Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Chaos Olympics 2014

Matreya

Alright, so per my character @[member="Hood"] being an archer, i thought it might be cool to have the olympics reach our site. I figure we could have multiple different events, archery/knife throwing/boxing etc.

Of course to keep it fair and an actual surprise, i was figuring maybe whomever is the GM chooses a number between 1 and etc, then in archery for example, they shoot an arrow and throw out a number in parenthesis next to it. The closer to the chosen number, the closer to the center.

As said, this was made for Hood and so i would like him to be in it, meaning i might need a volunteer GM for it. If not then i can always just stay GM and not have Hood show.

Also, yea there will be gifts for the winners/people who place. There might also be cash prizes for those that dont place in the top three.

Everything would be of course supplied by JAC. But anyone else whom wishes to donate/sponsor a player is able.

MARK+NUTT.+Fresh+cookies+OC+straight+from+the+freezer.+small+For+all_a33009_4362197.jpg
Completely relevant if you get the reference.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom