force around the ship and it illuminated the ship for himself. He was able to walk around as the padawan spoke. "YOu act repulsed, I wanted this... we can all be brave and talk big about the whole becoming one wiht the force thing but if you don't know how to come back then well you just aren't there.. I didn't want to die but I also didn't want to stop being well me." She shrugged while the jedi master moved with the ship leaving and a destination where they could go now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom