Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Star Wars The Old Republic & Chaos

How many of you here also play SWTOR?

Do you guys bring your toon from there to be played out here as well, or here in Chaos you create new chars to be used exclusively in the forum?

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
I played SWTOR for about 4 years before I came over to Chaos!

The character I write most here, Valery, was originally made in SWTOR as well. I brought her over with a story that involved stasis and continued her story here on the site. I haven't really gone back to swtor though, so I pretty much just switched entirely.

I started playing SWTOR in late 2019, and since I liked very much I still do to this day. But I also miss the deep role-play experience as well, that's why I went looking for it on the internet and Google brought me to Chaos. So now I intend to get the best of both worlds, I guess.

I have considered to bring my main there to here, but first I decided to try something unrelated to better get to know how this forum works. And it has been so much fun.

If you ever decide to play SWTOR again someday, let me know and maybe we can team-up.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
I'm starting replay SWTOR after a long break. I have two characters at the moment: A Smuggler and a light sided Sith. Love the story and atmosphere of SWTOR! It's because of those factors that I keep coming back to it!

I have a Nautolan Jedi Sage (kinda gray / dark-ish) and a Ratattaki Imperial Agent (light side), on Darth Malgus server.

Let me know if you ever want to team-up.

I used to play SWTOR a lot, but I've gotten to the point where the only thing that interests me is the raids. Played all the content, played all the stories, was top five DPS for my class (Marauder) on my server, and then life was like "Yo, that really the best thing to be spending $15 a month on?" And since Raids are no longer available in the Free to Try version of SWTOR, I decided it was time to move on.

But, same as Valery Noble Valery Noble , Voph/Kyyrk originally started on SWTOR and is more or less a direct import. A couple of the folks I RP'd with on SWTOR weren't wild about the direction I'd taken with Voph's story, and specifically how their characters got involved with it. As a result, I've had to re-write a lot of Kyyrk's SWTOR timeline per and agreement with those writers to tell Kyyrk's story, but not use their characters to do so. Kyyrk was also just straight up dead for the jump between SWTOR and Chaos. But, one rarely involves themselves in the dealings of Gods without a price...

I started playing near 10 years ago originally.
I didn't really like the grind and frustration of it early on.

Eventually when things got more streamlined I played through all campaigns. Got frustrated with Fallen Empire and quit off 5 years back.

Came back in October to play through Eternal Throne and all the ready. Ready for the new combat setup in Feb.

Vesta

V
How many of you here also play SWTOR?

Do you guys bring your toon from there to be played out here as well, or here in Chaos you create new chars to be used exclusively in the forum?
I didn't play it when it came out, tried it after joining chaos, probably christmas-ish 2014, and didn't get into it. Have tried it maybe once or twice since but same deal, no dice. I did play Galaxies when I was in middle school, for about a year or two, but TOR came out when I was already about to graduate from High School and was a bit busy preparing for college to do anything besides that.

In either case none of my characters came from SWTOR.

I played for a while with some friends about a year or so ago. I saw that there is a new expansion coming with some changes to how character classes and creation works, so I might pick it up again when the expansion is out.

Haven't brought any characters from there here. Although, if I pick it up again I'll make my chaos character's ancestors.

I played at launch… quite a bit until five years ago… would shudder to share the playtime of some of my 16 characters of all races and classes. Met some great people, had some great groups of friends from it, raiding, flashpoints and questing. I took one toon there, but never took any of my characters from there here.

Recently got back into it, getting caught up on all the stories before the new expansion.

Caedyn Arenais

C
I also played SWTOR a bit over the years, with various long breaks in between. I enjoyed it while playing with the couple friends I knew at the time, but otherwise did a lot more of it Solo and as you can imagine I struggled to take to it without the social aspect going on. Couldn't find a good guild that ran with my timeline. There was a point where I was hoping for a Chaos Guild to come together but that was a few years back now lol

It's been a couple of years or so since I last played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom