Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Started from the Bottom so Now What?

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler

Sorr got up and stretched allowing people to file out before following the girls. "Well, if he is against the Empire like Syala said," Sorr whispered to Brinna. "Then maybe he can help us bypass any security."

R.f17bc78adfad7a3aa2ba594e3ff05775

The young man was greeted by the Sun's bright rays looking around, there were many people embracing loved ones and buying some food and clothing from the few merchants that set up shop against rusted wall. Sorr smelt a combination of barbeque and Pig roast. He found it quite strange for people to be cooking so close to the Train Station. "How much further?" Sorr asked before he saw two Stormtroopers approaching the crowd scanning the area with their rifles in hand.

"Oh no!" Sorr whispered quickly hiding behind Brinna. "We gotta hide quickly!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: Find the mayor
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu
NPCs: Proto Type | Syala Kiles | Chut Rati

“Not much further now,” Syala announced before stopping at the sign of stormtroopers. She scanned the crowd of people and gave a shrug. Whatever she said about the lack of patrols it was obvious the presence of stormtroopers was not something that shocked the young woman.

“Act normal!” Brinna gave a sharp whispered directive to Sorr. “Not everything is about you. Not every stormtrooper is looking for us. They searched the ship and saw nothing. Because there was nothing to see…Unless they figured out we aren’t really students from Chandaar,” she faked biting at her nails before turning to Syala. “Can we go around the stormtroopers and get to the mayor’s garden?”

“You surely can young lady,” came an artificial voice from the left of the group. “But you won’t find him there just now,” the voice was from the translation collar of an elderly male Ithorian. He carried a walking stick and had a wisp of hair growing from his chin. “And please. Don’t call me the mayor. I have no real power here. Just an old soul looking for some peace. Come this way. We’ll avoid those troublemakers.” The Ithorian waved them towards him as he turned and walked off.

“Call me Chut,” He called over his shoulder. “The stormtroopers know I’m not a threat to them. They won’t come to my gardens. You’ll be free of their interference there. How are you doing today Miss Kiles? Done with your classes? You a proper nurse yet? The neighborhood could use some medical help.”

“Almost done Chut,” Syala said with a smile. “Just a few more weeks and I’ll have my certification, but we still need a clinic set up here. A nurse with no place to see patients and no equipment or medicines doesn’t do the neighborhood much good.”

The Ithorian nodded as he turned to his left into a fenced off area with several raised planting boxes. Herbs and vegetables grew aplenty. Over his shoulder Sorr and Brinna would see the abandoned factory that they had come to see. “From the right vantage you can see the whole of Outer Melford. The right set up you could easily set up a private docking facility and with the right cover story the Empire wouldn’t even care to look into it further. What do you wish to know from the old mayor? If the factory is available? It is. If the neighborhood would accept you? If you would be safe? Those two are up to you, not me.”

Sorr Kortu

"Do you even know how meticulous Stormtroopers are?!" Sorr whispered back as they walked by them. The young man remained still trying to act normal but the sweat from his brow really made it difficult to concentrate especially when said sweat hit his eyes. Sorr found himself separated from Brinna and Syala as they reached the entrance. He was briefly blinded by the sweat finding himself walking into the Stormtrooper pair.

"Hey, you!" the Stormtrooper to the right shouted near Sorr. He shut his eyes and clenched his fists. "Oh no, oh no, oh no......" he said. This was it was it? Maybe Sorr can ransom himself as a noble from Alderaan, it could lessen the torture in the Imperial jails.

"Drop your weapon!" The Stormtrooper ordered prompting Sorr to reach for his Blaster Pistol. "Okay sir!" He spoke gently putting his weapon on the ground. "I'm placing my-"

The Stormtroopers weren't paying attention to Sorr, their sights were set on a Duros who was holding a briefcase. "Top to the morning to you Stormtroopers." he said putting down his stun gun. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Our scanners detected that your briefcase holds suspicious items!" The Stormtrooper barked. "Please place the briefcase on the ground in front of us and put your hands in the air."

"What the fuck?!" The Duros was bewildered over the situation. "What the hell are you talking about? I ain't carrying anything suspicious! This is discrimination against non-humans that's what it is!"

"Put down the briefcase sir! Final warning!" The two stormtroopers raised their rifles training their weapons to the Duros' chest.

"No! Unless you have a warrant, I'm not doing-"

3 blue waves fired from the Stormtrooper's rifle. The Duros gasped before collapsing on the floor. "Target unconscious," the Stormtrooper on the right said. "Bring him to Charlie Base for questioning."

"Yes, sir sergeant," Sorr watched his mouth opened in horror while the pair cuffed the Duros and carried him away from the crowd.

"Move along!" The Stormtrooper said to Sorr while he nodded grabbing his pistol in the process. He ran towards Brinna, Syala, and an old Ithorian

"Sorry I got lost!" Sorr said. "But those Stormtroopers! They just attacked a Duros for no reason and-"

The young man looked at the Ithorian. "Who's he?" he asked.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: Mayor’s Garden

Brinna was listening to Chut talk and watching their surroundings. She hadn’t noticed Sorr had fallen behind until he caught back up and inquired as to who the Ithorian was. “Syala said the mayor is Ithorian. You see an Ithorian and ask who he is? Man Stormtroopers really do a number on your brain. I’m beginning to wonder if we should just set up HQ on Alderaan and then you can run home to Mom if trouble shows up,” she gave Sorr a wink knowing that he was tougher than he came off. But it was a reminder that he was a man now, and wanted to be a smuggler. That meant not pissing your pants at the sight of local authority.

“This is Chut Rati,” Syala announced to Sorr with a smile. “He’s the spiritual leader of the neighborhood. He keeps morale up as well as helping with everything else you can imagine. Except a good nerf steak. I’m pretty sure he’s a vegetarian.”

“Outer Melford does not lend itself easily to raise pasture livestock,” the Ithorian said. With his translator doing the talking and alien facial gestures it was hard to tell if he was serious or joking. Syala gave a slight giggle, so it was a good guess he was at least partially jesting. “You can call me Chet sir…” he trailed off for Sorr to introduce himself. “I asked your partner what the reason for your visit is. I assume the factory is of interest to you. And I also assure you that the Duros were not attacked for no reason. It may have been a bad one, but they had a reason.”

Sorr Kortu

"Pleasure to meet you sir," Sorr said scoffing at Brinna's remark about them establishing a base on Alderaan. Although Sorr missed his Mom, he was pretty happy with his life away from his family..... for the most part.

"So do the Imperials patrol Outer Melford that much?" Sorr asked seeing the Stormtroopers pull the knocked-out Duros to a transport ship. "The way they got that Duros..... is frightening. Are they like that to every non-human in Outer Melford?"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

“The pleasure is mine,” Chut said with a bow of his head. “Unless you wish to help me in the harvest I think we should move along. You’ll want to travel through the…harsher parts of Outer Melford while there is still light.”

Brinna looked to Sorr and then gave a nod to Chut. “I think moving on would be the best for the situation. Are you going to be our guide? Syala has been quite the help, but if the trip to the factory is dangerous…”

“Oh sorry. It was really nice meeting you guys,” Syala interrupted with a smile. “And I’m glad Chut will be able to help. But I have to return to the orphanage. I have duties to see to. It was good to meet you Gerv and Brinna. If you move your business in I hope to see you again.” She started off with a wave to the others.

“A good girl that one,” Chut said as he led them onward. “Talented in healing arts. If you do end up setting up shop in Outer Melford you would be wise to make friends with her. I can help with that of course.” He turned his head towards Sorr, “Partols are different depending upon your surroundings. They stay away from the slums and the factory. Usually run through the train station once a day or so. Other than that things change so much day to day that you can’t count on any patrols. As to non-humans, they don’t target us, but we’re usually among the usual suspects they round up when something happens.”

As they got further from Chut’s garden the buildings turned to old,decrepit structures that looked as though they had been there since the time of Palpatine, some were. Many of them were lacking walls and opened to the public. Especially the drinking hole which had some rough looking thugs lingering outside. Several gave wolf whistles to Brinna who responded with a rude gesture. Finally they stood looking at their intended destination. The factory was boarded up, but that wouldn’t stand in their way much.

“You should be safe if you wish to look around,” Chut said with a nod. “I will stand guard as well as I can, and you and your droid are a bit more than you make yourself out to be I think.”

Sorr Kortu

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorr stared at Syala while she headed off towards the orphanage. It was good that despite the abject poverty that ran rampant in this place, there was some good people who were willing to help. However, Sorr know that it'll take more than just a few good deeds there needs to be major reform a term that's foreign to this Empire. "Looks like a bustling community," Sorr said listening to Chut's explanation about how the Empire ignores the Slums. So far it seemed like a definite place to set up a base, but he couldn't help but feel for the non-humans who had to put up with the Empire's xenophobia.

"Funny," Sorr said beginning to walk towards the slums. "The Empire claimed they've changed their attitude when they allied with the Galactic Alliance a few years during the Stygnan Campaign. But then they backstabbed the Alliance and now are waging a cold war against them. So, I'm guessing what they said was full of lies."

The slums were full of people getting ready to start their day. Sorr overheard grumblings about the train being delayed and how they couldn't make it to work. The young man looked up seeing most of the sunlight getting blocked due to the large plating. The sunlight that the people were receiving was more of artificial lights. Ones that were installed in the underbelly of Coruscant. The Slums were comprised of broken-down buildings made of rusted metal and wood and dirt was everywhere. "Thank you for your help," Sorr said. "Is there a place to eat?"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

NPCs: Proto Type | Chut Rati

“The Empire needed to look a certain way in order to speak with the Alliance on any level,” Chut said. “Once they don’t need the Alliance, or think they are out of sight the old way of thinking comes right back. This Empire may have more than one name, but it has been the same since the days of Palpatine.”

Chut gave a nod of his head and was about to suggest an eating establishment when Brinna burst in. “Hey Captain. Perhaps we take a look at the factory first? We’re just off the train. We can sample the local cuisine after we’ve made sure that this is where we want to be.”

Chut gave a bit of a laugh at the dynamic between the two. Brinna called Sorr captain, but seemed like she wanted to be in charge. Or maybe she just was trying to nudge Sorr into something. Chut could know much more if he wanted to pry, but he didn’t like using his powers any longer, except for helping his plants. “Even Outer Melford has a McYoda’s,” Chut said with a laugh. “I’m not sure it will be quite what you are used to in fancier spots. If you want something local I would ask around for Sky Golstan. She’s never in the same spot twice in a row, paranoid about the Empire. But she’s the best cook in the slums.”

Brinna shook her head. “You do what you want captain, but I’m checking out the factory. Then I can hunt down some grub when I’m good and hungry.”

Sorr Kortu

"Hey!" Sorr felt his face flush when Brinna decided to separate, didn't they both decide that it was best to stick together before liftoff? Sorr certainly remembers. "I'm the captain here and I say that we scout the Slums first!"

Despite Brinna's reassurances, Sorr was a little paranoid that she would eventually strong arm her way to being captain. Probably a silly thing to think about but still with the way she constantly teases him. "We don't even know what lurks inside the factory." Sorr said. "And I really don't think we should just waltz in without a plan. What if there's creatures that lurk inside that factory? It's been decades since the accident, and no one bothered to clean the place up because the explosion was isolated from Melford."

Sorr paused and sighed. "You're not going to listen to me, are you?" He moaned resigning to the fact he'll probably be monster food. "Fine wait for me, but when I die. You stay away from my funeral."

He turned to Chut. "Which way is the old factory?" Sorr asked.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

The old factory was obvious, but how to get in was not. Chet pointed off to the east and then he sad with his legs crossed and closed his eyes in meditation. That was Brinna’s cue to start moving. She grabbed Sorr’s arm and started off in the direction they were pointed in.

When they were a small distance away Brinna whispered to Sorr. “The mayor is a bit strange. He says there is more to us than appears. I think the same can be said about him.” Before too long they were at the entrance to the factory. Of course half of it was open to the slums. “Why haven’t the citizens moved in here? Seems like a good place for shelter,” she wondered out loud.

Consideration and overthinking were Sorr’s areas. Brinna was the jump in with both feet member of the team. With a shrug she made her way off into the factory. The place was dark and smelled like holy hell. Brinna crinkled her nose and shook her head. “Well I think we know why people aren’t using this place for housing. It would be horrible to have to clean this place out. Good thing we’ll bring in droids for that job right?”

As she made it further into the factory she heard a sound. It was not something that she could remember ever hearing before. It wasn’t a sound of settling durasteel or others expected in a decaying abandoned ship factory. “Uh. Sorr, you may have been right to be more cautious. We might have bigger problems than the smell.”

Sorr Kortu

879401d095f979aae904dd9a94efe0c4--shadowrun-factories.jpg

"Well," Sorr said grunting a bit when Brinna wrapped her hand around his wrist dragging him away from the Slums. "That's why I asked where to get some food because that way we can easily ask the locals about the place in general. What's it like living in here, the dangers and all that. Just going around without a plan is just inviting for us to get hurt.

Brinna's grip was as tight as a Gundark, what the heck does she even eat?! Sorr knew that she was a strong woman but for she had quite a grip. By the time they've reached the abandoned factory, Sorr couldn't help but feel dread. A daunting chaotic sea of rusted metal and torn down buildings. The sight of the great accident that purged the once beautiful land scape of Outer Melford and reduced it to the slums. He could feel the dirt and glass beneath his foot as he observed the blown-up factory.

"I don't think this is a good place to have a hideout Brinna," Sorr said pointing at the sign next to them it read: DO NOT ENTER! HAUNTED!

Just then an assortment of roars was heard from the distance. The voices echoing throughout the factory. "Oh no!" Sorr jumped taking out his Blaster Pistol. "Okay! Brinna we need to get out of here like right now! NOW!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: Investigate, Exterminate
NPCs: Proto Type

“Thinking things out wasn’t going to make this any safer,” Brinna said with a smirk. She knew that she should defer to Sorr on most things. It was his ship they flew in. He had most of the connections that had gotten them the few jobs that got the crew off the ground, but there was something about this investigation that told her waiting and forming a plan was not going to make much of a difference.

The DO NOT ENTER sign did little to deter Brinna. Especially when it said the place was haunted. That sort of thing screamed ‘This place has sharp objects we don’t want kids playing around so let’s put up a sign about ghosts to keep them out’. Brinna had seen things like that before on Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa. Undeterred the young Thyrsian ventured forward.

Brinna knew Sorr was probably right. But this place would be perfect for a base. If it wasn’t for the questionable current occupancy state. “Proto?” Brinna murmured as she saw the lumbering forms approaching.

“No weapons,” the droid spoke aloud his assessment of the situation. “No lifesigns. Definite threat. Level of threat low. Possibility of communication…” the figures did nothing but moan as they approached. “Less than five percent. Suggest attack.”

Brinna gave a chuckle. “Sorry Sorr. I’m going with Proto’s threat assessment. You’re too cautious.” She rushed forward right into the middle of the group of approaching things. She sent them flying in different directions, but they weren’t down for the count. “Proto. Let’s do this!” she yelled out and tossed the blaster pistol to the droid. She hated using blasters when feet and hands would do the job just fine.

Proto caught the blaster and started shooting at a duo of creatures off to Brinna’s left. There was another group off to her right that were making their way back towards her.

Sorr Kortu

"But Brinna!" Sorr whined while she ran towards the entrance of the factory. "We really don't-"

The young man's heart stopped as he saw the creatures before them crawling from the shadows bearing their razor-sharp teeth. Sorr took out his weapon recoiling before these walking sacks of reddish gray rotten flesh that was barely encased inside hard armor. Their limbs swayed side to side with their right arm completely replaced by what appears to be a giant crab like claw. They launched themselves before Sorr, Brinna and Proto yipping and howling.

0yvwql196ko01.jpg

Sorr screamed in terror as one of the monsters closed in on him about to rip him alive. The young man raised his Pistol firing four shots at it. The Blaster bolts pierced its armor, the creature roared in pain tripping as soon as the fourth shot slammed its throat. It landed face first onto the ground.

Another creature attempted to slice Sorr across the neck with its claw. Sorr hastily ducked before unloading a barrage of blaster bolts onto the monster's abdomen. It fell silent before slumping onto the floor lifeless. "Are these things real-life Zombies?!" Sorr yelled at Brinna as more even more monsters started to crawl out from metal crates and old houses. "I hate to say I told you so!" Sorr cried out setting his blaster pistol to overload. "BUT I TOLD YOU SO! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Last edited:
NPCs: Proto Type

Upon getting closer Brinna decided that these creatures were a little more dangerous than Proto’s initial assessment. But nothing that she couldn’t handle. She was born for this chit. Proto was made this as well. Him even more literally than Brinna.

Brinna was a spinning streak of activity. Elbows, feet, knees and fists driven into the creatures in front of her. Avoiding the claws as they reached out to slice at her. Two were on the ground, she didn’t think they were dead, but she definitely did some damage and they would be out of the fight for some time. There were still two more in front of Brinna and she was moving like lightning to keep them at bay.

Proto moved quickly and disabled three in quick succession with the blaster Brinna had tossed him. He then moved in almost as fast at the attack as Brinna was. Of course he didn’t need to be as fast anyways as his opponents were lying in a pile. Just to be sure he pounced on each and broke their necks.

“There are many forms of real life zombies Master Sorr,” Proto answered as he mopped up his opponents. “I’m not sure these qualify. Are we sure that they are dead? In order to be a zombie the creature has to be animated dead tissue.”

Brinna couldn’t help but laugh until she took the broadside of a claw against her shoulder. “Don’t act like you don’t love saying you told me so. Still doesn’t change the fact that once we evict the current residents this place looks like our best chance for a base. So stop streaming and start shooting.”

Sorr Kortu

R.b990757fa9bdd130989630206f15aa49

"I don't know what they are!" Sorr panicked unleashing more blaster bolts taking down six of them. "And I don't care! I just want to get out of here!"

Many of the Zombies roared in pain enduring the beatdown by Brinna. As Sorr took down his third Zombie he observed Brinna's Teras Kasi from the corner of his eye. She moved as gracefully as a Alderaanian wolf-cat but strikes as hard as a Rancor. The fact that she forgoes blasters for her fists was bold and Sorr often had to look away whenever she charges into hail of blaster fire but things always seemed to work out in her favor. "Look-" Sorr wanted to shout but one of the Zombie's struck Brinna across the shoulder leaving a faint cut. Sorr blasted the Zombie in the head leaving a large, smoking hole as it crumpled to the ground. "You okay?!" Sorr asked Brinna worried that she might get infected.

More Zombies appeared on the rooftops jumping off and attempting to rush the trio. Sorr unleashed a volley of blaster bolts taking down five of them simultaneously. "There's too many of them!" Sorr shouted pressing his back against Brinna's. "We're just standing in the open field just waiting to die!"

After taking out a charging Zombie young man took out his flashbang from his belt and threw it on the ground. "Close your eyes!" Sorr shouted shutting his.

A blinding flash of light erupted stunning the Zombies as Sorr opened his eyes and charged towards the nearest Zombie screaming like a madman and taking it down with a shoulder charge. Sorr blew its head off with a blaster bolt large chunks of flesh hitting his cheek. "I see the entry way!" Sorr said pointing at the door. "Let's go!"

Sorr rushed towards the rusted door trying to pry it open. "Come on Proto!" Sorr yelled. "Help me out here!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Brinna was fighting for all she had and finally a blast from Sorr’s blaster took out the last creature who had managed to get in a shot on Brinna. She placed a hand on her shoulder. A small amount of blood was present, but she suspected there would be a sizable bruise there for a couple days.

Brinna gave Sorr a smile during the lull of action. “Nothing I can’t deal with,” she said, happy to have the small squirmish done with. The lull didn’t last for very long. The creatures seemed to be coming from everywhere now. Sorr started firing which Brinna was glad for. Proto did as well, sending corpses falling to the ground all around Brinna. She just hoped they would stay there.

Sorr was retreating, for once it was a maneuver that Brinna actually agreed with. She was very much the jump in with both feet and keep moving forward as best as possible type person, but moving forward didn’t seem possible against this horde. Brinna tried to join Sorr and Proto, but she wasn’t armed with ranged weapons and she was in the middle of the onslaught. She heard Sorr yell something about her eyes and she quickly took to a knee, closed her eyes and covered them with her hand before hearing the flashbang go off.

Brinna slowly opened her eyes and saw that there was an opening to be had to get her out of trouble. She hit the opening hard. Slamming her body into stunned creatures as she made her way towards the entrance and Sorr. Before she could make it six creatures regained their senses and stood in her way. Brinna skidded to a stop and thought of what she could do to quickly get through these six without having the other catch up to her.

Suddenly there was a thump of something landing just behind the creatures. A second later three were tossed to the left and the other three to the right and standing there was Chut Rati. With a wave of his hand sent an invisible wave into the mob of creatures. “There are so many now,” his actual voice in Ithorian sounded angry, but the translator gave the same monotone words as usual in Basic. The creatures who were tossed aside by the Force attack of the Ithorian “mayor” retreated.

Sorr Kortu

Sorr's heart soared when he saw Chut tossing the zombies aside with a simple wave of his hand. He rarely saw people using the Force up close much less utilize for combat and it was awe inspiring to witness. "Hurry!" Chut yelled out to Sorr and Brinna Force pushing 5 more zombies away with both of his hands. "Before more of them show up!"

Sorr nodded frantically, grabbing Brinna's arm and rushing in the opposite direction of the rusted doors Chut was jogging behind his eyes darting around the area for hostiles. Various roars were heard from above as the Zombies jumped from the rusted pipelines above landing right in front of the trio. "Oh no!" Sorr raised his Blaster Pistol and was about to fire but Chut slapped his arm down.

"Stand back you two!" Chut stood in front of Sorr and Brinna and began to expand his dual mouths unleashing a Force Blast so powerful that it blasted the Zombies far away. The pipes and buildings began to collapse around Sorr and Brinna and the ground began to shake. The young man stood there mouth opened as Chut continued to bellow before stopping.

"There's no kill like overkill," Sorr looking around the debris.

"Let's go." Chut said ignoring Sorr's statement, they arrived at the Slums where two local guards shut the door behind them.

"Are you all right Mayor?!" One of the men said locking the door.

"I am Ben," Chut replied before turning his gaze towards Brinna and Sorr. "That was very foolish of you two to venture out there alone." he growled. "You would've been another victim to the Fallen."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: Eat crow

Brinna was grateful for the assist and followed behind Chut and Sorr, Proto following behind her. The mayor proved to be much more than he presented himself as, just like Brinna had said. And it was a good thing. Those things were out for blood and They didn’t go down easily.

Once outside the factory Chut met with a couple local guards briefly before turning on Sorr and Brinna. “My fault. Um sorta. At least the rushing in without thinking part. And the fighting instead of a quick retreat was definitely me. I’m not good at retreat.”

Chut looked over the two young smugglers. “Well now perhaps you’ll be more careful next time before you leap.”

Brinna looked at Sorr and then the mayor then gave a smile. “Probably not. Besides, you knew that we were going in there. Did you think that ghost stories were going to deter us? Even if we had a plan to investigate slowly those things still would have been there. You could have stopped us.”

Chut rubbed his chin and nodded his big head. “I could have. But would you have listened?”

Brinna giggled. “Sorr would have. What were those things?”

Sorr Kortu

"We call them the Fallen," Chut said while holstered Pistol listening to the mayor attentively. "Remnants of the millions who once lived in Outer Melford."

"Oh yeah!" Sorr said. "The Sienar Factory disaster! The factory was destroyed 12 years ago by eco terrorists, the explosion and resulting fallout was considered to be one of the worst disasters in the Galaxy's history."

"That's a fucking lie kid!" Ben shouted. "The Empire wanted to get rid of the people who was born on this land. When they took over, they established many shipyards, and training facilities while also experimenting on the people of Outer Melford!"

"I'm just going by what I'm hearing!" Sorr said taken aback. "There were reports given to the Alliance about-"

"Those reports were Imperial propaganda!" Ben spat. "The Empire was doing their experiments and one day they fucked up and blew up the city. You honestly think, eco terrorists changed the survivors into those things?!"

Sorr remained silent while Chut placed his hand on Ben's shoulder. "Enough Ben," He said calmly before turning to Brinna and Sorr. "We don't know what caused the explosion," he said. "There were eco-terrorists who fought back against the Empire doing questionable things in the process, but the Empire was indeed intruding in our lands taking what's not theirs. Outer Melford is what's left of a beautiful city, it's not pretty to look at but we have a tight knit community."

The young man nodded as Chut walked past, he and Brinna. "If you wanted to establish a base here," Chut said. "Then do it here at the slums young Smugglers."

"Wait a minute?!" Sorr said astonished. "How do you know who we are?!"

"You have that look on you Sorr," Chut said. "But I know that you are not amoral compared to the rest that come by. You are welcome to build your base here provided that you give us the share of the profits you make. They will be used to maintain the community through food, clothing, and more shelter."

Sorr nodded. "You got a deal!" He said smiling.

"Come," Chut said. "I think we need to talk more about the Fallen."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Location: Lianna | Outer Melford | Outside the Old Sienar Factory
Objective: Find a new plan

Brinna sat back and listened to the back and forth regarding the fate of the factory. She gave a bit of a sigh. She wasn’t really about setting blame. She was about moving forward. The non-blame was the difference between Brinna and her sister Myri. Brinna wanted to move forward. To find their missing father eventually and ended up becoming a smuggler just like him. Myri blamed their father for the things she missed out on and ended up joining the Eternal Empire.

Brinna gave a smile when Chut seemed unwilling to join in the blame game as well. And even more so when Sorr questioned how Chut knew they were smugglers. “He’s a Jedi Sorr. A powerful one based on what he just accomplished.” Brinna puffed out her chest a bit as Chut stated he recognized them as good smugglers. She noticed Ben staring and relaxed.

“Ok so we got a deal,” Brinna said with a smirk. “But the best place to set up camp is in that factory. That means we need to clear these things out. Which means a plan.” She waved her finger at Chut and Sorr. “That would be your department. Let me know when you need someone to charge in and kick some ass.” She gave them both a wink. “Seriously though. If those things were the survivors of the explosion. Are they really normal beings underneath all that yell and drool? Can they be brought back to normal? And getting grazed by one of their claws ain’t gonna be a big deal is it?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom