Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Akure Executive Leather Works, Tenloss Corp, and Ordo

Lord Ghoul

L
"27,000 for the bracers. Oh, and anybody who beats me gets kaggathed." Mikhail smiled cruelly.

Lord Ghoul

L
Shorn stared at Ayden. "32,000 for one pair. I'll probably be selling the corpse of the Lord Protector after this is over, so drop me a note for the next auction."

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Tenloss Corporation's Booth

Weapons:

Armor:

Miscellaneous:

Droids:

Vehicles:

@Ordo

• 1 X Durindfire gem 45,000+ 5,000 worth of sword for the Durindfire Gem. @ Masamune Tametomo -- Waiting on @[member="Ordo"] if he approves of offer.
  • 1 X Aliit Ordo Basilisk war droid 30k @[member="Lord Daemos"]

"Thirty-five thousand for each bracer. I'm sure the High Councilor and I can come to an arrangement later." Ayden simply sat back in his chair with a smirk. Clearly, he was not intimidated in the slightest. As an after-thought, Ayden tilted his head back. "I do believe that man just made a threat of violence against me in the auction house. Can we have him removed for my due safety?"

And things had been going so well, she really wanted those gauntlets too, her go-to armor didn't even cover her arms. Which might have looked like a poor idea in hind sight to some but she preferred having her arms un-encumbered. Ah well, 36k for a set of bracers.

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Tenloss Corporation's Booth

Weapons:

Armor:

Miscellaneous:

Droids:

Vehicles:

@Ordo

Arceneau Trade

30 seconds to motorboat Danger ---- starting bid 25k

tumblr_n4fnrhFDyb1trgnw9o1_500.jpg
That's when Danger's soft coo, and winning smile came in, after the demands by the Lord Protector.

"Now now gentlebeings... ain't no kind of ruckus happening in my house," she said with a honeyed voice, but there was a glint in her eyes that suggested this would be the only warning.

"I've some pretties that my fellow associates are all too keen on selling to you -- and I'm sure ya'll would love to focus on the marvelous quality I have here for your appraisal." Of course, at that moment she took it upon herself to wave her right hand over her chest and down her body, indicating a teasing lighthearted humor meant to tone things down.

"I guess it be a mighty fine time to unveil the other lovely bit of fluff in this here auction; proceeds to go to contributing to the less fortunate," she gave a winning smile.

"Time to put on the table Arceneau Trade's own merchandise; all in good fun and sport," she flashed a knowing wink.

"For everyones enjoyment, something that I'm offering from my most humble of gifts." that hand went trailing a finger over her chest, "For charity's sake of course."

"Thirty seconds of getting an up and personal faceful of what my momma blessed me with." she did not have to explain any further. "Starting at twentyfive thousand credits."

Yes. She just offered someone the chance to motorboat her for 25 thousand credits. For charity.

And a HELL of an ad campaign for SSB.

Arceneau Trade
30 seconds to motorboat Danger ---- starting bid 25k

Apparently Jared thought Ayden was playing. He was not. "Five hundred thousand from my personal funds, plus a matching amount from CEC." Charity meant a great deal to them, after all. As would be apparent from their relief fund earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom