Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Premier

[member="Selena Halcyon"] well her jumps I honestly never noticed. Just figured once or twice they forgot to animate it.

and having watched it now I can say..... that was intense and cool. I am hoping Ahsoka has more time with them.

Zathra Fett

Graffiti and Art are the same thing, right?
Favorite Rebels characters:
1. Sabine, Duh. Sure her jumps are bit absurd at times but she needs more screen time
2. Zeb
3. Khana
Favorite Clone Wars Characters:
1. Arc Trooper Rex
2. Arc Trooper Echo
3. Arc Trooper Fives

Hopefully in rebels they will flesh out the characters backstories more cause who dosent' love backstories. Also, maybe add some more character to stormtroopers like they did in clone wars.

My favourite characters:
1. Vader
2. The Inquisitor
3. Kanan
4. Sabine
5. Lando
Clone Wars:
1. Obi-Wan
2. Maul
3. Anakin
4. Ashoka
5. Savage Opress

Well it is fake but

imperial_inquisitor_barriss__rebels_concept__by_brian_snook-d7vp39n.jpg

http://synlidwirh.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-Inquisitor-Barriss-Rebels-Concept-476501963

Check him out he made some really cool looking rebels character concepts.

Still would be a cool Inquisitor is Ahsoka is joining the crew to add more tone. If a situation like the brain worms happened again it might be a question if she'd risk as much to try and keep her alive.

this is true, never know what could happen and I'd actually kind of like that. I am just hoping for some good surprises and twists, Rex reappearing could be great but they brought maul back and he got cut in half and thrown down a bottomless shaft... I want that fan concept image of old crazy man windu. Just Mace survived and is now a mad hermit all "get off my lawn" punching things like in the minisodes

I have no interest in seeing Windu return. It would not make sense in my mind and I think the payoff of having him return is lackluster. Whereas with Maul, while it was silly that he lived, the payoff was huge and the story that resulted in it was great. I was not that skeptical when it came to him being brought back. Windu I just cannot see being great.

I think it is fairly obvious that Bariss will return. I would not be surprised to see Cad Bane in the near future as well. I'm also positive we will see both Onderon (since we only got the start of that story) and Mandalore at some point as well.

I -believe- it has been confirmed that the one chick with the dreads from that arc on Onderon is going to be in this season. I seem to recall reading that on r/starwarsrebels.

because I am to lazy to switch

I hope we are done with Lothal for a long while. I mean I know they are the rebel cell for that sector or area but... I got really bored with the planet. I hope we see the ghost crew going around to see it isn't just bad on Lothal but all over, cause half of them are wanting to help and fight with the rebels while the other half are undecided. Kanan for good reason since he was in the clone wars compared to the others. So I want to see them go other places

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom