Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sonic and Knuckles

Objective: Brush and Oil hair
Tags: Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Gear is stowed in places around the apartment
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled123-20220620094924.png
Hex smiled, feeling peaceful around her housemate's boyfriend and kind of getting it.

"And your blue hair? well that's even rare"

She pulled out a braid and threw it around him as if it was an arm. "I love my hair, not going to lie, it freaked me out a bit when the blonde went away and it started growing blue, but I wouldn't change it for anything!" she looked at the ginger boy, with his pristine red hair. "Yeah, yours is pretty cool too" she giggled.

Hex liked Daiya, and she liked Cartri, it was quite cool the whole, having friends, thing, something she had rarely managed to maintain throughout her life.

'...It won't last, you know how it goes...'
"Maybe, just... let me enjoy it for now" she sighed and gently shook her head at the voices trying to bring her down.

She decided to change the subject. "So, what do you do in Darkwire? The nickname makes me think you like to fight" she giggled "Been trying to wrap my head around what exactly the different parts of the gang are, and where I might fit in. I like to blow chit up."

"Your hair is pretty nice, it's unique and different," he said with a warm smile before sarcastically running a hand through his own hair "What can I say, us gingers were kissed by fire after all," the teen remarked with a short giggle, knowing he was more proud of his hair than he should be. After all, it did take him a good thirty minutes for him every morning to sort out his hair, something which Daiya Daiya loved to tease him about. Being longer than a girl to sort out hair was no small feat.

"My nickname comes from Daiya, who thought it was funny to call me that after punching a lot of holes in my walls" the boy laugh with an eye roll "Even though I do fight, it's not as much as you think really" that being said, his knuckles were always red after missions or a rough night out "My role is mostly to sabotage. I can sneak into most corpo places and do whatever I want. This can be stealing data all the way down to blowing chit up," he said looking to Hex, who for sure loved the idea of being chaotic.

"Although, outright blowing crap up is not right in my books. You need to even it out, else the citizens of Denon will start to you as a maniac" Cartri explained, taking in a deep breath after remembering the argument he and Daiya had over the idea of blowing everything up "Sometimes it's not the way to go, there are other methods to create chaos against the corpo's" Cartri said with a playful swipe of her blue hair, ruffling it to try and tease her.

"You'll learn soon enough, Hex. However, what was your reason for joining Darkwire in the first place?"

Hex Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom