Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Looking for a Master

I'm still looking for a Master for this character.

Preferably Light Side, but I'd probably be open to what ever. A few things to note though, and I'm really sorry for being picky.

I'd really prefer none of the 'Padawan-Master' Stuff, where a padawan teaches another Padawan, it just feels a bit Ehh/ to me. Building on that, I'd prefer a more advanced Knight, or Master character.

Apologies if I am being rude, and Thank You

Despite being a dark Jedi, Kurenai recognizes both sides of the force and its use, she could teach you mainly in the light side and refrain from anything dark, unless you want a more gray story line, up to you.

[member="Karina Vaul"]

I have yet I have yet to train someone IC yet, and my methods may be a bit unorthodox, but I a faily active member [member="Karina Vaul"]
Though perhaps we could all do a thread together [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Interesting, though not from Dantooine Kurenai did live their for around 20 years while raising her family, before leaving due to the Sith take over and resuming her work, but if your a traveler of sort we can just meet up at a bar on like Corellia or something simple.

[member="Karina Vaul"]

If you are on datoonie there is a possibility we can still meet since my daughter character is currently partaking in that thread, but it's up to you [member="Karina Vaul"]

Hi [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom