Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Stars of Plunder: Pact of Gold

Anmetei M'lo

First Mate of the Soudforz
33d00aff11b2ee3a6767d3f74b2bc6bb.png

The port of Antekesla Fiyao. One of Rishi's renown pirate outposts. Corsairs, cutthroats, bounty hunters and scavengers; All blend together in the chaotic slums that form the port atop the sharp mountain peak. Streets are busy as the underworld never sleeps. The dim light of the ill-maintained houses and inns lit the wooden-layed paths of the settlement as the dusk slowly gives way to the night's shroud... By the long arm-like docks of the upper settlement stood a curved half-bent by humidity wooden building. The Drunken Grophet Inn. Shady figures came and went in the building. Most who came, tired. Most who left, drunk. Word was spreading in the establishment. In one of the corners of the inn, there was a tall, buky, pale-skinned nautolan seated along with afew others, humans and aliens alike. They sat around a table, where they feasted. "Corsairs from the West" people muttered.

Although it was all but uncommon for underworld crews to seek hands to recruit in this region, many knew these were corsairs from the Soudforz. An Athysian pirate ship that had berthed at the upper docks of the settlement for refueling, just a day ago. Now, these cutthroats seem to have reached out to the underworld, seeking to recruit additional hands for the deck. "They have strayed far away from their hunting grounds... Who knows what the Witch-Captain is out for this time..." an old man mutters, before drinking from the Tihaar flled cup.

Regardless the detaste towards them, several of the passers by sit on the table and sign themselves in. "Wherever the Witch-Captains go, there's coin to be had" they said. And so, the Hounds of Soudforz continue to drink and laugh over the cup-filled table, while brawls, screams and musician's songs unfold around them...

Ambience

divider-_hemstagon_copy.png

OOC Information

This is a thread to recruit underworlders for either single job, or even as official crew of the Stoudforz, venturing to a treasure hunt thread! Whoever is up to jump in snooping some long-forgotten myths, dig down ancient ruins and discover shinny artifacts is more than welcomed!

This thread will be the setting of the crew and team, with a Private one being then made when the ship finally sails! This means this might as well be an excuse to socialize and interract around while we are at the port!

Ganii

G
Things had their ups and downs so far, being off Tatooine was certainly an up. However while she hadn't missed a meal without choosing to in awhile, she was still struggling to keep the process going. One of the biggest issues was getting what she had from place to place. Hiring ships to take her and her stuff, or sometimes, having to hire two separate ships one that would take her and another for her cargo. It was a long and tedious process that wasted a great deal of time, and was very costly long term.

Her most recent aim was for a place she hoped would provide greater rewards, Rishi. She was't particularly appealed to type of crowd that'd be there. But it couldn't be much worse than some of the ones back on Tatooine, just a lot more humid. She walked along with care, a blaster at one side and a dagger on her other. Though, the second wasn't actually for fighting, it could be used for it.

'Coin' he says. 'Witch Pirates.' I would be very careful of this. Magics and sorcery are not safe. Could be wrongly named. But I don't like it.

The voice in her head was not her own. It was that of Xaelis, housed inside the stone in the headband she wore.

Yeah. But ain't like there's many other options. I say we see what it's about, and then decide.
Responding in her head felt wrong still. But if she spoke aloud she'd attract far more attention than she wanted.

The choice is yours. You risk more than I.

She sighed and stepped forwards, to try and find out what was going on exactly. "Any job openings you're willing to share?" she asked flatly. She didn't get off Tatooine by being timid.

Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo

Anmetei M'lo

"Oi, 'nother one aye?" Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo intoned, as he lifted his jar of Tihaar towards Ganii from the opposite side of the table. Although he was clearly participating to the chatter and laughter around the table, his face seemed rather serious behind the smile worn. His arm was passed over to the chair's back next to him, while a Krayt-ivory made stick stood by the chair. "Seekin some hands to man the Soudforz. Some who got some skill and guts to run her rigging. Ever sailed before, lil'one?"

The aged Nautolan was clearly having a keen eye, as he runs his gaze up and down the figure like a scanner. His complex crimson tattoos only revealed the plethora of exotic places he had been. Athysian Corsairs were little known in this side of the outer rim... Their reputation usually was more well-known at the Unknown Regions and Confederate territories, with very few ships venturing further away, beyond the colonies. Alas, this crew seems to have strayed as far as the opposite side of the galactic cluster. And yet still, regardless how notorious one could be, these corsairs felt rather open and relaxed. Or atleast as of now...

The Nautolan kept flipping a coin in his palm that hanged over the chair's back, while his other one turned slowly the cup around its axis against the table. Little movements, which only further revealed his anxiousness of the moment, or a habbit earned by the stress of gambling..

Anmetei M'lo

Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo turned his eyes over to the twins, without moving his facial focus from Ganii. A smirk forms on his lips, before he brings his cup closer for yet another sip. "Well'well, lads..." he says, possibly reffering to the surrounding crew members who sat around and over the benches and chairs near the table. His eyes looking over E Eric Vales for few seconds, before speaking again. "Ye got experience, ye say, aye lad? Might need some of your skills onboard, in time..." he says, nodding approvingly to the boy. His gaze then switches to Amanda. He fixes his posture abit to the side, to face her. He speaks, as he points his cup at her belt-hang lightsaber hilt. "Do you know how to use that thing, girl?"

Ganii

G
I don't trust him. Xaelis said to her as they watched the Nautolan. He was certainly unusual, though, Ganii also hadn't seen many Nautolans before. She knew what they were, naturally. You don't trust most people. was her response before she spoke aloud to the Nautolan.

"Not sailing no. But I'm very good at fixing things if I bring my toolkit, and I'm used to recognizing value, and scavenging or searching for materials and items. It shouldn't be too hard to catch on to the functions of things. Though I'm not a true inventor, I can typically make what's needed if I have the right parts." She responded. She left out the part about having a force user on her head that helped her if she was in physical danger, that was not something she wanted to lend to a someone she didn't know.

Through this time, she kept her eyes mostly on the nautolan, but they weren't focused. She paid more attention to her periphery than just the man in front of her. When it came to groups on Tatooine, the man you were speaking to wouldn't be the one you needed to worry about if a fight was going to happen. Whether or not that applied here, she wouldn't know.

She wasn't the only one however, and soon another person, or persons, was looking to get a job. One claimed tech experience, slicing it seemed like. And experience in the matter of piracy. The other revealed a lightsaber and Ganii could feel Xaelis's reaction before she heard his thoughts. Jedi? Sith? Force users do not all use such tools. Blade versions of a blaster.

Ganii remained quiet and watched, glancing at the two of them. She hadn't seen Jedi or Sith just yet. And she wasn't sure how much she wanted to find out which one they were. Xaelis had given his opinions to her on the matter, and who he would have likely sided with long ago versus who he would now. In response to Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo asking about the skill with the lightsaber, Ganii again felt Xaelis's reaction. I do not know his mind. But some would want the two of you in conflict. I do not know yet, as you did not mention combat experience.

E Eric Vales

Anmetei M'lo

"An engineer" one of the crew intones, while the Nautolan turns away his attention. The alien's posture dry, his eyes sharp casting his gaze down Ganii. He stood not far from her, holding onto a bottle of Tihaar which he had half-emptied. Only by his very stare one could sense the sharpness of his character. "That would be useful... Ya better be good in speaking short... Our engineer onboard aint famous about her tongue..."

He wasn't wrong. Only by the expression of the surrounding crew members this could be recognized. Shrugs, grins that soon turn to a giggle. Meanwhile, the nautolan seemed to quickly catch interest to the two newcommers, all the while the alien felt attracted to more technical skills. A mark of eachother's role onboard, most likely.

"Mind ya, the captain does not pay those who prove false... All get their part. Ya do nothing. Ya get nothing..." the Weequay crewman spoke then, to the woman.

Setting down just out of sight and walking to this location, he was in the area and wanted to do something other than just wandering the galaxy, placate his Clone 'siblings' on Courscant. That was a very long and convoluted story that dares not to be repeated any time soon.

R2-D7 had to stay with the ship, the best place for him, besides he can busy himself with that error message: WARNING! LOW LUBRICANT! Where the Frell did THAT come from?

No matter it will be dealt with.

He wondered if they needed an engineer, he did restore the T-65B X-wing Starfighter he now uses to transverse the Galaxy. So Vulcan was here wanting to put his skills to good use.

<"Got experiences in repairing Starfighters and Droids."> The young Ubese butts right into the conversation as social grace isn't his forte.

Last edited:

Anmetei M'lo

The Weequay crewman turns his eyes to Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt . Just by the mere stare, it would be far too obvious that he was irritated, at best, by the intervention. "Experience...?" he muttered, looking up and down the shady figure. His habit of a strange form of etiquette clearly kicked in the moment the alien rammed in the conversation; Oh well... If there was one to begin with, judging by his looks. "That's our luck... the engineer asked for afew hands to work below deck... Hoped I would find more than whelps..." The alien intones, before altering his posture to keep visual with both Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt and Ganii. "Ya two know how to us'a blade? Ya better be... We in the Hounds fight together. Screwing cogs an' tubes ain't just enough. Those who ain't of aid, we drop them overboard... Don't make promises ya can't keep..."

The more irritated, or annoyed, the Weequay became, the more brutally direct he was. It would be anyone's guess how polite he was, while on deck.

Vulcan equalled the stare with one of his own, well used to the buffeting and knocks of the wilds of the Outer Rim and those who live in it. Being menaced by 900 copies of himself also is quite normal too.

Of course, he knew how to hold and use a weapon, if he didn't he would have been more dead than a rodent stuck in a rock crevice in high summer.

It's basic survival 101, everyone learns how to survive the wastes as soon as they know how to read, write and talk. Many his age end up being some scavenger's lunch, going on a hunt one day and being found a month later upside down in a 'pot hole' or a crevasse.

No room for the weak and inattentive in this world.

<"I do know how to use one, anyone who doesn't end up more dead than the rodents and the idiots that get stuck in cracks in a cliff back home."> He replies finally, looking the Weequay directly in the eye. <"Have to be stupid not to.">

Anmetei M'lo

The Weequay nods slightly, as his eyes narrow. He seems to study the Ubese, before speaking again. "How do they call ya?" he asks in rather harsh tone. By all means, the direct attitude of the Ubese wasn't completely to his liking; However, if his set of skills was just, he couldn't refuse the fact he would be a rather needed addition to the Soudforz. Afterall, she was wounded. The deck was short in hands, with several being wounded, while others still decorated the Far Void. So far away from their base, the ship was in need of capable crew in both deck and action.

This was the very point, afterall. Soudforz had come to this distant world to replenish their numbers and repair... Oh, there was alot of repairing to be done. The Witch-captain did not allow time to be wasten. Regardless how much some of the crew may wish it, she always kept the ship about.

"Ya gon-"

KZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Weequay's voice would be suddenly ceased, as the blue glow of the forceblade blazes from Amanda's hand.

"WHAT THE F-"

The nearby crew members jumped off their seats, clearly alarmed by the move. Some went as far as reaching down to their pistols, unclipping the holster. A stressed few seconds would pass. Throughout the speech of the wielder, Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo would not move. He remained steady, with his eyes going straight at the girl's eyes as soon as she ignited. his fingers stopped moving the cup, while his other arm tighten the grip around the coin. A moment of silence followed...

"OI! NO WEAPONS IN'ERE! BRAWLS'OUTSIDE, BANTHA DROPS!" the rather loud, furious shouting of the innkeeper breaks the awkwardness of the moment.

"Hide that away. Now." the Weequay said to Amanda, with his voice suddenly bursting angrily, even if she had already deactivated her blade. In the meantime, the Nautolan kept staring at the girl. He didn't share the worrying and stress of the moment the rest of the crew did. Was he too confident of his men? Or simply far too recklessly proud? It would be to anyone's guess. After the Weequay's words, he simply tilts his head slightly as he blinks his eyes, gesturing through this motion to her. A rather strange way to hire someone. But such reaction would only be a statement of his approval, one way or another.

E Eric Vales Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

<"Vulcan."> He says unfazed, it seemed there was never a dull moment around here it seems. Well, he is certainly not going to pass this up. No more Clones badgering him over an unfinished game of 'Kick the head clean off the bin droid'. He had to hide his Astro-Mech because of their nonsense. Two days of repairs, a week of said droid giving him an earful about visiting them.

No one actually knew why they were there in the lower levels of Coruscant. If he didn't require a new motherboard, he wouldn't have gone there at all, a necessary adventure indeed.

<"I have a good aim and can pilot a Starfighter with no problem."> He adds after a while, this statement was true and it has helped him out of some very sticky situations, he hardly misses a target.

Ganii

G
Ganii shrugged at the question of her speaking short, "Enough." wasn't an uncommon necessity. Though he better not expect her to have a plethora of technical jargon at her disposal. Unless he wanted it in Zabraki. She raised an eyebrow on the comment about only getting paid for doing work, "Failure to work can result in worse, without warning." she said simply. She wasn't some civvy from the inner rim who got a desk job, in Tatooine whether you liked it or not, if you weren't moisture farming or in a big company (maybe even if you were) you probably had to deal with gangsters, maybe the Hutts. And that didn't go well if you failed to deliver.

Another one, droids and Starfighters this time. Droids she was used to, starfighters she didn't have much hand in. Speeders and some transports sure. Not fighters. They brought up the matter of using a blade, she tapped her hands on her sides,
"Been in skirmishes. But if you're expecting a war, I'm out." alone she was usually fine. If things got real bad, she had Xaelis's help and they both knew it. He'd told her as much.

Ganii heard Xaelis chuckle in her head when the forcey mentioned being the best pilot, but not the best fencer. I would hope that title belonged to me. She heard him.

Again a reaction when the blue blade ignited,
Blue and green are the colors of Jedi I know. Not red. Yet, what would a Jedi be doing here? Perhaps they are a spy, like the one I knew.

Ganii couldn't help but enjoy the sudden reaction to the lightsaber blade. It was probably only because of Xaelis she didn't have the same response. His bias towards Jedi was not something he chose to hide and he'd talked numerous times about them in the past. At this point, seeing a lightsaber blade up close like this was almost a joy for her.

Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt E Eric Vales

Anmetei M'lo

"A war?" the Nautolan said, giggling. "We're just one ship, aint gonna see much of "war" for awhile, lil'one... Not unless the Confederates sniff to our trail, aye?" he continued, with a clearly jesting tone in his voice. Few of the surrounding crew members giggle to the joke, as h looks around.

"Ye came to me for coin, or for a cruise, lil'one?" his voice suddenly turns the more serious, as he narrows his gaze on Ganii. "We gonna sail west. There will be spoil for whoever joins me crew... Ye got what it takes, or am I wastin' me time?"
In such a place, it was clear the corsair grew confident of his recruits. Alas, in a galaxy's pit like Rishi, it would be easiest for any wandering ship to find cheap hands to fill the decks. For an Athysian ship, like the Soudforz, to stray so far to the east, usually meant that they were on a hunt. Was it a treasure hunt, a scouting mission or a marauding expendition, who could tell? What was certain was that so far from the unknown regions and the northern galactic clusters, where word had already spread about the Athysian Raider fleets attacking Ilum and the Sith Eternal in massive assaults on the side of the Brotherhood of the Maw, so small of a ship could not be of any greater deployment. Who knew, however, how long would be up until the Raider Fleet calls once again, where these corsairs join in numbers...?

Those who have had either experience, or knowledge of these strange alien raiders would know that such large scale raids were a seasonal phenomenon which lasted much less than the time following it, being the resting period in which the Athysians repaired their ships and licked their wounds, up until the next great summoning...

Given the little time since the large raids to the north, one could only speculate this was the beginning of one such resting period, where the Witch-Captains sailed on their own terms, seeking plunder and spoils across the galactic plain.

The Nautolan seemed to like the attitude of the new bloods coming at the table. He leaned back against the chair and observed, for now.

"Ya better be as ye promisin' Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt "
the Weequay intoned, nodding his head before taking a glup from the bottle at hand. "Im Nayr, Soudforz's quartermaster. Ya gonna be hearing alot of me onboard. Y'aim will do well on her turrets... Last one went a trip in the void last round we had..."

The Quartermaster's gaze was ever cold, always feeling suspicious of his surroundings. It was clear to any, he wasn't the guy who would allow his guard down regardless the occasion. Dry as stone, his eyes always went at the door, as soon as one walked in.

<"You bet."> Vulcan replied, suddenly picturing a person floating endlessly in the depths of space with their eyes-- Ok, let's not go there, his little inner voice suddenly began to steer him from that morbid thought and back at the task at hand. <"I never miss.">

It looked like the impromptu interview went well, at least he's not on the business end of a blaster or a Vibrosword for his troubles. Now he wondered where would he park or moor his Starfighter because he'd hate to have to leave it behind and his Droid who has been a capable co-pilot and friend.

<"When should we start?">

Ganii

G
Ganii hesitated at E Eric Vales and stepped back slightly, What the kark? She thought. Did they hear me? Telepathy? His interest grew stronger by the minute. Only a moment later, his muse was confirmed as they contacted Ganii directly. She tried to hide her surprise and just looked at the blade to try and distract her.

Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo spoke to her again, trying to confirm her joining. She nodded, "Aight, I'm in." She answered. This should prove fascinating.

Interesting indeed, if she knew exactly what was up, that'd be preferred. But it wasn't like she had many options right now. She wanted a lot of money quick to get things properly started, and right now this was her best chance of getting there. She just hoped Xaelis would be able to do his part if things got too hot.

E Eric Vales commented on evading the Hutts. That was always useful, Ganii knew from experience. Course, she avoided that issue. Didn't work out well for a land bound person to try and evade the Hutts. Even with Xaelis's help, Ganii doubted that'd end with her alive.

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt confirmed his skill as well. Looked like they were mostly underway, assuming no one else was joining. Just needed to wait until further instruction she imagined.

Anmetei M'lo

"Seems we got some new bloods tonight, lads!" the Nautolan spoke, lifting his cup to a toast, before drinking. The rest of the crew gathered around the table smirks and nods and grins. Most knew what new hands on deck meant; or so it would seem. It was clear by now, however, this was no ordinary crew. "T'morrow at dock 7, berth N. 3. She's no hard te miss!" the Nautolan then continued, as he journeyed his gaze from E Eric Vales and Amanda, to Ganii and Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt . "Better be there, Soudforz aint waitin' for no late's!"
The Weeequay nodded towards the new recruits, clearly holding a state of authority to continue the Nautolan's speech. "By the berth, first light. Ya'll get'cher own arms and gear. Spots'n'posts ya gonna learn onboard" his sharp voice concluded, nodding dismissivelly towards the group, before he took a glup of his drink, turning around. To him it meant little. Formalities were a waste of time afterall; Who each was would soon be found out on deck and with some bad luck, in battle. Spending any further time to ease the minds of the newbloods was against his ways afterall... A knowledgable dog of the stars, he knew what could mean for the new hands to grow too acustom to their superior before they earn their respect. Therefore, Nayr showed none. He just sat on the chair, continuing his drink over the already emptied plate of food. So did several others. Aliens, for the most part, the crew was clearly ill-composed when it came to consistency.

Will let you guys throw a reply, if you all agree we can then fade the scene to next morning, unless you wanna continue interractions!

Hmmm, he needed to rise early to begin the new adventure? That suited Vulcan just fine. Either way, he's never going to slip this opportunity by, he had moved closer to the table, as he had stood off to the side as he was being recruited. He took a step in towards the table as his curiosity took hold, he's still young, impressionable and somewhat moody. He reckons he'll fit right in.

But first, he needed something to eat and drink as he went without while on-route to the planet/port, of course, he did nibble on trail mix while in Hyperspace, which took him enough time to remove from in between his teeth.

Ganii

G
Credits incoming! She thought after hearing him mention the time they needed to be there. "Definitely not." she responded about being late. She heard the Weeaquay's words as well, bring their own stuff. She wasn't super high on combat equipment, but it'd have to do. Her tools however she could bring, better than trying to re-familiarize with someone else's.

She gave a quick wave, and started on her way back out. Now just to ensure her stuff was all ready for a quick rise the next morning. She thought about talking to that lightsaber user again, but didn't want to raise much suspicion. And she still wasn't sure exactly what to think of them. She'd probably talk with Xaelis a little bit more later about what to do should things go awry.

Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo E Eric Vales Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

Anmetei M'lo

soudforz_berthed_copy.png

Ganii Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt E Eric Vales

TOK TOK TOK

The tacking of the ivory walking stick carries Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo 's pacing out the small boarding ramp, down the bay. Behind him, the large body of the Soudforz rested, anchored by the berth. Her tall, segmented armored hull was crimson, painted over the thick metalic skin which seemed rather blackened in multiple parts of it. A behemoth, it felt like, with over 600 meters length from bow to stern. Wounds of a battle not too long before she came here were still visible... Over the stern, the high towering bridge stood like a little palace, almost a clear hundred meters over the flying castle of the Destroyer, while the forecastle was embraced with four long proton beam cannons that were mounted over the armor like mech-tentacles. There were several of the crew members still collecting equipment and welding parts of the external hull. Wires, cables and thrown rusty bent durasteel sheets lied all across the upper hull as well as the nearby debri collecting containers, by the dock. The Nautolan's eyes narrowed, as his excess motions brought him closer to the newly recruited crew. Behind him, walked the Weequay. His eyes filled with a feeling of disapproving, looking on each of them as they gathered by the dock.

"Now, now listen up!" the Nautolan spoke in loud, rather sharp voice. "I am Anmetei M'lo; First Mate M'lo for y'all! This..." he continued, pointing behind him without sparing time to physically turn towards the Weequay corsair. "Is Quartermaster Nayr. From now on, better get one thing clear, so we ain't gonna end with bantha off the airlocks: Onboard the Soudforz, what I say -goes-. Each of y'all shall get te ya posts. Yer boss'a'bove says, ye better do. If I tell ye y'ar'a Wampa, ye better grow fraking fur for all I care! Rules are simple: Ye do your part. Ya do it good. Any who steals gets flushed down the airlocks. And that, if ya gonna be lucky and the cap'n ain't gonna ask for ya. In which case.... Good fething luck!"

Anmetei held tightly onto his ivory walking stick, as his left leg was clearly disfunctional. While speaking, he made no gestures with his other, free arm, as he was busy searching up and down the pockets of his coat for the small pack of cigarettes he eventually tracked, sliding one of the content with a lip-hold, before he hides the pack once again into the coat, only to now look out for the lighter...

"Engineers..." he said after a short pause, as he takes out the lighter, lightning the long-craved cigarette. "Engineers will have a time at the engine room with the Cog-heart; We got some good smacks on our last ride, I wanna see 'em fixed before we roll another dance! The rest, you report to Nayr for posts on the gun deck. Theres a whole shipment of stores and ammunition that needs to get stowed. Y'all work. Y'all fight. And with abit of luck'n'gut..."

Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo halts his speech for a short second. Picking the cigarette from his lost lips, he ends the continuous jumping of it up and down as he kept holding it in place while talking. He forms a greedy grin, clearly teasing the newcommers.

"We all gonna get some real coin'... Cap'n's gonna be splitting shares. None gets'a say. None gets flushed!" he says then, turning around as he points lazily towards the Soudforz's nearby airlock port... He then turns smiling towards the group, nodding slightly.

"Welcome to the Soudforz, ratlings.... Y'all sailing with the Hounds now...."

"Ye heard the boss, maggots!" Nayr shouted suddenly, almost as soon as Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo turns, heading towards the ship. Nayr turns, looking at the group. "Getch'er bantha-heads down deck. Lets get'cha some place ta throw ya stuff before ya be some use in 'ere..."
Nayr steamed. His temper as fragile as thin glass against a storm. By the aggressiveness his words were spat, one could only imagine how hostile he could turn should things were to go south. Several aliens were scattered across the hull, continuing the welding and repairing operations that were still well undergoing...

By walking inside, the halls were rather narrow, with the main deck being the only high-ceiling chamber of the whole ship; Or atleast, this is what one could gather, from the path from the boarding ramp to the cabins, above deck. Rusty stairways and pipeline-covered ceilings, with several lamps sheading dim-light across the hallways. Huge ammunition crates were stacked all across the main deck, with crew members running around, lowering heavy chain cranes, in order to lift them. Most of the crew were humanoids, with afew much more exotic aliens to be seen, in a short look. Most were wearing nothing but work-pants, loaded with numerous screwdrivers, electrodes, pliers and other self-made tools, with their greased bodies almost always covered by tattoos and battle marks. Experienced corsairs they were, judging by the looks of it.

"Newpups! Newpups! Gon'all'get sem'ye gol'daye?" one of the crew suddenly said in loud, quick voice. He was an alien, walking quickly across the deck with his long arms, while his legs carried a large toolkit, wrapped in a dirty rag. "Dey're mechs, boss-Nayr, yes?" he continued. His voice clearly irritating to Nayr's ears, as he shrugs, not bothering turning, as he continued the pacing. "Don't ye hav'a job to do, banthadrop?"
"Cog'sent me, boss-Nayr! She'gotta've em by tonight for the generatorz!"
"Some of 'em... Go tell Cog she'gonna have 'em"
The Weequay quartermaster said dismissivelly...

Vulcan arrived early at the right dock, just as instructed. He carries with him a set of tools and other necessary items for whichever task he was assigned to. It took him a while to decipher the speech. How do you manage to grow fur? He'll have fickle time to worry about such things as he was being led down the corridors of the ship. He made a quick mental note of where everything is located.

Because no one liked to ask for directions, especially him, as Vulcan can be rather stubborn.

He is utterly fascinated by everything he sees. Although he wanted to watch all the other crewmembers go about their work, he quickly caught up to the others as he was trailing behind slightly. He managed to keep up with Nayr's pace without much difficulty.

He restored his fighter without much difficulty. Although, it did take a lot of looking around as the parts he needed were quite hard to come by. By the end, he had a decent ship and droid. So this new task didn't seem too daunting.

Suddenly, a crew member strode towards them, talking about mechs and cogs. His accent was making the exchange hard to follow, but he got the gist of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom