Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Akure Executive Leather Works, Tenloss Corp, and Ordo

Lord Ghoul

L
Shorn rolled his eyes. Didn't give a damn about those. He wasn't overly fond of silicon. "I'll take a pair of bracers for 37,000."

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene stared at the Mandalorian, then at the Hutt, then at Danger's heaving bosom. She shook her head slightly and then spoke.
“700,000 on Custom leatherwork.”

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Tenloss Corporation's Booth

Weapons:

Armor:

Miscellaneous:

Droids:

Vehicles:

@Ordo

• 1 X Durindfire gem 45,000+ 5,000 worth of sword for the Durindfire Gem. @ Masamune Tametomo -- Waiting on @Ordo if he approves of offer.
  • 1 X Aliit Ordo Basilisk war droid 35k @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Arceneau Trade

30 seconds to motorboat Danger ---

Current offers!
  • 3M and a personal favor, no questions asked.
  • 25 million, a year's medical supply, and a permanent penthouse on the Wheel! @Popo
  • Twenty million and a free service to be determined at a later date. @[member="Captain Larraq"]

Her eyes began to twinkle. It worked. Distraction boobs. No more arguments at least. She heard Jared's voice through her earwig, but she made no indication of whether she accepted it or not.

While the bids were going, a small flick of her finger muted her auction comm and she replied.@[member="Jared Ovmar"] '...sure you wanna do such a thing Mistah Ovmar?'

The flick of her finger activated her comm for the auction again.

"Oh good golly, gentlebeings!" Danger began to fan her face as she went walking up and down the stage, as the auction went WILD with her offer.

"Ya'll make me believe in the galaxy again--- that there be good folk looking to do charitable works," she gave a dazzling grin, her hip cocking out to the right as that full figure dazzled under the colorful lights of the stage.

"Ya'll gonna make me blush," she gave a slight fan of her face again, as a seemingly rose hue went seeping to her face -- 'Course that would only make one wonders just how far south that blush would go...

Atta girl; keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom