Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Speak of the Devil | GA Dominion of Devaron

InDaYCg.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Objective I:
A PAC with the Devil
Action: Gather Support
Interaction: Annasari Annasari
Attire

Br8YpBr.png
“Those were only allegations, frivolous allegations at that. . .”
“Those were only allegations. . . .frivolous allegations at that, yes. . .”
Seto nodded, approving of the change of stance from the two Devaronians, their sway within the education district would go a long way and Seto felt a bit more comfortable. Excusing himself from the pair, he moved away and back towards somewhere with less prying eyes and ears. It was going to be a long night the young Du Couteau heir realized and he needed to find caf and soon. The crowds were a bit larger since when Seto first counted earlier, it surprised him that yet more people were arriving. Perhaps it’s fortunate, but also taxing to say the least.
His eyes glanced to his data-slate, quickly scrolling through pages of details that unfortunately weren’t fleshed out completely. Seto hadn’t expected to see certain influential people so he hadn't bothered conducting a strategy when meeting them. Scrolling through more information, Seto glanced around again to see who he could spot as his smile twisted into a weary straight line. It was more than just tiresome, irksome, work but it bordered on asinine to pursue this much for a candidate that could be replaced in a few months. Not could, but will.
If he had been alone in a room Seto would have given himself the luxury of sighing, but as it stood professionalism needed to be maintained for the elites gathered. I cannot wait for this election cycle to end. Seto figured it would be easier to replace a Senator from within their own administration than attempting to primary a sitting senator from another party. And as it stood, the results could be razor thin and the polls were all mostly within the margin of error. A tight-rope walk.
The young Du Couteai heir nodded to himself once he figured out a plan before placing his data-slate into his pocket. He turned to face the growing crowd, the many denizens of the upper class, his smile returned back to normal. The charming face that won many elections; it once was told that charismatic leaders need a warning sign for others that read ‘Can be Dangerous’, and for the most part he believed it. Seto knew the tight-rope walk of morality that he was attempting, but the ends always justified the means in his case.
Dangerous are we that can change minds with smiles and laughter. Seto thought amusingly to himself. His eyes scanned the crowd before spotting a familiar face from the Senate, the Senator of Jakku herself. Briskly moving through the crowds, dodging the occasional attempt to grab his attention, Seto approached the Senator.
“Senator Annasari, an honor to see you.” Seto spoke before offering a short bow out of respect, “-I won’t waste too much of your time, as it’s something even credits can’t exactly purchase. . .” Seto continued, his smile growing, “-I just want to wish you good fortune on the elections.”

if they're watching anyways
hJJw3Ng.png

Kirie Kirie

"Yes, ah- oh," she said, actually taking the moment to look at the person she'd managed to get assistance from. Dark hair, average New Jedi dress code, a familiar yet distant face... she stared a moment. "...It's Kirie, right? We met... a while ago. I haven't actually seen you around here before. Sorry if no one said hello, I mean -- we don't have too many people around the Temple most days anyways."

Despite the New Jedi Order's rise in prominence, its numbers were still scarce, and with Ryv gone there was a kind of vacuum in the energy of the Order. The days were quiet. As the person holding down the homefront, Auteme had a bit of a tough job.

She paused in her turn back to her monitor, before spinning around in her seat.
"Hold on, weren't you-" she stopped, before signing the last word.

Deaf?

devaron3.png

Objective: Infiltrate the main offices and take over the security systems
Tags: Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina / Open
0elKl2q.png
"Hmph..." huffed Cartri with a small shake of his head, unamused by the Jedi's comment. So far his companion had been more of a doer rather than a talker. Her focus was solely on getting the task done and by the looks of things by any means necessary. Even if it meant going through a tunnel of hell to get there.

Observing her cautiously, she stopped next to a grate and enthusiastically slid the heavy metal from its holder using the force. Somehow, she had found an equally as bad replacement to the cold and dusty vents, this time in the form of a putrid underpass that even the bravest of souls couldn't find revolting.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Cartri coughed, his face scrunched and disgusted by the smell that was eluding from the hole beneath "I must admit, you have done a great job in finding the next best thing" he added, while slowly bringing his fingers to his nose to prevent any further exposure to the smell.

Giving her a funny look after her indication for him to go first, he carefully shuffled closer and took a look at what was waiting for him. At the bottom was a shallow body of water, one which was black and full of various objects he wished not to think about "Alright, here goes nothing"

Hesitantly, he grabbed a firm grip of the ladder and slid down to the bottom, splashing loudly into the murky waters below. His immediate reaction was to gag from the atmosphere around him, just about stopping himself from being sick right there and then. Spending most of his time in Denon, you'd think he'd seen it all in terms of a rancid smell. Somehow this place alone was worse than all of those places combined.

"You know what, the vents didn't seem like a bad idea now" echoed his voice, a mixture of splashing and distant yapping of mice surrounding him as he shuffled his way to a footway on the right. Climbing up the small ledge he picked himself up and watched the Jedi follow suit. in the meantime, he fixed what he could with his hair and tried to do something with his drenched clothing that seemed to be already covered in untellable junk. Shooting a glare at the uncaring Jedi, he slightly rolled his eyes and began to make his down the tunnel with her in tow.

"If you have a trick to get rid of the smell now would be the time to use it"

1lq6Tut.png

3VBQlME.png

Objective 3
Kirie stood in the doorway, half in and half out as the woman addressed her. When she said that she knew her, a flicker of recognition crossed Kirie's features. She did know her, but how? She racked her brains for a moment, before a face swam out of her memory, significantly dustier and dirtier. Memories of war and destruction followed, and Kirie shivered slightly.

"Yes..." Kirie replied, still thinking. Her voice was soft and shy, unfamiliar even to her. "You were on
Bimmisaari when the Sith came." She grimaced, remembering the battle and how the Sith had come in Force to punish the Silver Jedi and their people. She wished things had changed since then, but with events like Csilla it was becoming clear the Galaxy was sliding further into senseless war and violence. She blinked. "It's good to see you're well. I'm sorry that I don't remember your name."

She stepped properly inside, letting the door swing shut behind her.

"It does seem a little quiet around here, I didn't know it was always like that." Kirie didn't mention that she'd been brought into the temple and had been awaiting a meeting for her induction for more than a week, but the smaller-than-expected numbers in the temple explained that some. Still, it seemed like she had been assigned a temporary room and given a simple jumpsuit and promptly forgotten. Maybe, if it came up naturally, she could mention it to this person.

"Hold on, weren't you-" she stopped, before signing the last word.

Deaf?

The woman's next question halted her train of thought and she smiled slightly, taken aback. Kirie signed her apologies and spoke again.

"I was, but I got cybernetics a few months ago. I could never afford the implants, but I've been saving over my last few years as a spacer. It's a bit of an adjustment but I like this better..."

Kirie trailed off, looking closer at the screen.

"Devaron." she said, quickly recognising the sulphuric green-yellow of the planet's landscape. "What are you working on in here?"

Last edited:

devaron1.png

OBJECTIVE: I - A PAC with the Devil
TAG: Annasari Annasari | Grand Moff Vel'alari | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra | Senators | Darkwire

wsL0bBY.png

Tithe internalised his celebration upon hearing that the Imperial Party candidate was withdrawing due to illness. With the expectation that preferences would flow toward the Corporatist Party, their recent poor results in the mining towns could be turned around. He and his colleagues may still walk away tonight with a win and another ally in the Senate.

“Lobbying the Committee on Foreign Affairs would be sagacius,” he explained to the Grand Moff. “They can provide support to Bilbringi for its, ah, refugee outreach.” The fallout of the tragic events at Csilla had rippled throughout the Alliance, and indeed the entire galaxy. “I would be remiss were I not to mention we are meeting with our allies and the Chiss next week for a tête-à-tête,” the Aargauun added. “You are by all means most welcome to join.”

Tithe excused himself and moved into a nearby room and sealed the door behind him. He caught a glimpse of the latest election update as he passed the suite's main holoproject - the bookmakers now had Ritt Murotnas just short of the lead. The Vice Chancellor took a seat and activated the holoterminal on the desk in front of him. The device, modified by the SIA to meet the latest encryption and anti-slicer standards, took a moment to establish a secure connection. A holo of Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra formed before him.

“Madame Chancellor,” Tithe said with a slight bow of the head in acknowledgement. With the two of them favouring candidates from different parties, this conversation had the potential to become very awkward, very quickly. “What brings you to lovely Devaron?”

devaron1.png

PAC with the Devil
FUNDRAISER
Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau
wsL0bBY.png
Anna's gaze was pulled away from her analysis of the crowd on her peer's approach. She offered a familiar beam as he greeted her, nodding her approval. The distaste she had for him had initially had faded over time; though she still scoffed at the corporatist after his name on paper, he didn't seem as blatant in his disregard for the peoples in the name of credits as a few choice counterparts. Though still wary, the half-breed's demeanor was warmer than on their previous encounters.

"Oh, Senator Du Couteau, it's no bother at all. Please, no rush."

She waved to one of the roaming waiters, taking two flutes of emerald ichor from their tray. She offered one to the other senator before sipping her own.

"Thank you for the well wishes. I will need them- the peoples of the Alliance at large are proving to be more... cautious in their support than those of Jakku."

The statement was said with a slight frown. The recent chancellory polling had pushed her closer to the giants, but she was still leagues away from the numbers of Tambor and Chandra. Turning away from the anxious thoughts, she redirected her attention.

"Surely the chaos of the snap-elections didn't touch Empress Teta?" She inquired.

BURNING LIGHT
devaron3.png

OBJECTIVE III
Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll | OPEN

YES ITS POLITICAL

"You've got to be kidding me..."
"I must admit, you have done a great job in finding the next best thing"

"Alright, here goes nothing"

For the flicker of an instant, a flash of mirth glittered in her eyes and she grinned toothsomely –– though it turned upside down pretty quickly when she remembered that she too had to descend to the unforeseen below. But this had been done before, and the security systems hadn't been updated, so they'd do it again.

Everything odorous the underground had to offer was assaulting, and even Ishida found herself giving way to intermittent gagging when she couldn't keep control of her senses. With her lips tucked firmly together, she tried to make her breaths as evenly paced as possible, so as not to agitate her nostrils more than necessary.

"You know what, the vents didn't seem like a bad idea now"

Her calves were starting to itch through the muck, and she flexed her fingers before retrieving a datapad from her waistband and occupying herself with following the blueprint. Herself and Cartri were little dots moving through narrow blue lines. When he looked back and kept talking, she made silent gestures to point him in the right direction.

"If you have a trick to get rid of the smell now would be the time to use it"

Finally, she released all the breath she'd been holding in an unamused exhale.

"No, but I can think of a trick to get rid of noise." Her expression remained listless until he gave some sort of reaction. At the last moment, she flashed a subtle smile.

"Anyways, we're about ......" She stopped at the base of a ladder's rungs that disappeared up into darkness, and tilted the datapad screen in the slicer's direction. "Here. Right above us should be the control panel.

I'll go first and handle any problems."

Without giving the red-head much further time to interject, Ishida took to the rungs and began to scale them. As she moved, she one-handed reached for the saber at her hip. The sword of steel remained untouched, strapped to her back. At the top, she leaned over just a bit to look down at the blue-illuminated face of her companion by the datapad.

He wasn't so bad.

"If I fall through back through this hole, that's your cue to not come up."

But that would never happen.

She was a soldier of the light.

Without further introduction, she ignited her opalescent blade and pierced through the ceiling. A smattering of sparks showered from her precision-cutting. She was gunning for a circle but...it wasn't so clean. Sort of like a blob shape that was big enough for her to shove the heel of her hand upward and lift the flooring so she could leap into the room.

It was a showy display for only one guard, who she knocked out by using that same blob-shape from the floor to smack against his face.

After a few seconds, she disengaged her lightsaber, crouched, and called back down to the sewers.

"You're all clear."

InDaYCg.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Objective I:
A PAC with the Devil
Action: Gather Support
Interaction: Annasari Annasari

Br8YpBr.png
Seto accepted the offered drink, his eyes took a moment to focus on the glimmering drink before taking a sip. He had expected a colder greeting, but it was a pleasant reminder that the Senate had not devolved completely into warring tribes. Especially in the passing months with a certain representative from Byss and Corellia. What a troublesome galaxy. Seto was of the opinion that life was far too short make enemies out of potential allies, especially among different planets.
The young Du Couteau heir nodded along before responding; “Once the people begin to learn more of your story, there will be a groundswell of support. For example on Empress Teta there is quite a sizable support for you. . .” Pausing before taking one more sip from his glass. “-A representative and fighter for ideals that are as beautiful as you, and who doesn’t like an underdog story?”
The situation with the snap-elections was sudden and more than a bit of annoyance, but Seto moved through the extra work heaped on his desk. “As for my own position, despite what my opponents will claim, the people of Teta support their Flowery Pretty Boy Senator.” Seto gave a short laugh, he rather enjoyed the moniker given to him by his political enemies back on Empress Teta.
“You should visit one day, I’m sure you’ll be showered with praises as a most welcomed and honored guest.” Seto offered. A future Chancellor would make a terrible enemy.

A quiet balcony Hotel Alila
Election highlights playing in the background

Nearby other members of the Populist party with close friends, relatives, and the vote seeking lobbyists.

Standing off to the side she knew Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj watched the proceedings every vigilant on her safety. It was a crystal bubble she lived in everyone pretty much saw where she went, what she did, who she met, what she wore, and what she ate. Just last week they were all treated to the image of her tasting a new set of rations high in protein to be given to the refugees in Sanctuary City, and...to anyone that needed them during Alliance movements.

There was someone else to slowly coming her way, their nails hit the floor as they made their way to her. She slowly turned to look, a messenger from what she could tell, a Cosian .

"Good Evening Queen Faith."

"Good Evening, how may I help you?"

"I am Tera, I seek audience with you to ask for your help."

Cosians were a soft spoken species intent not upon the industrial revolution of their world but on the day to day surviving and continuation of their families.

Faith nodded for her to go on. "
My Lady our home is suffering from a terrible blight, and I know that right now you all consider the election of who should lead the Senate after this. And that now should not be the time to bring such concerns to you, but Alderaan understands why homes are so important. Our trees are sick, we need help."

Faith thought for a moment,
"Come tell me more about why they are sick." The pair stood talking exchanging what was wrong.

if they're watching anyways
hJJw3Ng.png

Kirie Kirie
She smiled. Though cybernetics had never really been to her taste, they were doubtless helped change the lives of many. Plus it probably meant Kirie knew how to operate the myriad of screens surrounding Auteme a bit better than she did.

"Devaron is joining the Alliance- ah, to an extent. The death penalty there is a bit of a problem, and though I think they're going to soften it, there's still the illegal fighting pits, that are a kind of step around the death penalty. We're heading in to arrest some of them, and investigate- there's supposed to be a dark sider there. It might be dangerous; I'm just helping how I can from here."

Part of her wondered if she'd be better off being involved personally -- if maybe she could handle things better than Dagon. She'd been in dangerous situations before. Still, without genuine confidence in combat, she always felt a bit more like a hindrance than a help.

"But yes, if you're willing to help, that'd be great -- we have three teams on the ground, each doing different things," she said. "Sorry to put this on you. We're- I mean, the New Jedi Order can be a bit understaffed at times."

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
gold_texture_2_by_stock_pics_textures_1.png

tumblr_ox2zxrfQAx1qhza9ho3_250.gifv

TAG: Alliance Senators & Darkwire & Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

kwzlsmL.png

As Adhira walked along the corridors of the hotel, being briefed on the status of the Devaronian election, she kept eyes out for members of Tithe's own staff. They would surely be wandering around, tangling his web, but she needed to know in which direction the Vice Chancellor was throwing his influence. The arrangement she had with him when she asked him to become her number two was that he would remain free to operate politically provided he remained loyal to her - and to the interests of the Alliance - and she found that he had rather taken the first part of that agreement to heart. She had heard rumors that he had been secretly throwing his weight behind another candidate and while she had been able to rely on the Corporatists, for the most part, Tambor's increasing popularity complicated things.

"Do we have a secure connection?" The woman asked as they entered her suite and one of the droids chirped an affirmative reply. She nodded and excused herself into the private office attached to the suite and closed the door. Adhira brought up her holoprojector and called Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe seeing as her own staff had, as of yet, been unable to locate his room. When his image appeared on the screen she smiled.

"Ah, there you are," she ribbed, "I hear you have been quite busy today, Aerarii... lobbying for our Federalist candidate I hope?" Her keen dark eyes narrowed on the pale blue projection of the bespectacled deputy.

1lq6Tut.png

3VBQlME.png

Objective 3
"But yes, if you're willing to help, that'd be great -- we have three teams on the ground, each doing different things,"

Kirie looked around, a little confused at the invitation. She was being asked to help but she couldn't shake the feeling that she was intruding and had wandered in somewhere she didn't belong. Kirie searched Auteme's face, looking for a sign that she was unwelcome. She had already decided that she had been forgotten and discarded. Being called in to assist this Jedi was a rude shock to her dour mood, and she didn't quite understand what was going on yet.

She looked up at the screens, and smiled slightly.

"You're in luck." she said, "I've used a similar setup on site digs before, though that was for excavation droids." She took a seat and moved herself up to the display, keeping a more than healthy distance between herself and Auteme so as not to crowd the woman. "Should be the same principles though."

As she got accustomed to the terminal Kirie gave Auteme a sidelong look.

"I never imagined the New Jedi Order would be understaffed. I guess that never came across on the holonet."

Little dots were moving across a couple of displays. Jedi on the move. She saw their names flicker over the screens, split into three groups. She tapped the screen in front of her, pulling up the objectives of each and frowning slightly. She didn't know what she had expected when Auteme had mentioned the Order was intervening to stop capital punishment on Devaron, but it wasn't this.

Stealing a train, hunting down a dark-sider, fighting criminal gladiators. She supposed that needed to be done, but it left a bad taste in her mouth. Her hand went to her hip, gripping the worn copper hilt of her
Bondar Saber. Watching the screen, Kirie wondered if she had made a mistake coming here, or if she had the wrong impression of the Order. Tentatively she voiced a question.

"Is this usual Jedi work? It seems rather... Violent."

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob

devaron3.png

Objective III
Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca

"You know I can see most details perfectly fine right?" He said, a not eof mild amusement in his hushed tones as the pair made their way out of the elevator.

It was the truth. It was only discerning things like color, or extremely fine details such as faces or reading very small print that the Jedi had any form of struggle with. But right now, discerning such minute details offered no advantage to him. He would simply trust in Bernard to spot anything that might escape his supernatural gaze.

"Mister Horne." The Battlemaster was the first of the pair to speak directly to the Crime Lord. "I can assure you we would not be wasting your time with false allegations." He said, his tone polite but inwardly he kept his disdain hidden. This man was someone who profited off the death of others. Forcing them to fight to the bitter end for nothing more than profit.

A despicable practice. One that the Jedi was only happy to put an end to.

"However, I'm afraid that your games are coming to an end today. Regardless of if you allow us to deal with your champion or not." He bowed his head slightly as if in faux apology. "We can negotiate for a lighter sentence if you cooperate with us. But I am afraid that deal is only valid until you force our hand."

There were benefits of working so closely with the Marshals. What with this world now joining the Alliance, these gladiator games are deemed to be illegal enough to warrant the Munn's arrest. Before he was tolerated and ignored, but now it seemed that the local government had decided to turn him over to the Alliance as an offering to help smooth over some trade negotiations.

Granted, Aaran probably would have gone after Horne regardless of the warrant. It just made things considerably easier. "I do hate leaving you with such few options. But I feel it would be in your best interest to work with us here."

Devaron - Local Time
Location - Unknown, Montellian Serat
Objective I - Sway the results

Patience was a virtue to have in this business. It was something her father and mentor had drilled into her head throughout her training; professionals could be distinguished from amateurs because they had patience. They understood that opportune moments came and went, that rushing a job was how one ended up as either the laughing stock of the galaxy's underworld, in prison, or dead. Another assassin might have already moved away from her chosen spot, eager to get the kill.

She remained prone, finger at the ready on the trigger of her selected rifle. Beings were moving in and out of her crosshairs, setting up a podium or something for her target's speech. She kept waiting... watching as his security, hired locally, milled about, scanning the assembled crowd for threats. Others would be watching from a control room, eyes glued to screens showing holos and images of the interior of the building.

A blink and her rifle cycled which ammunition was loaded into the firing chamber.

The target appeared finally, shaking hands and passing a word or two with beings as they moved to the podium to speak. A faint shimmer hinted at a shield of some sort to protect the speaker from a blaster bolt.

Breathe in...

Breath out...

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

Breath in...

And on the exhale, the trigger was pulled, firing a slugthrower round that was designed to do two things. Penetrate shielding with a special shield disrupter tip and then, as it made impact in the target, it would fragment to send several slivers through the target's body. She had made sure the fingerprint on the round would lead back to the evidence planted by her employer, and as the Imperialist candidates head kicked back in a spray of blood, she set the rifle aside and sank through the floor.

Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Annasari Annasari Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau Grand Moff Vel'alari Faith Organa Faith Organa

Emraj Hosdole

E
Tasked as head of security of this fine compound, Emraj's primary objective was the protection of the Corpo rep and their interests here on Devaron. Since the DireX board was thrown for a loop, the Corporate Authorities have been desperate to make connections and this arena was going to be one of their main nexuses of connections and profit. Last thing they needed was the Alliance bringing their institutions and barring them from a quick credit.

Emraj was in the office with the rep. He seemed like a piece of scum, more than Emraj was for sure. Emraj knew his place as a hound but this rep was going to use this arena for his big break. But if he was smart he would know that this investment was going to be met with a fail on return. It was too risky, Alliance closing in on the system and now Devaron magistrate and Corpos are acting desperate. Emraj protested countless times to back out of the arena idea, but the anxieties of the new board got the best of them. So now Emraj was here, busy putting security measures in place in case Darkwire or the Jedi chose to interfere. In all honestly though, the Alliance wouldn't directly strike at the Corporate Authorities. Not even with the SIA. They would use Jedi as their scapegoat, make some excuse about the vigilantes they were and deny responsibility and the two would go back to business as usual.

"HOSDOLE!" The rep shouted, catching Emraj out go his daze as he rushed into the office. "There's someone here. He's brought some big gold fether here and he wants to negotiate. Something about the Jedi attacking the compound. You were right. What do you think we should do?"

"Put the arena on a low security level." Emraj sighed as he stood from his chair. "If this guy is with the Alliance and wants to talk we can hash out something." Emraj then left the office to confront the Senator of Brentaal. It was quite a ways a way as Emraj passed through the interior of the arena to reach pit where their new guest so humbly announced themselves. The Alliance was a weird bunch.

Entering the pit, Emraj paid no mind to the tall warrior in gold beside their guest and offered his hand. "Emraj Hosdole. I'm head of security for this arena."

Last edited by a moderator:

devaron1.png

TAG: Annasari Annasari | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | Faith Organa Faith Organa | Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra | Mesmer Mesmer | Senators | Darkwire

wsL0bBY.png

While the Tithe was known for his wandering prose and bizarre fumfering, Adhira did not mince words or waste time on pleasantries. Expectedly, she was none too impressed that he was campaigning on behalf of the Corporatist Party on Devaron.

“As a card carrying Corporatist, I would be remiss were I not to support my party apparatus,” he explained. His political union with Adhira - her Federalist leanings married to his Corporatist predications - saw them control enough votes on the floor to guarantee confidence and supply. But it was not without tensions, many of which the pair had successfully navigated. Today, that may come to an end.

“Preferences will of course flow to the, ah, Federalist candidate.” He wasn’t foolish enough to completely sink the ambitions of the Federalist Party. With the Imperial Party candidate about to announce a withdrawal, their two parties were up against the Concord, Populist and independent candidates. “I must say, once you get to know Ritt you’ll find him to be…”

A scream rang out from the neighbouring room. Tithe’s senior chief of staff banged on the door before bursting in. Before Tithe could scold the staffer for barging in on a secure holocall, he activated the holoscreen on the wall and tuned it to the local news feed. Reports immediately began to scroll, announcing that the Imperialist candidate had been shot. Two close protection officers entered the room and began sweeping it for security breaches.

“We need to make a statement,” he said to Adhira after taking a moment to absorb the news. “Whatever our party brannigan, fear cannot be allowed to decide the fate of Devaron.”

devaron1.png

Objective: Collect The Bounty
Tag: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

——————
The droid quickly released its finger off of the trigger. Leaning back deeper into the vent, he made sure he was out of sight from the guards.

If they hadn’t bursted into the room, a bullet would have pierced the Vice Chancellor’s chest, ending his life. That kill would have set him up with credits till the end of time.

“Blast.”

The curse was quiet enough to not be heard, but it still could have compromised his position. But the calculated risk he took was worth it.

Once the two guards began speaking to the Vice Chancellor again, he slowly peaked his eyes out upon the room. The man was focused on the screen, talking to the Chancellor herself. Now that would be a bounty he would love to claim. But for now, there was another target he focused on.

Slowly, the barrel of his blaster peaked out of the vent. Lifting upward on the handle, the blaster aimed upon the man. His robotic eye looked down the scope. In a few seconds, he would become one of the richest droids in the galaxy.

Vreemde Morteisen

V
0v7RlQs.png

Morteisen, Vreemde
CEO of Macharian Industries Corporation | Senator of Brentaal
Equipment:
Attire | DC-17 | Holo-Projector | Com-link | Datapad | Personal shield generator

Objective: III. Devil's Advocate
Tag(s): Emraj Hosdole , open

2xxMwEF.png

"My pleasure Mr Hosdole, I am Vreemde Morteisen, senator and member of the Alliance."

He would shake the hand, firmly but not too strong. The expression on Vreemdes face was somewhat neutral but the intelligent eyes and very slight smile were giving an impression of arrogance. The Senator made no notion of introducing his guardian or to explain his presence.

"I am happy that you could make it. This fighting pit along with others will soon or are raided, be raided by the Jedi because you are sending criminals into gladiator games. As the alliance is claiming these systems, it is illegal in their eyes. Are you the owner of this arena and its business or able to speak for him?"

Morteisen was clasping his hands in front of him, having an expecting expression on his face.

Behind him the Paladin was standing still, not moving, his HUD was showing the possible threats, entrance and exits as well as the com traffic of the Jedi. If Morteisen wouldn´t hold one of the most important mandates in the Curia Magna, he would not be eligable to be protected by the Order.

devaron3.png

Objective: Infiltrate the main offices and take over the security systems
Tags: Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina / Open
0elKl2q.png
Upon hearing her noise comment Cartri shot a look to his counterpart, one that was trying to figure out if she was being serious or not about the statement. Although, after a few tense seconds a subtle smile indicated it was only a joke, leaving the boy to slowly shake his head sigh in annoyance "You really are a joker aren't you?" he said over to her sarcastically, his face still glaring ahead for any sort of exit.

Before long they reached the rungs of a ladder and stopped just beside it, the glow of the datapad shining from the rusty metal climbers that had long passed their best "By all means" the boy said with a motion of his arm, stepping aside as the girl began to climb. He wasn't sure how many people would be up there or if the girl would be able to deal with them, but sometimes you'd have to take a leap of faith to reap the rewards.

Cartri looked up to his partner was making progress up the ladder, her body soon turning slightly to look back down at him. Bringing up a hand to cover his eyes slightly from the glow of the datapad he finally let out a small grin from what she had to say "Well if you do fall you'll probably crush me anyway" the boy joked before witnessing her igniting the lightsaber.

He couldn't help but stare in amazement at the weapon. He had always admired a lightsaber, even before he found out about his force-sensitive side. Watching it cut through metal like nothing was always a sight to see, even if the person wielding was butchering the way out.

Suddenly, the girl jumped upwards into the room above, creating a mixture of noise as she took out a guard with ease. Cartri couldn't see what was happening, but it was clear the girl had run into a guard of some kind. Not long after her face reappeared at the top, urging him to come up after the room was cleared.

Firmly grabbing a hold of the ladder he carefully climbed up to the top and gazed around the room, quickly noticing the blob of metal and downed guard close by "I wouldn't suggest getting into crafting anytime soon..." he said to his partner while examining the object, a small smirking appearing in the corner of his lips "At least it's go-"

"Hey, Kashin! what's with all the-" another guard said while walking into the room, only be cut off by Cartri using the force to throw the hunk of metal into his face. As quickly as he came in the man fell to his back in a heap, following the same fate as his fellow guardsman "For something!" he finally finished before getting off his knees and looking over to the entrance "Come on, let's get it done before that art piece of yours claims another victim"

devaron3.png

NEW JEDI ORDER | GALACTIC ALLIANCE | OBJ III: STOP THE TRAIN OF PRISONERS
IN IMMEDIATE AREA: Viers Connory | Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel | Kira Nym Kira Nym
INDIRECT TAGS: Auteme Auteme | Kirie Kirie | Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll | Vreemde Morteisen

kwzlsmL.png
"You come up with the name 'Bug' yourself?"

"Bird." he corrected her with a smirk, "I am that creative, yeah."

To Hel's thumbs-up Dagon responded with a nod, "See you on the other side." he said, an undertone of concern barely creeping within his voice. Last time he had seen Hel was on Ziost and that experience hadn't really been great for both of them. He did not doubt her steel of a physique, but rather her steel of mind. Something about her seemed...off. Whatever it was, it had to wait.

Viers' question was answered only when they had made the jump on the fast paced train, the mag-boots keeping them glued to the surface.

"Auteme." Dagon replied casually as he shuffled forward towards the locomotive. The wind violently blasting his unzipped leather jacket, its sides flapping wildly against it. "You don't know her?" he arched an eyebrow, glancing at Viers. Everybody knew Auteme, the Chancellor's Favorite. Or so Dagon believed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom