Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Starbird Rising | Galactic Alliance

AllianceDiscordIcon.png

Banner_1_coruscant.png

S T A R B I R D R I S I N G
Objective: Take a break
Equipment: A plate of snacks

Shar clapped along as the awards were presented. He wondered if his folks back home were watching. He really should call them soon.

"Hey, how much of a pay raise do you get?" He asked one of the soldiers (whose name he had forgotten) that had been honoured with a promotion. He wondered when his own promotion would be officially signed off on.

Last edited:

Banner_1_coruscant.png

STARBIRD RISING
Iris Arani Iris Arani

cj2JhgK.png

His faith in the system dwindled. It was slow, too slow, and it allowed for incompetence to fester. Entire planets beneath the banner of the Alliance suffered as Denon suffered, and the senate chose to do nothing. It fanned the flames from within, urged Corin on to do more, no matter what the cost was to himself. To right the wrongs that others had made.

Still, he wore a faint and saddened smile as he set a hand down onto Iris' shoulder. "Like I said, it'll be alright."

It was time to double the efforts.

"You'll find a way that works."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Stop lying. I don't need to see you to tell how sad you are about this. I'm upset about this. It seems wrong. Like I'm handcuffing myself from helping people who need help. I don't understand any of it, but Master Noble promised. And I trust her, more than anyone I trust her. But you're alone. I don't want you to do this alone. It's already so dangerous alone."

Another, deeper breath. She was getting more upset. No. Iris couldn't keep getting more upset. Another breath.

".. I'll make it work. Yeah. I'll figure it out."

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

Miri listened to Kyell’s explanation. The pieces of the puzzle gradually started to click into place, and she actually found herself feeling a little guilty. Her own romance with Kyell had been a whirlwind, whereas it sounded like Ara had known him for years. That couldn’t have been easy to accept...

But the last thing Kyell said made her blink in shock. <She shot you?> she echoed in disbelief. <Kyell, that’s assault.>

She doubted he would have reported her, and maybe that was for the best. Still. <Would you consider her to be dangerous? I mean, if she shot at you, even with a low-powered weapon...> It was painful, she knew from experience, and Ara probably knew it as well. They could deal actual damage too, depending on the circumstances.

Placing the empty glass on a passing waiter’s tray, Miri caught Ara glaring at them from the bar. Well, that ruled out getting drinks for the moment.

<Do you still want to dance?> she asked, turning back to face Kyell. If he wanted to just leave, she wouldn’t have minded. She was used to running away from her problems rather than tackling them head-on.

Ara dribbled her fingers against the counter as she sipped at her third drink already. The buzz was getting to her, helping her to relax but also hyping her up to do something stupid. She really should have eaten before she came to the party.

Her gaze shifted from the two love birds to another padawan that joined her by the bar. Wuth a frown she watched him order a drink before she waved the bartender over. "I'll have what he's having." She commented, glancing over to him.

He spoke up, asking her about the sparring class with a bit of a stammer in his voice. "Yeah I was there. Knocked Iris and some other guy around a bit... Think I saw him around here somewhere." She glanced sround, lingering at Miri and Kyell. She could see Miri looking concerned as she glanced at the Zabrak.

Kyell probably told her what happened.

"Though I think I gotta knock a few more people around..." She emptied the glass in her mouth and smacked the table for a refill as she looked back at the guy. "Name's Ara, by the way. Ara Sheridan. Saw you at the fights as well." She introduced herself, standing up from her seat to lean next to him against the counter.

Her gaze shifted once more. They were leaving, likely to go do whatever that floozy was dragging him along for. She couldn't decide if she hated that girl's guts... or if she harboured no malice whatsoever towards her. Perhaps she could worry about that after making a bad decision.

She shifted her attention back to the guy next to her. At least he would give her some kind of distraction... plus he look like he was about to have a nervous breakdown. Miri could wait for now... but she wasn't going to let her slip away.

Kyell Laysel Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Last edited:
JEDI TEMPLE
Cordé Sabo Cordé Sabo

The new temple was intimidating.

Stately, large and he didn't recognize it. Nothing familiar about it. Perhaps that was because his time in the old Temple had been cut short by the war and he was captured not soon after he left it. That entire period was fuzzy. A haze of good intentions, failure and agony. Sion put that aside, quite forcefully, as he limped through the corridors.

There were many others here and he nodded, saying hi when he was noticed, but otherwise kept to himself.

Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor bade him to rest more after his ordeal on Teta. But he was stubborn. If he could walk (limp) then he could get out of that damned room and explore a little, right?

Teta had been... good.

He saved someone, didn't he? A healer. And once she was safe he passed out, making a fool out of himself, forcing Kovacs to rescue him in kind. He hadn't seen her since. Maybe Sion wouldn't see her again. It was still unclear to him where she belonged. A few short inquiries came up with nothing at all.

No official mission on Teta. No Alliance soldiers of that name or face. Like she didn't exist in the first place.

Maybe it had been a fever dream after all?

Picking up some refreshments from the table Sion quickly made his way out the gala, before anyone would notice him. The last thing the young Padawan needed was a report back to Master Ridor that he was out of his quarters and walking.

The Jedi Temple on Coruscant had stood for millennia as a beacon of hope for the rest of the galaxy, and it endured many hardships in that time. Destroyed, captured, sabotaged, the enemies of the Jedi tried everything in their power to wipe them out. They came close many times, but the Jedi always endured, pushed back and reclaimed their ancient home.

This was no exception. The Maw blew it off the face of the map, went out of their way to tear it down, and now the Kel Dor stood in the main entrance of the rebuilt temple once more. With the celebration of the reopening, it was only right for the Enclave to show their support to their allies.

Jos stood out among the crowd like a sore thumb. Not only was he built like a house and taller than most, he also wore his armour with his helmet clasped under his arm. It was neatly cleaned and polished, though a few scorch marks still remained here and there. Nothing to be done about that, after all it was a sense of pride among their people. Spotless armour didn't go over well with some.

The Kel Dor looked around for a moment, taking in the waves of emotions around him with a smile behind his rebreather.

A waitress offered him a drink, but he waved her off with a light shake of his head. As much as he wanted to join in on the celebration with a toast, it wasn't going to work out very well for him. Nonetheless, he adjusted his pistol holster and electrostaff, patted down his kama, and moved through the crowd with flawless elegance. Perhaps a talk with some of the Jedi masters could work for a start.

Tags: open

Last edited:
He plucked the medal inside the leather jacket and slinked towards the exit. Get back to Denon, toss the medal in the pile of other awards, hope Yula organizes it again and hit the streets. Word was an underworld war was brewing on the world he stewarded as a Jedi watchman and by extension as a masked vigilante; that all on top of trying to cut Maw resources funneled through Denon in an effort to aid the Alliance's liberation of the Core.

There could be no rest.

And then Valery's eyes fell on his back and the raven-haired Knight sheepishly grinned before backtracking into the crowd with a conceding sigh.

Fine.

He drifted aimlessly, offering greets and smiles left and right before ending up looming over Corin and Iris.

"So... what's the gossip?" he asked, chewing on an appetizer. He'd be a terrible investigator if he couldn't read people.​

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Iris Arani Iris Arani

y0ZHF35.png

Objective: Enjoy the Gala evening
Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor / Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan
Attire: Necklace and Clothing
div-goldiguess.png

"Fascinating, I can't imagine what classes would have been like back in your time," he said back to the big guy and listened closely to what he had to say next. He seemed to have fond memories of the whole place, something which Silas will have the more he studied here. The future sure did look exciting, it was just a matter of what he made of it.

"Friendships are one of the most important things to have, they help you keep in line with your ideals and be by your side in a time of need. In ways, they can also be the making of you" he explained, smiling at some of the friends he had already met during his time in the order. One of them, Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el was talking to Valery Noble Valery Noble in the meantime. He was a nervous kid and had his doubts most days, but he was someone he'd be able to count on in the future. The same could be said for Iris, she also helped him whenever he was down.

Silas seemed to grin when the big guy he'd teach anyone who wanted his knowledge "I'd be more than happy to learn a few things from you" he stated as he started to get pushed along to a set of pilots. The padawan snapped his head to jasper who was walking to the bar and stopped, his eyes looking up to the master "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to excuse me. I'll need to speak with someone" he said regretfully as he gave the master a small bow and began walking over to Jasper and another familiar woman.

"Jasper? everything alright?" he said as he leaned against the bar and gave him a bow of his own. Then, his eyes caught sight of Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan who was still fresh from their heated duel. Silas seemingly stared her down for a few short moments before speaking "Afternoon Ara... I hope you're having a good time" he said unconvincingly, narrowing his eyes slightly before turning around to order a drink

"What he has..." Silas stated, without knowing what it actually was.

He was hoping there wouldn't be any more fights, especially at an event like this. Silas didn't fancy getting hit below the belt again...

"I'm only here to see how Jasper is doing, so don't worry about anything from me"

Last edited:

Banner_1_coruscant.png

STARBIRD RISING
Iris Arani Iris Arani Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

cj2JhgK.png

"Listen," Corin said with a reassuring smile, "I'll be fine."

His hand lifted off of her shoulder and a finger flicked at the two Golden Starbirds pinned to his collar, the ding of the collision worth the slight ache that flashed across his finger nail. "You don't get the two of these for sucking at what you do, and we both know what I do." In the craters and in the streets, a Jedi but not one with a thirst for mystic knowledge but a desire to continue the fight - so often beaten, battered, bruised, near-broken, but still Corin carried on. It was his lot in life, his purpose, one that the Padawan relished in.

Corin felt the unmistakable presence of Dagon from behind him a mere second before his familiar voice chimed in. His pupils rushed to the corner of his eyes before he turned in full to face the master, mentor, and brother figure in his life. A shared secret tethered the three of them together, as one, with Corin existing as the wall between them. Insurmountable pressure to some, but years of bottling his own mysteries ensured a cool head prevailed.

Dagon was crafty, though Corin liked to think himself even craftier.

He stepped backwards in order to include Iris for what came next. "Iris was telling me that Valery discovered her art projects on Denon, and she's forbidden her to do any of that anymore." He glanced across to his peer, "I was just comforting her."

It all came without a misstep, nor a miss in the beat. He turned back to Dagon, expectantly. "What's up with you, how many of those do you have by now anyways?"

Classic deflection, albeit one noticable from miles away by the investigator.

Awards.png

Starbird Rising

Jedi Temple, Coruscant, Core Worlds

Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

rebeldivider5.png

Fashionably late. That's what he was calling it. It seemed like an aeon since he'd last graced the gilded halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Well, he hadn't been a Jedi Knight for long, so maybe he just wasn't particularly used to it all. It seemed common, what with all the new blood in the New Jedi Order. Slinking into the main entrance hall, his attire made him seem more like an intruder than anything else. Slightly dirty civilian clothes and a rucksack served to contrast with the well-dressed prim and proper nature of those around him.

The stoic sentries at the entrance didn't seem sure whether to grant him entry or not. It was only when he showed the lightsaber on his hip that they worriedly waved him through. Sauntering through, he approached a waiter and took a glass of unknown drink and downed it one go. Refreshing. "Thanks buddy." Varen slapped the waiter on the back and made his way to the bar, earning dirty looks and venomous glances from Senators and Military personnel alike. He simply gave them a two-fingered salute and went on his way.

So many new faces. So many first impressions. However at this point, any semblance of making a good first impression had been thrown out of the window, and he now adhered to the maxim, 'start as you mean to go on'. Plopping himself down nearer to Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan and Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el . He scratched his head and studied both of them. "Hey guys, good party, huh?" Varen grinned before turning back to the bartender. "One Jawa juice, non-alcoholic." He told him, winking.

"I'm sorry I'm so late. Got held up on the Kessel Run."

Last edited:

Zeke Dystra

Z

Awards.png

Starbird Rising
Zeke Dystra
The Reopening of the Jedi Temple

Attire
div1.png

"Proving someone wrong? good on you" he said with a quick sip of his straight whiskey, his head turning to the Jedi as he extended a hand out to greet him "Zeke Dystra, and surprisingly I very much am. I just feel out of place in a gala full of rich politicians." he stated with a shake of his head. He didn't mind the Jedi, they were normally quite selfless and humble when it came to things like this "It is strange seeing Jedi in a suit though, I thought you guys only had robes and standard gear"

Along with the Jedi, he gulped down the rest of his drink and put the glass upside down on the counter "You could say that I'm just here to support our boys as they get their medals. There's some who I rarely get to see, so I'm going to use it to catch up" he explained to the Jedi, his eyes looking at the various faces who had showed to the event. Being a soldier took a big hit on your social life, you rarely got to see family or friends due to the everlasting wars. Although, when they did, they always made a big deal out of it.

"I presume you know Valery Noble Valery Noble if you're a Jedi?" he said, resting his eyes on the Jedi in question "She's one hell of a warrior. Gave my boys a run for their money on a recent mission in maw territory. Feth, you probably already know that," he said proudly about the master. Zeke respected her, but they still had ways to go.

"I may head over and say hello, and by all means come with me if you wish. I probably won't be in her hair for long" he asked the Jedi calmly before he looked across the table to see a bunch of padawans having what looked like an alcoholic beverage "You Jedi are mad for letting kids have alcohol, but hey it's the way of the force right?" Zeke joked lightly on the matter. The Jedi seemed to always offer a surprise every time they encountered each other.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

The closeness Corin demonstrated with Iris was not something he'd seen the padawan show among his peers. It's usually my way or the highway with Corin and his fellow padawans.

Dagon didn't bother answering the deflective question. He wished Corin had 'inherited' the terrible liar trait of his master, alas the streets of Denon teach you how to lie, cheat and steal before you can walk.

"Yeah?" he raised an innocent eyebrow. "I don't know what sounds more ridiculous -- Val forbidding art projects or you comforting anyone."

"What do you think, Iris?"

Iris Arani Iris Arani Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

Banner_1_coruscant.png

ECLIPSE
JEDI TEMPLE | CORUSCANT
TAG: Jos Krayt Jos Krayt | Open

zheadiv.png

banner.png

MY COUNTRY

Things escalated quickly.

Zhea watched as the agitated Padawan bumped into some others. The tension between them could be cut with a knife. Normally the sage would leave the kids to sort themselves out, but young Ara's inner balance was all over the place.

She had just started toward the young Padawan where she was downing one drink after another while talking to another when an ironclad figure caught the Kiffar's eye.

Zhea hadn't met many Mandalorians in her lifetime, so it was interesting to see one here. But that wasn't the only thing that had drawn her attention. The Force was unusually strong in the warrior. As far as her knowledge stretched, Force sensitivity wasn't exactly commonplace in their culture. The sage felt herself change direction to head in the stranger's direction.

"Welcome to the Temple, Mando'ad." she said as she approached the Kel-Dor, opting for the correct term of his culture. She then motioned to herself. "I am Zhea, Jedi Knight. What brings the Mandalorians to Coruscant?"

Start small before asking about the Force...

Kohlhaase Gotthard

K

The swirl of his wine glass was stopped for just a brief moment as the anthem of the Alliance played within the gathering hall, he moved his body to watch the stage while he was still waiting for Valery Noble Valery Noble to return to him after excusing herself to speak to Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el about some private manner. The Vice-Chancellor was an interesting man and no one deserved that office better than Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce . Kohlhaase counted him as the real leader of the alliance instead of the newly elected chancellor but would not make this opinion heard. Although the speech went on and on like it was the graduation event for the University of Coruscant. He clapped of course when the speech was over and promptly turned back to walk down the stars.

Looking over the crowd to engage in another conversation to keep his mind occupied. He spotted Iris Arani Iris Arani , Corin Trenor Corin Trenor and Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze engaging in a conversation and decided to introduce himself to them. Moving his elderly body forward took effort but the tapp tapp tapping sound of his cane would be hard to miss. He mused if they would reject him from the conversation simply because he was an old man. Or would they act respectful considering he was a member of the esteemed senate ; the body of the alliance while the defense force was the sword and the jedi were the shield that kept the alliance in motion.

"Would you mind having some additional company join you today?" Senator Gotthard posed a simple question with somber tone to convey himself as a sad old man looking for company at this event.

Her words seemed to resonate a little with Jasper, who gave it some thought and looked around the Gala for people to talk to. The first step was likely still going to be difficult, but she was confident he'd get through it all okay. Perhaps even make some new friends in the process, even though some of the Padawans feel very tense tonight.

"Th-thanks," Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el finally continued. "I really needed the advice. I figure you have other people you need to speak to, so I'll get out of your hair."

"Of course, you can always come to me if you want some advice or just a chat," she offered a kind smile and watched him head in the direction of the others. Now without someone to talk to, her gaze shifted to the stage where Dracken had just finished up his ceremony, and she made her way over when he called on others to speak. She climbed her way up the stairs, approached the microphone, and looked into the room as people were gathering in small groups.

"We have gathered here today to honor those who fought to protect Light and Life," Valery began, echoing the words Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce had chosen to use in his speech, "But the difference in a war is not only made on the battlefields. Many of you have contributed to helping those who have lost their homes, saved those who almost lost their lives, and helped strengthen the morale we need to liberate our worlds by committing countless hours, blood, sweat, and tears to our cause far away from the public eye and recognition."

"You do what you do because it must be done, and today we'd like to honor one Jedi who has gone above and beyond to protect the lives of others as one of our finest Healers." Her eyes scanned around the room and within seconds, her senses allowed her to make eye contact with the Mirialan she was looking for.

"Knight Amani Serys, please step forward."

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Open

Last edited:
Amani could only watch in strained silence as the two of them sorted things out, if you describe it that way. Confusion, embarrassment, even a flush of anger all stewed underneath, but she never said a word. Inanna's accusations were heavy. Had he really not told her? Led her on even after? If so there was an undeniable merit to the woman's argument. But- No, not Alicio. Amani shook those thoughts from her mind. She trusted him. He was a good man, conflicted perhaps, but good at his core.

His words only reaffirmed as much to her. Amani stood just a little taller beside him, the excess color gradually draining from her face. Still she couldn't help a frown. There was nothing pleasant about any of this. And even after the little stunt Inanna had pulled, there was sympathy from the mirialan. The emotion in her voice was painful, but deep down she didn't think either of these people truly wanted to hate each other. Unfortunate circumstances and misunderstandings had gotten the better of them. She could only hope they would both find a way to make peace here and now. Amani opened her mouth to speak, unable to find whatever words she was looking for, when:

"Knight Amani Serys, please step forward."

The mirialan cocked her head, and turned around slowly. Step… forward? Like… on stage? She looked up at Valery with an expression that seemed to say as much, and suddenly felt like the entire galaxy was staring at her. Some of that blush crept back into her cheeks, but Amani stepped forward anyway, offering Alicio and Inanna little more than a nervous swallow and parting nod; Awkward timing, but she wasn't going to complain about having the excuse to abort the conversation entirely. It was between the two of them now.

Each step up felt slow and deliberate, but somehow she made it to the top anyways and froze in front of the crowd, eyes darting between them and Valery with a confused smile. Not even until now did it register why she was even up here. She had done something worth commending. What was it? The synapses making the connection to what that might be still weren't firing yet.

Last edited:

With a soft smile, she watched Amani step away from those around her, and followed her with her fiery gaze until she climbed up the staircase and joined her at the front of the stage. None of this had been discussed with Amani prior to the start of this event, so it was understandable if she felt nervous or just surprised. But as much as she understood the healer would always work hard even without recognition, today was a moment to put her in the spotlight.

Turning to Amani, she began to speak.

"It wasn't that long ago that we met and began a journey together to Spintir for the recovery of your Force sensitivity. Others have played an important role in it as well, and since then, you've been with us and made a huge impact on countless lives. Many here inside this hall, myself included, owe our lives to your swift aid as a Healer, and out there many more can continue living their lives because of you as well."

"With how few Healers the Order has these days, you get little rest, and what peace you find is often disturbed by new calls for help from the front or even behind the front lines. But it has never stopped you from doing whatever you can to help others. It is for this reason and all the experience you carry with you, that the Council would like to officially appoint you as the new Chief Healer of the New Jedi Order," Valery said with a proud smile, as she took a moment of silence to let the words sink in, before continuing.

"In this position, you not only hold the responsibility you've already been carrying on your shoulders since you started, but you'll finally have the authority to make critical decisions necessary for the healing of others."

Finally, Valery reached for a small item she had been carrying, and held out the crystal for Amani to accept, "If you accept this position, I'd like to offer you something my old Enclave used thousands of years ago — a Healing Saphire with properties that will help you with your work."

Valery paused again, this time to offer Amani a moment to make her decision and say a few words if she desired to do so.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple Gala
Tags: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan , Varen Ardos Varen Ardos , Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Others…

“I’m Jasper,” He introduced.

She had mentioned throwing back another drink. Now Jasper was certain she wasn’t just drinking recreationally. This was drinking to forget, something that could be particularly harmful. He had definitely caught her at a bad time.

Another Padawan joined them, this one dressed more causally. Lucky, Jasper thought. What he would give to be back in his regular clothes…

"Hey guys, good party, huh?"

“Sure,” Jasper replied with a frown. “I guess.”

It was definitely not his scene, that’s for sure. Before long, Silas had come along, an actually familiar face.

"Oh, I'm alright," Jasper lied. "Kinda just here." As Silas asked for the same drink he had gotten, Jasper's face scrunched up slightly. "Uh... I don't know if you want that. It's... kinda alcoholic."

His focus shifted back to Ara. Silas seemed to greet her in a negative manner. Had something happened during their duel? He hadn't really payed attention to it. When it came to her drinking, there wasn’t much he could do to change her mind on whatever she was doing, but maybe he could get her to do something different and equally stupid.

“Your not just drinking recreationally, are you?” he asked the Zabrak, taking a sip of his drink. “D-don’t worry, I’m not here to convince you to stop…” he turned, facing the counter. “You seem like you already have your mind made up.”

Jasper paused, quickly thinking up a plan in his head. It didn’t take long for an idea to appear.

“I’m thinking about doing something stupid. Interested?”

Last edited:
And how long has that been? A few weeks?” she shot back. But she had already shot herself in the foot at the beginning of the conversation by pointing out that he must’ve been very busy lately. He had just become a senator, after all. That couldn’t leave much time to devote to informing a not-quite-ex that they were officially finished.

His words rattled around in her skull. “When did I ever hurt you? By pointing out how you had hurt me? By being a little rude to you, getting annoyed, fighting you?” she snapped. “I didn’t lead you on. I didn’t start a relationship with someone else and leave you hanging. I didn’t make you fall in love with me, let you hope, and then dash those hopes to the ground right when things seemed to finally be going right for once.

If you need a rejection, here it is. Her spine straightened at that, her posture stiffening as if he had struck her.

Caught up in her own pain and anger, Inanna had all but forgotten about Amani. She glanced at the Mirialan now as her name was called, ushering her to the stage. Probably for the best, given how things were going.

Admit it, a slimy voice in her head hissed. This was never about you wanting to help her, to prevent her from suffering your pain. You wanted to embarrass Alicio; she’s just collateral.

You never really believed he was as guilty as you make him sound, either. You just wanted to
hurt him. You wanted to make him hate you, so you could justify hating him.

Hating each other was better than being awkward friends. You had to be passionate about hating someone, just like you had to be passionate about loving someone. She couldn’t let the unresolved tension hang between them like heavy air in a stuffy room. She’d rather set fire to it, watch it explode.

I’ve hurt you now,” she said. But there was no hint of triumph or smugness in her voice. Only pain and resignation. There was no going back now. “I kept myself from being angry with you before. But I’ve hurt you now.

As the audience applauded Amani up on the stage, Inanna inclined her head. “She’ll be fine. She has things to look forward to.I don’t.

With that, Inanna began to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom