Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Space Pirates - Crew Wanted

So I've been thinking a bit about crews lately, since one sorta appeared in the LFG channel over my LOA. All that thinking has made me realize that it would be sick to run a pirate crew. Well, pirate crew with some caveats, the main one being that it would very much be raiding the transport vessels of evil establishments to prop up smaller worlds. A robin hood band of pirates, if you will. My idea is that it could be centered out of a small carrier vessel (I'm currently looking at this bad boy) that could serve as a base of main piratey operations, but have a means of coming and going so that no character becomes tied down to the crew set up. Flexibility for people to jump into stuff and go as they see fit based on their own schedule, muse, or whatever. And then standard pirate shenanigans ensue. Well, morally justified pirate shenanigans, but pirate shenanigans nonetheless.

That's my pitch.

Maybe I bring my smuggler character back for dis

854814652914597898.gif

Heck yeah!

Joland Graves

Sounds good to me.

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

916883779757436989.gif
yessssssss

Levi Levi

I've wanted to thread with the funny con man.

Also, first thread ideas. I think it might be fun for the the crew to be formed in a prison break situation. Another pirate crew, who would own the ship they're gonna commandeer, captured some folks. Something triggers a break and the swashbuckling gang teams up to take control of the vessel and out the other crew. That's just idea one though, so I'm open to suggestions.

Also, first thread ideas. I think it might be fun for the the crew to be formed in a prison break situation. Another pirate crew, who would own the ship they're gonna commandeer, captured some folks. Something triggers a break and the swashbuckling gang teams up to take control of the vessel and out the other crew. That's just idea one though, so I'm open to suggestions.

Splendid idea.

His character sheet and personality need some refinement but what better way than roleplay.
I'm in with Korn Kray'ac Korn Kray'ac if you'll have me that is.

Looks cool, I've always been fond of the close knit crew type stories. Although admittedly Cyran isn't one to hang around much with Pirates. More often then not he hunts them. But since they're more on the good side of things it wouldn't be as tough to get over I'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom