Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Stars of Plunder

Anmetei M'lo

First Mate of the Soudforz
I had started a pvp and then I left it instantly after reading the first post of others in which simply after 2 lines my security force had already come on board decimated ignoring fighters, shields and weapons. It depends on which opponents.
not to worry about that. This is going to be monitored between me and the other side bossguy. I will be getting them through a PvE with one of my characters to ensure by the time we face them, such things wont pop!

Ganii

G
For future threads I may add this as like a header or something, but if Xaelis does take full control over do y'all think I should outright switch accounts? Because while it would be Ganii's body, it would be Xaelis doing the work. I just don't know if that'd get too confusing for people.

Anmetei M'lo

Id say it would give a weird flavour. Personally, I would go for it! If your first post is with Ganii, throwing forth the omen of "somethings happening" next post with Xael would be "wait... what?!"

A feeling I must say, I love creating xD

Anmetei M'lo

1. Bizz is the dude that sat with Alice, the Chief Engineer, back in the mess hall. He just now revealed as a named one. Slapjoe is the weird storyteller and Nayr the bosun which we found out at the beginning posts. You also randomly heard a name of one of the pilots of the ship, which totally doesnt like Amanda at this point of time (Katath).

2. E Eric Vales we have yet to see what the enemy ship(s) are, as we had yet no visual. The corsair ships popped from hyperspace and, as indicated by the crew, will force the enemy off hyperspace via gravity well which the Naefar has (allied ship, no further details on it. Seems in general commnication is not the Soudforz's forte). So far, we are taking battle stations, waiting for what will follow.

With these said, always feel free to interract with crew and find out more about questions that arise due to insufficient intel btw! Nobody expects you to know what you havent been told afterall!

I posted the battle chapters too, so you get the idea of what comes next and can have the opportunity to pick posts for your characters you feel best (ganii dashing to engine room, you to Zenith and so on). Mind you, by having twin characters you will basically be able to play two scenes, one for amanda one for eric!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom