Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Akure Executive Leather Works, Tenloss Corp, and Ordo

"I shall bid once more
Upon the gem so fair.
Thirty Seven thousand upon the floor
Towards the Durindfire Gem.

Upon the Custom Leather
I'll bid an equal amount
To the last and tether
A sword of my making with it"

(37,000 and a Masamune sword worth roughly 5,000)

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Tenloss Corporation's Booth

Weapons:

Armor:

Miscellaneous:

Droids:

Vehicles:

@Ordo

This is when Danger gave a giddy grin! With a wave of her hand she caught everyone's attention.

"Folks we have a special addition!"

Her hand gave a wave off towards a new holographic model.

"Akure's newest design!!" she told them as 2x AEL Spring lines Terentatek Duster the Cater Coat came into view. One in black, one undyed.

"The AEL Spring Line Terentatek Duster the Cater Coat! TWO of 'em. One in a handsome black... and for the more au natural [SIZE=17.77777862548828px]connoisseur... undyed. Starting bids at one million credits each!"[/SIZE]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
After a power-nap, Jared arrived in the new auction with a smile on his lips and credits in his pockets.

Leviathan Bracers, 1x 26K
Custom leather item 501K
Durindfire gem 41.5K
And I need that duster. It will fit perfectly with my new hat. 1.001.000cr

Matreya

Emissary for JAC, and his self as well, Daemos placed a bid.

x1 Leather Armor - 550,000 credits
x1 Basilisk Droid - 30,000 credits
x1 Dyed Coat - 1,000,000 credits (Jared didn't specify which he bid on)

For his company he sought the Droid, and was willing to skyrocket the bid if necessary. The coat on the other hand was for personal means, and the Leather Armor was a combination. If he purchased the works, the man could possibly dissect it and learn to utilize the alchemical procedures done to it if possible. As well it could then be used later on to be a personal armor, sold for a higher bid of course.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Danger Arceneau"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
After a power-nap, Jared arrived in the new auction with a smile on his lips and credits in his pockets.

Leviathan Bracers, 1x 26K
Custom leather item 501K
Durindfire gem 41.5K
And I need that undyed duster. It will fit perfectly with my new hat. 1.001.000cr
Beg your pardon, I forgot to mention which one I wished. The undyed of course, it's fancier.

"1.005 mil for the black coat." Na'Varro knew good style when he saw it. And it was resistant to Force powers ... shiny. "And 30k for a pair of those Leviathan bracers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom