Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Voice Conference - Meet the Members | Jan. 16th

Renato Sarkin

R
I volunteer as tribute but only if their will be punch and pie.

Kidding............about the punch and pie part.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
I'd like to participate if I may, if only to hear what is going to happen. I cannot say if I'd have anything to offer or to contribute, but listening in would give me a heads up on what the coming events would be.

Not interested in being in the conference, but seeing one of the topics being the next galactic event here's what I think: one of the best decisions for staff that I've seen is to assign a specific admin in charge of the Factory and Codex each. This is a good decision, in my opinion, because it is a type of division of labor - which leads to more refined results since one person can dedicate the majority of their efforts to a small amount of items rather than everything. Such at thing could easily be applied to Galactic Events and a multitude of other staff-related duties - present and in the future - by having someone dedicated specifically toward making them happen.

Serian Loria said:
I'd like to participate if I may, if only to hear what is going to happen. I cannot say if I'd have anything to offer or to contribute, but listening in would give me a heads up on what the coming events would be.
Fairly certain if chat-lurkers were a passable thing, these subjects would be openly discussed with the public to start with.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I'll be working that day, otherwise I'd love to join in and at the very least listen to what evil schemes y'all are plotting. In my place I'll have to send, uhh, my lawyer [member="Gabriel Beau"] to represent my interests.

[member="Tefka"] I'd love to participate. Although I'm a newer member I think I could bring a lot to the table ;) Also, [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] would be a better choice, I must admit.

Tefka said:
Why? What can he bring that you cannot?
I'll admit that he is much smarter than me, not afraid to be brutally honest regardless of the situation and he's always just had a knack for the finer points of things such coming up with unique and interesting story lines and ideas that grab peoples attention. He's tried his hand and most kinds of RP's, whether it be each SW faction, medieval RP or even ancient civilization RP. I can honestly say he's one of the best RP'ers I've encountered on my own journey. He's always had something to teach those he threads with and he's a selfless guy in that sense.

Logan of Little Coruscant said:
I'll admit that he is much smarter than me, not afraid to be brutally honest regardless of the situation and he's always just had a knack for the finer points of things such coming up with unique and interesting story lines and ideas that grab peoples attention. He's tried his hand and most kinds of RP's, whether it be each SW faction, medieval RP or even ancient civilization RP. I can honestly say he's one of the best RP'ers I've encountered on my own journey. He's always had something to teach those he threads with and he's a selfless guy in that sense.
You don't give yourself enough credit man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom