Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars the fallen Order game trailer.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
I read a headline claiming uproar over the protagonist being a young white male.

Still, looks interesting. I don't trust EA as far as I can throw them, but Respawn have always done good by me.

Would have been good if you could customise the main character. Like in Mass Effect 2 onwards where Shepard can be male or female, and you could give him or her whatever appearance you wanted.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
I suspect the protagonist is actually someone, perhaps an established youngling, who's using a pseudonym? That might be the reason for the set gender.

I wasn't thrilled with the inability to change the main character. I love when games allow customization. Especially when they allow for representation such as gender, race, and sexual orientation variation (like dragon age did).

Also, I would like to play a Kel Dor!! Haven't had that option since Jedi academy!!

Still I'll play it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom