Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Premier

well the series premiere has a lot it has to do. Introduce you to the characters, establish what the early premise of the show is, show you the villains and character motivations. Season 2 they have more freedom and are able to get off the restriction of being on lothal nearly every episode. Hoping this series gets its five seasons at least and maybe a lost missions before going into fingers cross post Return of the jedi cause I would enjoy some of the blanks filled in between 6 and 7

This is a reminder that there is to be no posting of links to pirated content.

Not only are those sites illegal but they also frequently have malicious software on them.

Any further abuses of this may be met with staff sanctions.

I refer you to the site rules:

[SIZE=13.5pt]9. Prohibited: Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, "warez", "hacking"/"cracking"/"key generators". One may not encourage or enable illegal behavior.[/SIZE]

As much as a Vader fanboy as I am... I was only mildly impressed by Vader.

Don't get me wrong, I loved it! I just didn't... love it as much as I thought I would. Can't really pin down why. I feel like his introductions are far too abrupt, like BOOM Vaders here bitches, deal with it.

Rather than: ... wait is that... oh crap... kark kark kark...

Vader: "Gentlemen..." *saber snap-hiss*

Ya feel me?

Additionally, he felt far more strategic than he ever did in the movies. Vader in the movies was pretty much "Do as I say, exactly as I say, and failure isn't an option, the consequence is death."

Fatty said:
As much as a Vader fanboy as I am... I was only mildly impressed by Vader.

Don't get me wrong, I loved it! I just didn't... love it as much as I thought I would. Can't really pin down why. I feel like his introductions are far too abrupt, like BOOM Vaders here bitches, deal with it.

Rather than: ... wait is that... oh crap... kark kark kark...

Vader: "Gentlemen..." *saber snap-hiss*

Ya feel me?

Additionally, he felt far more strategic than he ever did in the movies. Vader in the movies was pretty much "Do as I say, exactly as I say, and failure isn't an option, the consequence is death."
To be fair [member="Fatty"] even if they did it exactly as he dais and failed they were killed.... He feels less imposing in the show mostly cause we weren't seeing people choked left and right. Also I think it was because he is Vader he shouldn't have to go and deal with thins like this. He is essentially second in command to the emperor.... and has to with Tarkin go to the outer rim. It feels beneath what he is supposed to be. There was also the bit at the end where after rewatching it with a more critical eye seemed strange. I don't know what it was but him and the emperor talking about Ahsoka as the jedi who can lead them to others and how she could be important. THen realizing like five years later they'll have the same talk about Luke..... but kudo's can be given for keeping with the Anakin and Vader are semi different people when talked about.

[member="Willa Isard"] I feel you. I don't like that they basically just inserted Ahsoka wherever the word Luke should have been, and then twisted the end of the conversation. It came off as really tacky, and less like a homage. Homage's should be subtle, not so blatantly obvious it slaps you in the face with a mackerel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom