Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

Jsc

Disney's Princess
liYjqm4.png

Full Image at his Artstation profile

I am excited cause seems like it will have all the things in it to work... but the recent movies the books and comics are almost required to fully get all of the scenes or information. Going to have to wait for the Road to Episode Nine series of books and novelization.

Ravenous

R
I dunno the planet the looks oddly like Tatooine and the crew on some kind of sand barge is starting to make me worry it will be a remaster of return of the Jedi.

Would have been nice to see a completely original story arc for this part of Star Wars. I get the homage thing, but it is more than that and Val is right I am afraid.

The only thing left is who gets to say, "Rey, I am your father".

Having said all that, a new Skywalker is interesting and lets hope something more original comes in later (if they kick on with this). And I must admit I got the wonderful chills down my spine when I saw the wreckage of the Death Star and hearing the Emperor's evil laugh.

sorry disney my cash is staying in my pocket this time.
no look all the trailers look amazing. but i hate to say each movie is worse than the last.
look i hope they try and salvage it all by doing a Tite Kubo and Aizen Palpatine.
walks our slicks back his hair " Ahh Skywalker i planed this all the time. "
i'm sick of them " ahh ahh see we subverted yer expectations diddn't we ? " yeah you did i expected a cpmpetent director and plot, expectatations well and truly subverted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom