Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Started from the Bottom so Now What?

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
Tiaza's Purr flew aimlessly in space. For the past 3 days, Sorr had been making jumps into Hyperspace in search of a place where the crew can find a base of operations. It wasn't easy considering that Sorr and Brinna had no connections, so it was like searching for Beskar inside of the mines of Kessel. Thankfully, Lady X owed Sorr a favor for helping her retrieve her cargo from Rory and gave him some star charts that contained the locations of her old contacts. The problem was that either those contacts were either dead or in jail. When Brinna pressed Lady X on this, she claimed that she hadn't talked to her contacts in years. Great......

"So, we have a crew," Sorr said sighing driving his ship through space. "But we need to find a place where there's a consistent flow of credits, connections and a safehouse from authorities. So far all the stuff that Lady X has sent us is bunk!" The young man moaned nearly steering the ship off course. "We have one more planet to check out, and that's Lianna."

Sorr bought up the map frowning at where the planet was located at. "That's in New Imperial space!" Sorr said panicking a bit. "That's nuts! We can't build our base with the most ruthless faction in the Galaxy! I might as well place a sign on the ship that says: Hey guys! We're Smugglers please arrest us!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Last edited:
Objective: Find a base of operations
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu

Brinna looked over the star charts. Lady X gave them some names, but Brinna had been on Nar Shaddaa long enough to know that type only handed out what was no longer useful to them. She was less than surprised when nothing panned out. She should have just done her own research instead of relying on a Falleen. Even one that owed Sorr and her. Technically they let Rory get the goods in the first place, so how much Lady X really owed them was a bit up for dispute.

But Brinna didn’t have the time or the resources to make a good underworld search for a place to set up shop. And she was just as new to this business as Sorr was. Brinna had talents that would let her get the information they wanted, but her getting arrested for an inadvertent keystroke seemed like a bad first step for their new endeavor.

“M.O.M.,” Binna muttered as she racked her brain for any memory of information on the planet Lianna. “What can you tell me about Lianna?”

“Hello Brinna,” came a singsongy artificial voice. “The planet Lianna is the fourth planet of the Lianna system, located in the Outer Rim, more precisely in the Tion Cluster.” A new star map appeared in front of Brinna showing the specified location. “It is a city planet with several neighborhoods they call cities themselves. It is the home of Sienar Fleet Systems. It is a hub for commerce in this part of the galaxy and its loyalties change quite often. Currently they are under the jurisdiction of the New Imperial Order.”

Brinna gave a nod. “Thanks M.O.M.” She looked a bit closer at the star map. She looked at Sorr with a mischievous smile. “Lianna is barely in NIO space. And it has a history of being quite independent, even if technically being under control of one government or another. Smuggling in the most oppressed places has risks, but it’s also pretty profitable. From Lianna we could hit anywhere in the galaxy pretty easily too. Good hyperlane access.”

She put two fingers on Lianna and spread them apart. What was a starchart became a map of Lianna. “Looks like there are some spots that Sienar has abandoned. This looks promising. Let’s check it out.”

Sorr Kortu

Sorr had a hard time adjusting to the fact that there's an A.I serving as the ship's computer. Sure, many Admirals in the Galactic Alliance Defense Force use A.Is to help coordinate attacks. However, Sorr was confident in his abilities as a pilot to not rely on them for everything. Besides, ever since he read many stories about Omega: The A.I who nearly conquered the Galaxy, Sorr was cautious around A.Is. Brinna insisted on integrating M.O.M on the ship saying that she trusts her and that she would lay down her life for the crew. Sorr nearly rolled his eyes in response, A.Is are computer systems created to perform tasks as quickly and efficiently as people. They also model themselves after people to make them relatable, that means they study their psychological profiles, history, an unshackled A.I has the processing power to absorb information in ways an organic can never do.

"Apparently M.O.M doesn't know too much about the NIO," Sorr growled. "The NIO is akin to the Galactic Empire and has the morality of the former Sith Empire. They value order and security and they are merciless if they find hint of wrongdoing. Many Smugglers were executed on their live Holonet Brinna. Even though is located in the border, that does not mean that the NIO is not patrolling that area."

But it could mean more job opportunities since navigating through NIO space is like navigating through an Asteroid Field with one active engine. It also meant more credits but Sorr wanted to start small and grow big not get thrusted in the big leagues. "My Dad has been on Lianna," Sorr sighed. "There is a Moff who runs the planet named Grand Moff Velran Kilran. A descendant of Rycus Kilran: The Butcher of Coruscant during the Sith Wars in the Old Republic. After Kilran's death, his family managed to worm their way in the Old Republic's good graces by telling them battle plans and tactics that Sith fleet use in exchange for their refuge."

Sorr shook his head. "Of course, they backstabbed the Republic after the Clone Wars and were allied with the Empire when it formed." He sighed. "Has been ever since. Kilran is a nasty man but we'll see once we land Brinna, we're playing with fire here though."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

“Sorry Captain Sorr,” M.O.M.’s voice spoke out. “All opinions of the NIO’s outlooks and processes are Brinna’s. I assure you that all information I have on the NIO is accurate and quite current.”

Brinna gave a smirk at the response. It was true. She hardly ever took political information that was given to her as fact. There was always some gray area. NIO punished the smugglers that they caught. Brinna was quite sure that was the case. But how much did the people of Lianna support this practice? From the quick reading that Brinna had done Lianna served the governments that ruled its space certainly. But there was a spirit on the planet that suggested that they didn’t serve completely or blindly.

Grand Moff was just a fancy name for the person you watch wasn’t at your back, but pretty much do everything the opposite of the decrees they make when you know it is safe. “You’re going into smuggling, Captain. If you didn’t want to play with fire you should have applied to fly a luxury liner.”

Sorr Kortu

"Subtly trying to throw Brinna under the transport eh?" Sorr frowned setting up the coordinates for the jump. "How very..... human of you or that's what you A.Is want us to think."

To say Sorr was not happy when Brinna started the process of integrating M.O.M to the ship's mainframe. He was infuriated, Brinna giggled while Sorr ranted and raved about how the A.I could mean their deaths when they turn against them. "I'm telling you Brinna," Sorr muttered. "If you give an A.I an inch, they took a foot, you give them a finger, they take a hand. I can handle the ship just fine."

The young man shook his head. "That would be boring," Sorr said. "I prefer some excitement in my life, going into those luxury liners would be agonizing believe me Brinna, I've been on plenty."

The navi computer was lagging badly causing Sorr to grumble. "Brinna recheck the coordinates," he said. "The navi computer is acting up."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Well what is more exciting than being a smuggler with a headquarters in NIO territory?” Brinna responded with a smile.

”Navi computer is brand new," Brinna responded with a giggle as she moved to check the entries. "Maybe if you let M.O.M. make the calculations instead of insisting to do them yourself everything would be fine."

It was a measured response. Brinna knew how uncomfortable Sorr was about the AI. But it wasn't like M.O.M. was an out of the box AI. Brinna had spent more than a year working on her. She was upgraded to the max and Brinna had personally touched every corner of the programming.

M.O.M. could do much more than be the ship's butler and handle some of the minor systems that even Sorr didn't want to be troubled with.

Last edited:

Sorr Kortu

"Brand new?!" Sorr said raising an eyebrow. "Why didn't you tell me the Navicomputer is brand new?!" The young man grimaced when Brinna suggested that M.O.M should be the one to do the calculations.

"Brinna!" Sorr exclaimed. "Why don't you just allow her to take over the ship then?! In fact why don't we allow M.O.M to take over our neural interfaces while we're at it?!"

A minute passed and Sorr looked to see that the Navi computer was STILL getting the coordinates. "Oh okay!" Sorr moaned pressing a few buttons. "Okay M.O.M, you have limited control of the ship. Give us the coordinates please so Brinna can punch it."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

“The whole damn ship is brand new,” Brinna responded with a giggle. “Not quite sure how they made the outer hull look so banged up. Playing into smuggler stereotypes I guess. Have you looked at these computer systems?” Brinna made a motion with her hand over her display. “State of the art. I took a quick look at the quarters. You have to know that is new, right?”

Brinna pushed a button on her console and the holographic representation of M.O.M. appeared next to her. She gave the “woman” a wave. “If it were up to me M.O.M. would fly the ship,” she said with a smirk, knowing that it would get on Sorr’s nerves. “She doesn’t make mistakes. I’d let you fly if it came to dogfights though. She lacks some instincts that a fighter pilot should have. You seem like a good pilot. I’d trust you in a fight.”

Brinna grinned as Sorr gave in and allowed M.O.M. to make the computations for the navi computer. “Thank you Captain Kortu. I assure you that I do not wish to usurp your authority. I am here at your service. That said the coordinates have been given to the ship for our route to Lianna.”

Sorr Kortu

"More like make the ship less conspicuous," Sorr grumbled. "Having a ship look like it's made for cheap is something Smugglers do all the time. I mean sure the inside looks like a luxury line ship but we don't want to tip off the authorities or other rival Smugglers."

The young man glared at M.O.M. "That's the problem," Sorr said. "She doesn't make mistakes what's to stop her from thinking that she's superior to organics huh? What makes you think M.O.M could like another Omega or something huh?"

M.O.M's innocence was really starting to annoy Sorr. Well more than usual but at least the coordinates were punched in. "Right," Sorr said turning to his Co-Pilot. "Brinna, punch it."

Time to get this over with.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Brinna wondered where Sorr’s pessimism with AIs came from. It wasn’t like M.O.M. was much different than an astromech, except that she didn’t have a physical body to inhabit. Of course she was much more advanced than an astromech, but that was because of long hours spent by Brinna and whoever in the Eternal Empire started the AI in developing her processes and abilities. She would learn and adapt to certain things, but M.O.M. was programmed to serve, not overthrow.

The young slicer gave a grin as M.O.M. announced the ship was ready to make the jump and Sorr concurred. Brinna reached for the lever to put the ship into hypespace, pulled back gently and then leaned back to enjoy the sight of the ship entering the prescribed hyperspace lane. “M.O.M. could become another Omega I suppose,” Brinna responded with a shrug. “But that’s not in her programming. She monitors systems and makes calculations that are beyond our minds. She’s designed as more Quartermaster than galaxy master. And you’ll be happy she’s around the first time we pick up rations because she noticed the provisions were getting low. The one you have to watch is Proto. I think I’ve got a hold of the processes that led him to us, but whoever did the original programming on him was a little loosey-goosey.”

“There is nothing wrong with Proto’s programming,” M.O.M. butted in causing Brinna to laugh. It almost proved Sorr’s point of M.O.M.’s independence, but it wasn’t like the AI took over the job from Brinna. Just gave critique. Brinna thought it was endearing that the two non-organics seemed to stick together.

“Not anymore,” Brinna answered M.O.M. with a smile. “If it was right in the first place he never would have found us, or the other way around. We should all be happy his first programmer made a mistake.”

“Whatever the case,” M.O.M. continued. “Captain Sorr there is no reason to worry over a mutiny from me. As Brinna has said I am here to see to your every convenience and make sure the
Tiaza’s Purr is operating at maximum efficiency. Removing the Captain of the ship would certainly not attain that goal.”

“See?” Brinna said with a smirk. “Hey. I’m seeing that there is a place just south of Melford that used to be a Sienar factory. Looks like it was bombed out at some point and the company just moved on. Maybe we should check it out. Abandoned ship factory would be a good place to hideout. Lots of material around.”

Sorr Kortu

"I trust Proto a lot more than an A.I," Sorr grumbled as Tiaza's Purr was still travelling through hyperspace. "Just keep M.O.M from having full access Brinna, I don't want her to have control of the ship. It's in her program to learn and adapt and I don't want anything to happen to this ship or the crew."

The young man frowned seeing the map that Brinna pointed out. "Sienar factor," Sorr said. "Heard of it in one of my visits to Lianna, 12 years ago some eco terrorists blew up the Sienar Factory out of protest. The factory was mining some precious materials which according to the eco terrorists was killing the planet. Probably a ghost town by now, perfect place for us to hide."

The young man leaned back on his chair. "Brinna," he said. "Set coordinates for Melford. "We'll go in and scout out the place and build from there."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: On to Melford

Sorr liked Proto. He was a droid built for combat, more precisely protection. Brinna couldn’t help but smile as she thought about how much freedom she had taken away from the droid, and how much adapting and growing she had allowed to stay. She was even pretty sure that Proto and M.O.M. had somehow gotten close. M.O.M. had protected Proto’s programming when Brinna had brought him up. Brinna thought it was quite sweet.

“Fine,” Brinna finally responded with her hands up. There was very little for her to do while they were in hyperspace after all. “I will make sure to go into the
Purr’s systems and put security to allow M.O.M. only access to your approved systems and/or with an override that I will set to your biometrics. I still think you’re being paranoid. You’re so upset about M.O.M. because she’s a program and not a person. Yet you give me all the access I want. You realize with my computer knowledge I could lock you out of your own ship. Right?”

She laughed as he at least seemed to think the Sienar factory was a good idea. The giggling got a little louder as she typed commands into her console. “Miss Brinna! I will not. That goes directly against Captain Sorr’s express orders. I am to have limited access to the ship and you are to put in the coordinates to the potential site of our new base of operations that you found.”

Sorr Kortu

An alert was heard inside of the cockpit, Sorr looked at the navicomputer to see that they were about to approach Lianna. "We're approaching the planet." Sorr said before turning to Brinna. "Listen Brinna," Sorr grumbled. "I would sooner trust a drunk Gungan than an A.I and good on you for upping the security. I would've been stricter by having a self-terminate system in case M.O.M backstabs us, but all these restrictions are feasible."

Sorr almost smiled when M.O.M actually defended him from the fact that Brinna could lock him out of the ship but he kept quiet. The young man, didn't want M.O.M to think that he was on her side. Sorr didn't want to risk being manipulated. "You're going to backstab me?" Sorr snorted pushing the buttons to disengage the hyperdrive. "Now that's a twist, we organics need to stick together!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

“Very well,” Brinna said with a smirk. “You don’t trust AI. You going to have an issue when I plug M.O.M. into the base too? I mean we’re not going to always have an organic present. I am hoping you’ll admit that M.O.M. is better than some static security system. Even one that I set up.” Brinna shook her head at the caution being taken, even though on some level she did understand it.

“I’m not going to backstab you,” Brinna said with a smile. “If you don’t count my family and Shoan, you’re the closest person to me in the galaxy. Sad on me that is the case, but when you’re elbows deep in computer data for a few years doesn’t leave much time for making friends. But I programmed M.O.M. the fact that you don’t trust her means that to a degree you don’t trust me. Or the work that I do. I guess when you spend so much time in data you begin to trust it a little bit more though. So on behalf of M.O.M. and myself we accept that you are less trusting than you could be and we will work with that.”

She laughed and punched Sorr in the shoulder, making sure to do so lightly. “I’m joking. You’re not the first person to tell me AI creeps them out, or that they are out to take over the galaxy. A computer growing without programming can be uneasy, but M.O.M. only grows in the areas that she is told to grow.” At least that was what Brinna hoped. She supposed that anything was possible. But Proto’s AI was just as advanced as M.O.M. so again Brinna was a little upset that Sorr didn’t see the droid as the same threat level.

“We’re on the same side,” Brinna finally said to Sorr as she reached up and pushed the lever to bring them back into realspace. “Coordinates are in for Melford spaceport. You want to take the controls Captain? Or should I have M.O.M. do the honors.” She could swear that she heard a bit of a giggle coming from her control. From M.O.M.

Sorr Kortu

Sorr gave a slight gasp when Brinna punched his shoulder, even a light tap hurt a bit. From the time that they knew each other, Brinna was exceptionally strong capable of damaging Droids with her bare hands. Sorr thought that she was a cyborg at first but Brinna and Shoran denied both denied it with the latter joking that Brinna is way to spunky to be a cyborg. Still, her ters kasi was impressive a cut above even for a Jedi quite an accomplishment for a non force sensitive.

However, all that praise had to come to an end when Brinna had the audacity to suggest that M.O.M take the controls. "Har har Brinna," Sorr muttered taking a paper cup and covering the A.I Hologram. "Why did M.O.M choose the image of a nearly nude lady?" Sorr asked staring at Brinna before the co-pilot punched in the coordinates.

After a few button presses, Sorr deaccelerated out of Lightspeed. The planet: Lianna appearing at the distance. "Never thought I be in Imperial space," Sorr said his heart beating loudly. "I'm telling you Brinna the Imperials are very protective of their boarders. There's a reason why many Smugglers choose to bypass NIO space unless they're getting paid and exorbitant amount of money."

Just as Sorr said that a hailing signal was beeping on the radio. Nervous, Sorr turned it on as a man dressed in an Imperial officer's uniform appeared. "This is Captain Jerek Munevius," the man said a Star Destroyer looming above Tiaza's Purr. "Of the Star Destroyer: Ruthless Intent. Unidentified shuttle please remain in your place and shut off your engines. You will be tractor beamed to the hangar bay for questioning and inspection."

Sorr turned to Brinna irritated at her how could she not know that the NIO patrols their areas with zeal? "Told ya so," Sorr whispered beginning to shut off the engines.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Brinna smirked as Sorr flinched from her punch. She knew that she was much stronger than she looked because of years of training. And that training meant she knew the vulnerable spots on the body to strike, but she really had tried not to hurt Sorr. When Sorr “covered” M.O.M.’s hologram Brinna couldn’t help but giggle. As if that would keep the A.I. from hearing.

“Is she nude?” Brinna teased. Truth was that she didn’t see the need to program clothing for M.O.M. her appearance was humanoid, but sleek and not anywhere near anatomically complete for a human. “Maybe she has a skin tight outfit that is patterned like computer code? You have a problem with nudity, Captain? I mean it’s a small ship. We might accidentally see each other getting out in the refresher.” she gave a giggle. Sorr’s cabin had a private refresher the rest of the crew had to share a larger communal one, but at the moment the crew consisted of Sorr, Brinna, M.O.M. and Proto. The likelihood of running into each other naked was very slim. But Brinna loved to tease.

Brinna sighed deeply when contact from an NIO star destroyer resulted in them being tractor beamed. She just knew there was an ‘I told you so,’ coming and Sorr didn’t disappoint. “You worry a lot. We don’t have any contraband onboard right?” As she waited for him to confirm she started tapping on her panel and then flipped her hand to move what she was working on to a screen between that pilot and co-pilot’s chair. “We’re just engineering students looking at
First Star Academy.” She gave a smirk. “Isn’t that right Gerv Borru?” she asked, giving the fake name she had assigned him.

Sorr Kortu

"Yes....." Sorr remembered Lady X promising to change Sorr's name at his request. He wanted to stay hidden as much as he can but he knew eventually his Dad would get up and look for Sorr. How long will the facade last is up to his Dad at this point, Sorr just wished he was the one who came up with the name. The young man was caught off guard when Lady X said that his new name was Gerv Borru. It was if Lady X picked that name from a name generator on the Holonet.

"No," Sorr shook his head. "But Imperial customs are very meticulous about modified ships. One mod will raise slew of questions." The young man sighed heavily drumming his fingers on his lap. "You seem awfully calm about this Brinna," Sorr moaned. "I hate Imperials, I don't want them in my ship....."

"Excuse me sir." Captain Munevius said. "Are you cadets for the Imperial Navy?"

"No sir," Sorr said. "We're just ummm visiting relatives.... we have documentation for the ship and everything."

There was a long pause while Sorr heard lurch inside the ship. The tractor beam was pulling Tiaza's Purr closer towards the Star Destroyer. Sorr remembered having nightmares of that starship, it was the size of a Purrgil and twice as deadly. "Very well," Captain Munevius stand by."

Sorr's heart pounded loudly as the ship came closer towards the hanger bay. He saw about 20 TIE Fighters hanging above the hangar bay, as the ship was entered through the shield Sorr saw a squad of Stormtroopers about 9 of them armed to the teeth as well as a middle-aged looking captain. Clean shaven standing with his blaster pistol on his side standing at a soldier's attention. Both hands clasped behind his back. As Tiaza's Purr landed on the hangar, Sorr turned his gaze to Brinna.

"I hope M.O.M is secure," Sorr said. "I don't want her to be the reason why we end up dead or in jail."

Sorr rubbed his chest trying to massage his thumping heart. Was it the right idea? To set up a base in Imperial territory? Lady X must've had a death wish. "I'm calm, I'm calm....." he whispered to himself.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: Avoid Imperial Entanglements
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

“Why would I be nervous?” Brinna responded with a shrug. “I’m a nothing from the lower levels of Coruscant. Even if they think that I’m up to no good, they'll need to work fast before I can get into their records and provide an out that they aren’t expecting. Though to avoid this in the future we might want to get Imperial transponder codes added to the Purr.”

The Imperial Captain and Sorr continued to discuss things. Munevius asked if they were Imperial cadets. At this Brinna tightened up. It would be a good cover to get them out of scrutiny, but they might actually end up at an Imperial Naval Academy. That thought sent a shudder down her spine. Happily Sorr dismissed that possibility. “Engineering students,” Brinna added to their cover. “Looking into the First Star Academy.” She shot a look to Sorr. They would need a reason to stay and or return if the bombed out factory turned out to be a viable base.

“M.O.M. can you find a way to calm down the captain?” Brinna said with a smirk as Sorr chanted to himself. “He doesn’t feel comfortable around Stormtroopers.” She looked outside and took a deep breath herself. “After you see to the Captain can you make sure Proto assumes his cover and then shutdown temporarily. We don’t want those bucketheads to accidentally access you when they do a system check.”

M.O.M. appeared from a different terminal and looked towards Sorr. “Comfort the Captain???” The question hung in the air. Then the AI’s avatar smiled. “I have it. This entry has calming in it. Hope this works Captain. I will see to the other duties Miss Brinna.” With that the holoimage of M.O.M. was gone.

The display in front of Sorr blinked on and Brinna turned to see what M.O.M. had dug up. An image of Sorr’s girlfriend, the Chiss pop singer Tiaza, appeared on the display and Brinna started to giggle. “Hey Babe!” Tiaza’s recorded message started. “I know it’s hard being apart like this so I made a bunch of messages to listen to when you need to calm down. Sorry if this is too corny. This is the first of many though. So I hope you don’t delete it.” The image had a smile and leaned towards where Sorr sat. She purred and blew a kiss. “I love you babe. Go take care of business so that we can be together. My lips are missing yours.”

Sorr Kortu

"That too," Sorr said. If they're going to make this their base, then the last thing they needed was to avoid suspicion. Once a cadet enters the academy, then must appear in uniform at all times. "But only on a visit sir."

Just then, a recording of Tiaza was heard in the cockpit, Sorr's eyes grew wide flabbergasted that M.O.M would even think of airing out those private recordings. "M.O.M?!" Sorr moaned. "Are you kidding me?! Those are supposed to be private!"

Tiaza recorded a hundred of them before she was kidnapped, Sorr didn't go through all of them and Tiaza told him that she planned on recording hundreds more this time emphasizing on being...... erotic. Something that got Sorr excited and at the same time nervous, he definitely needed to increase his cybersecurity. "I thought you didn't have access to my private things!" Sorr whined his face reddened. "That was taken before Tiaza was kidnapped and I didn't get a chance to watch that."

He watched others though, the vids were disorganized and Tiaza was in a hurry. "But thanks anyway M.O.M," Sorr sighed. "I mean it."

"Attention all personnel!" Captain Munevius voice was heard on the intercom. "Please disembark your ship so the scanning crew can inspect it."

"Come on Brinna," Sorr said. "Let's get this over with."

He hoped that the inspection would smoothly but one can never be so sure when it comes to the NIO.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Objective: Avoid Imperial Entanglements

Brinna giggled at Sorr’s reaction to Tiaza’s lovely message. “Don’t be embarrassed. If it makes you feel any better I’ll share Shoan’s last message he sent me after we get through the Imperial blockade.” She didn’t know whether Sorr would accept the offer, she hoped he wouldn’t. Shoan wasn’t as discrete in his messages as this one from Tiaza was.

When the Imperial officer demanded they leave the ship Brinna sighed. “Alright. I’ll be right behind you. Just need to check and make sure Proto is ready to be inspected,” Brinna stood from the co-pilots chair. Made a couple keystrokes to lockdown and hide some of the memory in the
Purr’s computer and make sure M.O.M. had hidden herself properly.

“Think that I could move this along faster with a little flirting?” Brinna asked with a wide grin. “Never much had a thing for old men. But I can fake it.” She waited for his response, but then disappeared into the rear of the ship. Proto was laid out in the cargo bay, his arm removed and looking like he was in the midst of extensive repairs. Just like they planned. Satisfied all would be approved by their visitors, Brinna exited the ship and waited for the next step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom