Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Mandal Hypernautics

(( OOC note @[member="Captain Larraq"], not voting for the Ogres, i said the ATMPs))

"One thousand each for the Cyclops, 16k each for the AT-MPs, 3 mil for each of the sensor frigates and 4 mil for two of the light frigates. Other bids stand." Arthur no longer worried about the Heavy cruiser, its price now more than the market price.

@[member="Lord Daemos"]

I had asked for one of the many suits of armor that had the shields on them. Looking to the man, I smiled. Walking to him, I decided to at least get one. "Sir, I would at least like one of these many suits. There are 20 there, and I would like only one, I'll pay you 3,500 for one of them. 2,000 to give the credits that you need, and an extra 1,500 for your troubles."

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

Sitting idly in the back, keeping an eye on the engineering droids, Judah decided to throw out another bid for something else.

"5,000 for all five of the speeder bikes"

Not exactly this thing, but there was a speed addicted Galan who would certainly be interested.

Rygel Larraq continued to sip at his whiskey and watch with pride as his products sold. The Beskar was still well under market value in this region of space, but was high enough that it wouldn't be sold at a loss if nobody bid again on it. Larraq was glad to see that clever buyers were spreading out their purchases to acquire uncontested products. But he wondered if perhaps he should have brought the luxury model of Oya'Karir instead of the standard civilian model...

He did however make a note to remind the auctioneer about credit checks and bidders. Any buyer unable to provide the amount bid upon item pickup tonight will be denied the purchase and the second highest bidder will be awarded the purchase.

Mandal Hypernautics Products
Standard Values, Stock Volume, and Current Bid

Aedan listened to the bidding and then sighed shaking his head as he called out calmly. "6 mil on each of the light frigates and 5 mil on the beskar with 20 year contract and a favor offered." Aedan smirked as he leaned back his fingers moving together as he waited for his bids to be entered into the screens.

Matreya

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] @[member="Captain Larraq"]
"Very well. Ya know, I like a person whom is respectable. Captain Larraq consider his debt for the armor paid by myself." Casting his eyes to Shawn he nodded, "Look forward to seein a respectful man across the stars."

"10 million credits for the beskar." Alen sat forward in his seat. He had good plans for this beskar, and he wasn't going to be outbid.

Matreya

Daemos grinned, now things were getting good, "11 million plus the initial 20 year contract." With the contract in place, anyone whom wished for the Beskar would logically have to bid far higher. For the price of Beskar, and then add that onto a 20 year duration, the captain was looking at 20+ million on just that.

I smiled looking at @[member="Lord Daemos"] as he had just called out his own for the Beskar. ALready ahead of him.

"25 million, with two favors no questions asked."

Matreya

Daemos arched a brow, "25.25 million plus the Contract." At this point it was a game of one up, yes they both sought the metal, but in the end it would cost the other quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom