Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Stars of Plunder

Anmetei M'lo

First Mate of the Soudforz
have you spoken to the admins? To me, having a soul trapped in a crystal who, given someone wears it, can use the host body to cast from, doesnt sound too much of a stretch... Thats coming from someone who has seen and made some really edgy character concepts. As a character, none can tell you how it works. There isnt sub approval system for characters :p You can just throw some counter effects to that, to make it realistic, and then youre done.

Ganii

G
Anmetei M'lo Anmetei M'lo

They aren't allowed to talk about active subs apparently. Which is odd, but at least it's a rule already in place. Also not fond of how hangars work since it gives certain canon ships huge hangar advantages, but at least it's set down already.

Yeah, I really am just gonna end up making him a Shard if it goes on too long, maybe just use essence transfer or some kind of mind trickery involved so there's still some kaleesh elements. Since that's a canon and non banned species, so no further submissions required. It would remove loads of flavor text essentially, and alter the story a bit. But as far as playability go it'd arguably be easier for me, and wouldn't have me dealing with other issues.

Anmetei M'lo

Yup, you and E Eric Vales ! To my eyes, I try to keep it one post each before I post again to ensure none is left behind! This, ofcourse, unless the scene breaks in two different scenes. In which case it will be easier to navigate as I will be making headers for each scene (some stay onboard per se, to operate the ships, while another goes down planetside to hunt stuff) treating it like the MF invasion posts per se. BUT WE AINT THERE YER so I have to wait xDDDD

Anmetei M'lo

Well, this is how it starts! I let you guys settle, have a scene where we load your fighters up and we gonna sail off to adventure. Basically a trick of mine to let you see some of the crew and get to interact with eachother or the crew should you wish. Cause then things gonna get tight (maybe)

Anmetei M'lo

Eric went up the boarding ramp with a bag on his shoulder as a suitcase and a backpack with his precious electronic tricks. Seeing the crew he asked, "Where do I put myself? As long as you don't snore worse than drunk Wookies, everything is fine." Amanda, on the other hand, had with her over the bag, the lightsaber and the whole flight. In one of the last assignments she had almost castrated the ship's cook who had strange ideas about her and this time she hoped it would go better.
i feel you meant to post tat in the thread

This one here is the OOC coordination where we speak and stuff :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom