Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Stars of Plunder

Ganii

G
Ah splendid, thanks for adding this! Looks like my turn might be up, I should manage a response today.

Ganii

G
Having some problem submission wise. If it gets rejected, could cause some definite problems when it comes to using Ganii and Xaelis. Not exactly sure whether or not I'll be able to properly continue as a result. I'll probably still post when it's my turn as my turn unless the thing gets rejected or otherwise can't work. In which case I may just have to end up stepping out.

Ganii

G
Not the craziest thing I’ve subbed either actually. But we’ll see. There is a sort of backup plan possible, but it would throw off a lot of what was already written, and since it would have been submitted after the thread date, I wouldn’t have technically be allowed to use it. Especially retroactively I imagine.

Ganii

G
Normally I'd be fine showing you, but I don't want to bring up potential problems with staff (whether for or from them) so I won't link it directly. It's the stone Xaelis is supposed to be tied to though. If it doesn't work. I'll probably make an artificially created species, which would be far more complex IC but always seem to work out better in the end as far as subs go. Then it goes from an item to a species, and is therefor inherently changing just like any other species can, but with the limitations I wanted.

If that doesn't work either...well then the whole reason I made the two characters is lost lol. I'd actually talked about it on discord first just to see if it was feasible, the problem I ran into was not the one I would be expecting.

Anmetei M'lo

First Mate of the Soudforz
I mean... if i were in your shoes, id make them separated characters. So, as a character xaelisinastone wouldnt be an issue to pull through. Unless you plan on using the concept not as unique but as a generalized concept

Ganii

G
Oh they already are separate characters, I made Xaelis and Ganii at the same time. The sub is actually done on Xaelis, not on Ganii (who was originally considered as an NPC, but I hate making NPC's and thought a character would work better anyway) For some reason that's part of the issue. Xaelis being able to use his abilities while in the stone, being worn by someone, is seemingly the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom