Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Species Ideas

I thought the diathim were a restricted race.

Anyways, properly, a diathim wouldn't have a set appearance. Why? Because they appear differently to everyone based on what they believe to be beautiful.

Lady Silencia said:
I thought the diathim were a restricted race.

Anyways, properly, a diathim wouldn't have a set appearance. Why? Because they appear differently to everyone based on what they believe to be beautiful.
We don't restrict races, really. Although obviously the 'extinct' ones are generally off limits. IE; Rakata. Also obviously no Celestials.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
You shouldn't make a species your characters most unique trait, what your character actually does should be unique. The unique factor will wear off, so make sure you have a character who's unique moreso than your species.

Tracyn Ordo said:
You shouldn't make a species your characters most unique trait, what your character actually does should be unique. The unique factor will wear off, so make sure you have a character who's unique moreso than your species.
This guy knows whats up.

Well, yeah, I do try to make my characters all have distinct personality differences so that playing them is a challenge. But with Illy (Yes, I did just give her a corny nickname! :D) I wanted to use both a unique personality and an uncommon race on the site. The result was a Diathim who is one of the most harmonious beings ever to set foot in Chaos. :) (Okay, maybe I just over-exaggerated there a little bit.... :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom