Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Valentine's Day

Valentine was a christian monk circa 200 A.D. He secretly married christian couples under the noses of the Romans. St. Valentine is mentioned by Chaucer and Shakespeare.
Send someone a valentine for any reason. If you want to be anonymous message me and I'll relay you message totally a secret
5572298e57fd63be3b8e0457ac786179.jpg

Mine goes to Sargon for helping me when I was new.

@[member="Circe Savan"] Yes we should, the other one didn't end so well.

But anyway so we don't ruin this thread,

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A LOVELY VALENTINES DAY AND THAT WHOEVER YOU ARE WITH SUSTAINS A LONG AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP! :wub:

Circe Savan said:
I don't. Please, stop attempting to call me a sexual predator. I don't do that sort of thing.
Would everyone stop saying that about her? I mean sure it was kind of funny the first few times that she went around. But Circe's character uses her body to her advantage. if it means sleeping with another person IC, then so be it. But she has never Molested anyone. Anyna Fen has when she and spencer did it. (From the top of my head) So @[member="Marek S'hadar"] Would you please refrain from saying things like this towards other people.

@[member="Circe Savan"] Okay fine, I suppose I should be nice to you for a day.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] How about I'll say what I want, it's obviously not true, and furthermore a joke, so no, I won't damn refrain.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Xander Carrick said:
Would everyone stop saying that about her? I mean sure it was kind of funny the first few times that she went around. But Circe's character uses her body to her advantage. if it means sleeping with another person IC, then so be it. But she has never Molested anyone. Anyna Fen has when she and spencer did it. (From the top of my head) So @[member="Marek S'hadar"] Would you please refrain from saying things like this towards other people.

Marek S'hadar said:
@[member="Circe Savan"] Okay fine, I suppose I should be nice to you for a day.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] How about I'll say what I want, it's obviously not true, and furthermore a joke, so no, I won't damn refrain.
Lemme put it this way: If you let her do it, she will.

And happy #ForeverAlone2014 !!!!

EDIT: Sorry, meant to type #ForeverAlone2014

EDIT: Dammit autocorrect!

Marek S'hadar said:
How about I'll say what I want, it's obviously not true, and furthermore a joke, so no, I won't damn refrain.
I'm asking you nicely because I respect you as a writer. I also Respect Circe as she is a very good RPer and has earned her way to the rank of master, IMO many times over. Everytime you say something like that, you put a bad title on her name. This is a site for anyone 13+ with the PG-13 rules, and so constantly hitting on someone because of their role playing style is considered bullying to some, which is not allowed. Please stop as I have asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom