Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Voice Conference - Meet the Members | Jan. 16th

Kind of a weird title, I'll explain, but it's what we called it in the past so I'm rolling with it.

Staff usually holds a monthly conference, where the Admins gather with the Role-play Judges and we discuss everything from the day-to-day of SWRP to it's future, from bugs needin' addressing to Factory items that Sarge hates. Sometimes we just sit silently and try to imagine what Asemir sounds like since he's a bot and clearly incapable of audible human speech.

In the past, we've invited a member or two to join us. The room gets a bit crowded, but I like having that fresh set of eyes sitting amidst the guys who run the website. The guest member is invited to participate like any other member of Staff would, and is given equal opportunity to say what they wish to say or ask what they wish to ask.

If you are interested in being the guest member of the first voice conference of 2015, please reply to this thread below that you are interested.

For a bit more insight on how we're going to kick off 2015, I'll list our top 3 topics of discussion in order of priority.

1. The next Galactic event.

2. Resetting the Map.

3. Board Owner transition.

See you on the 16th! We usually hold the conferences around 7:00 PM EST.

O.O

I was about to be suprised about the map wipe... B- But... new board owner? O.O

Sadly skype dosen't work on my computer...

Owner change huh? Somehow I fear the result.

Although curiosity has me.

EDIT:

I'll be attending this after I realize the major impact on writing some of these items have. Not that I really care about planets owned, ect....to some extent.

:D

It's not Risk.

I also read Tefka's response and well makes sense. Is what it is, can't do it forever.

I'm throwing my interest in here, and I'll also tell you why I wish you be given a possible chance at discussing these subjects, and further subjects undisclosed here.

• I want to throw thoughts, discussions and opinions around in this conference as I'm brutally honest and blunt. I think I can provide a upfront view into the thoughts and opinions of the members on Chaos (not all). Ravens have been in the thick of drama, as many know. These are due to complications with having new members on site and general disagreements with opposition. I can give insight into why these troubles grow, possible ways to prevent this from happening in the future. I've also previously hosted minor and large events on other sites (mostly low medieval-fantasy), and had a similar system of map to SWChaos on a Minecraft RP server I ran in 2012 called Clash of Cultures. As mentioned, I think I can provide unique insight from a members-view for Chaos, and as that of a past administrator / lore writer from my experiences on previous sites. I'm not new to map wipes and forum-wide events, though I don't have much opinion in terms of Board Ownership.

Sadly with the time difference I can't attend, but I would support [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] as someone who's super active in at least three factions that I know of, not just the Ravens, and who is particularly good at planning and executing plots and events.

TL;DR
Yep, he's a good'un!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom