Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sporadic the next few days

Thanksgiving is this week here in the States, I have a house full of company coming and bunch of cooking to do. My activity may be slower than it is right now until Saturday. Thanks for understanding.

[member="Riamah"] , [member="Vulpesen"] , [member="Marina DeVoe"] , [member="The Elder Kashi"] [member="Delila Castillon"] [member="Tik and Tok"]

(Faith Organa, Rekha Kaarde, Samantha Solo , Maeve Arklim)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
First, it were a great 4 and a half days off...took a half day Wed..lol

Yea, turkey was awesome and almost ate till my tummy ached but was smart enough to stop before that.
Fell into a coma soon afterwards though...lol :laugh:
No, no wine. I had like one beer. It was the turkey that conked me out for an hour or so.
Then PIE time!

Yea, it was a good Thansgiving. :)

Glad to see you back, [member="Rianna Organa-Ar'klim"] :D

Marina DeVoe

Yea, turkey was awesome and almost ate till my tummy ached but was smart enough to stop before that.
No, no wine. I had like one beer. It was the turkey that conked me out for an hour or so.
Then PIE time!

Marina DeVoe

Then PIE time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom