Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Space Pirates - Crew Wanted

Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

Given how Reficite has gotten his ass handed to him as of late, it probably would not be a tossing throw towards joining a pirate crew. Can say he lost his fortune and got to make credits, being a Doctor and doing what he can to influence actions towards a better goal.

That and it be a great excuse for him to slowly turn to the Light Side...given how he has to be near everyone else.

Alana Calloway Alana Calloway

Heck yeah. Gotta have the gun person.

Lord Reficite Lord Reficite

You're welcome to tag along and see how the vibes line up.

Alright, I think this is probably gonna be the cut off point for people joining. I'm gonna get me some graphics made for an intro thread and a map of cell locations to get things goin. So our line up is:

Liara Liara , Levi Levi , Judd Judd , Viera Aros, Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver , Darth Daemon Darth Daemon (who will be posing as not a sith), Draven Eterena Draven Eterena , Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas , Alana Calloway Alana Calloway , and Lord Reficite Lord Reficite

Ten is a good cut off number, methinks. I'll get on set up, so hopefully I will see you all when thread drops. Expect a week or so for prep.

900396557021622343.webp

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah Rayia Si Rayia Si

I'm sorry. I'd love to bring more writers on, but ten I think is going to be a fair number to manage. For a first crew style thread I don't want to overwhelm myself. I appreciate the interest though. It means a lot that so many people have wanted to jump in on this lil thing I thought up.

Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

Just making a friendly suggestion. If the count continues to grow.. As further people show interest. you could turn it into a minor faction.. and then just do a series of different threads. Which can rotate crew members. So, no single thread contains an overwhelming population of writers in it.

Just making a friendly suggestion. If the count continues to grow.. As further people show interest. you could turn it into a minor faction.. and then just do a series of different threads. Which can rotate crew members. So, no single thread contains an overwhelming population of writers in it.

That may not be a bad idea. I just don't know if I have the capacity to run a minor faction just yet. I'll keep it in mind though. I definately would love to if there's genuine interest for it, but I think it would take some time.

In pure honesty, there selection for a criminal faction, much less even something like this, has been missing for some time. Let's see how it goes...also I do build starships from time to time if you need particular..."fleet" ideas or so forth.

I dig it. I'm tempted to make a pirate who ya'll could potentially plug in as a one-off plot development kinda shindig. As in, my pirate could serve as an adversary down the road, but I'm spitballin'.

Don't know what all you have planned but might I suggest having the PCs divided up in some way? Be that through objectives or whatever other way you wanna phrase it. A ten-person posting rotation sounds like a recipe for a very short-lived thread, in my experiences.

Don't know what all you have planned but might I suggest having the PCs divided up in some way? Be that through objectives or whatever other way you wanna phrase it. A ten-person posting rotation sounds like a recipe for a very short-lived thread, in my experiences.
I was thinking about that. My idea was to have people split between cells, then between objectives based upon where they’re located on the ship, just to make it easier to manage.

Aww this got me really excited to come back and do some robin hood work! It's even social/small ship oriented which I haven't seen a lot of.
Anyways! Tag me in if people don't show in the hoped for numbers or you need a Merc! I've got the Ion cannons warmed and ready! Down to be crew or a one-off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom