Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry about that... and an announcement.

Small snafoo when editing permissions, as many of you noticed in the Bugs & Technical forum.

But the end goal was reached all the same. Character accounts may no longer start new threads in the Welcome, New Members forum.

Staff hinted at doing this last week:

Sarge Potteiger said:
Also, as something of a side note, the New Members forum is for New Members, not New Characters. It's easier to help out the actual new members and prevent them from being passed over if we don't have to sort through a host of long-time members posting with their new characters.

And with the New Members forum being flooded tonight by alts, I'm following through with it.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]
Spot on.

But yes, I'm glad about this.

If you are a genuinely new member who is not using their writer account for their character, simply post with the writer account, then the character.

Araceli Loxley

A
That's great news. Now I don't waste precious mana pretending to be nice to people who aren't really new. Approved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom