Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of the Union [Open to Invitation]

"Madalena Antares," she replied with polite smile, "diplomatic representative of the Confederacy of Independent Systems for the evening, Pathfinder with the Knights Obsidian the rest of the time." The expression on Josh's face did not go unnoticed, but Madalena had little intent on being impolite that evening. When you were a Sith and sent as a diplomat among Jedi, good behavior was not only expected, but she was more than certain that there were enough eyes on her just waiting for her to slip. She would give no one the pleasure of that. "I apologize, Lord Torrevaso, but I do not know what the Vitae and Veradune is. I would bring me delight if you could remove this ignorant gap of mine."

Turning her head back to Ra and Josh, Madalena stuck her tongue out. "I'm a great planet-side driver. If you think otherwise, it's probably Josh using the Force to mess with your mind." The group had indeed been interesting, and the only part Madalena had not enjoyed about that particular mission had been the water part. A child of Coruscant, she'd never actually learned to swim. And as for food… Madalena was never one to turn food down, especially if it included a nice nearly raw steak of something recently slaughtered. "So we make a quick exit and go feed?"

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Riamah"] [member="Vulpesen"]

"No worries. Most people don't. I've a title that hasn't been in official use for a few centuries, and from a planet that's still hidden from pretty much all archives. Essentially, I'm the elected Monarch of Veradune, the planet home to the Zorren people. As for the Vitae Alliance, its a bit of a pet project of mine, a growing group of security forces intent on helping the galaxy one mission at a time."

Hearing about their little adventures together caused Vulpesen to raise a brow in curiosity. He hadn't heard about Ra's trip with these people, but there was at least an oppurtunity to learn about it. "Honestly, given our appetite, you'd likely murder every horderve in the building. It might be best to poke out a bit for an actual meal." Vulpesen had since grown somewhat used to his constant hunger and had found ways to cope, such as the ration bars he kept in his pocket. "Besides, better though I might be, my people didn't exactly choose me for political prowess."

[member="Riamah"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"Better though I might be" [member="Vulpesen"] had said and Josh would instantly have to hang his head just to not look at him. Deciding to just not bring it up, he would stick his tongue out at [member="Scherezade deWinter"] in regards to her protests about her driving, before moving on to the subject at hand.

"The party seems to be about over. Unless Master Nooran has need of me, I think we can afford to sneak out for a proper meal. All of you are welcome to join, obviously."

With that, Josh would hold one arm out for Scherezade and one for [member="Riamah"] to take if they so wished, giving each a mischievous look as if he knew exactly what he was doing and how it would look and wanted to do so anyway especially because of it, before heading out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom