Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Mandal Hypernautics

Matreya

Daemos chuckled, "Alright kid. You got it. No way Im paying 30+

"Larraq, feel free to contact me about that contract though. Im sure it could beneficial for both sides."

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"31 million for the Beskar and 101 million for the Skira," Popo said. He had plans for that Beskar and if his intel on Mandal Hypernautics was good, he wanted that Skira.

I shook my head. I wanted some of the beskar. Maybe I could barter with him. Walking to the hutt, "I only want 20kgs of beskar. I'll pay you the credits for that amount, and I'll owe you a favor no questions asked. Deal?"

@[member="Popo"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"One hundred and ten on the big, shiny cruiser...." Saera retorted.
Nope. She was gonna flaunt that thing over Rave and accidentally almost bankrupt poor Circe Savan even if it killed her. Proverbially, anyways.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"111 million for the Skira," Popo stated calmly. He wanted it and the technology it held and he would stop at nothing to get it. He then turned to the human that had approached him. "If I obtain the beskar, then we can discuss business. I have no desire to part with the metal, but I am open to... negotiations, should my bid succeed."

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I looked at the hutt. He spoke that later on we could talk about the formalities of the beskar. Nodding my head I spoke in a clear tone, "I'll hold you to that." decidin now that I dodo t have to spen over 30 million for beskar, I thought about it for a second and acted. "One luxury public speeder for start price."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"One hundred and twelve... and! Any alchemical service of choice below relic quality!"
Saera was an alchemy student, and with her cuteness and dedication, she could easily fool her master into helping her 'practice' her art too (aka pawn off). The big gross worm thing wasn't going to beat her. She was too dedicated to her cause.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo boomed in rolling laughter at the human's offer.

"Admirable, but I have no need of a human sized luxury speeder. You'll have to try again after the auction," Popo said, still chuckling slightly. It wasn't degrading laughter, just amused. He then turned back to the business at hand.

"We bid on things with credits and other things, correct? Goods and services? Okay, I know from holofeeds and reports that someone in Mandal Hypernautics likes some of Tenloss Corporation's equipment. So here's this. I'll bid 110 Million credits and a license to produce, with five percent royalties of all sold, the Azalus-class flak frigate currently produced only by Tenloss Corporation."

Aedan heard the bid and then called out calmly "8 Mil for 2 light frigates." He was glanced toward @[member="Rave Merrill"] and gave her a light nod before he leaned back and half closed his eyes waiting for the bidding to continue.

Seeing some items that hadn't been bidded upon, Danger made her move to claim them. She mulled over the Skira-class.....

To bid... or to not bid...

Danger still mulled over the Skira-class.....

To bid... or to not bid...

That's when she heard the other man @[member="Shawn Jenson"]. Well Danger seeing how he asked so nicely. She gave an incline of her head, and adjusted her bid to make it for 14 only.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"One hundred and fifteen, plus one metric ton of pure Cryastium on top of my previous offer!"
The Skira just had to be hers. They would never understand the reasons, but she had to succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom