Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sonic and Knuckles

Objective: Brush and Oil hair
Tags: Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Gear is stowed in places around the apartment
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled123-20220620094924.png
Hex sat cross legged on the sofa in a long pink vest and her pants with her long hair flowing around her. A holoflick was running but had long since been muted and instead Hex listened to music while she brushed oils into her hair. Scattered around her were small bottles of said oils, some empty, some partially full. This was a newer ritual to Hex, having typically left her hair much longer in braids and never spending this much time taking care of it. But now she could afford proper haircare, and with the encouragement of Daiya Daiya to begin taking more care of herself she was trying something new. Hex was unconvinced that adding an extra hour and an extra step to the already long process of washing her hair was worth it, but the smells were nice and she enjoyed the feel of the brush in her hair more with, than without.

Daiya was out of town at the moment, doing something with Doc Painless Doc Painless , so it was the perfect evening for it. The room was lit only by the silent holoflick and the neon strips around the walls. Two thirds of a large pizza sat steaming in its box on the floor.

'...you ordered too much food...'
"oh shush you, I'll eat the rest in the morning"
she rolled her eyes as she continued brushing.

Her peace was interrupted by a buzz at the door, and she froze, she wasnt expecting anyone tonight, she didnt really have anyone to expect. She put down her brush and walked over to the kitchen where the doorbell screen was, her hand nervously reaching for the blaster underneath the counter. To her relief was a familiar face, ever so slightly close to the camera of her roommate's boyfriend Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll . She pressed the button to speak to him. "Hey, er.. Daiya isnt here right now. You alright?" She relaxed her hand and pushed some of her long fragrant locks back over her shoulder where it hung down as far as her calves. "Hang, on, I'll buzz you in." now which button was it, here it is. She pressed the button to let the young man in.

Objective: Check out the new apartment
Attire: Clothing
Tags: Hex Hex

Cartri had heard the news that Daiya had moved into her new apartment and holo messaged her a day where he could check it out. Soon enough, she sent him the address and told him to drop by sometime this week. The boy did just that after doing his daily exercise on the top of his apartment block. He made sure to make himself less stinky before he went, Daiya could pick up a bad scent from a mile away. And the most important thing, his hair had to be perfect as always. The teen couldn't go out looking like he had just rolled out of bed!

Upon leaving his apartment it didn't take that long at all to find the building and head up to her floor. Compared to his these apartments were quite fancy and more recent. Everything was clean and working, while his was all broken down and gathering years worth of muck that had been left untouched.

The teen finally came up to the door and didn't hesitate to buzz it, his face jokingly getting close to the camera to give whoever was behind the door a close up of his eyes "Helloooooooo? your ginger boyfriend has arrived!" he said into the speaker. But to his surprise, a different voice came through the comm. It was her roommate Hex, who must have been holding the castle was Daiya was out

"Oh, hello Hex. I'm doing fine thanks" he said with a slight smile as he backed away from the camera and nodded when she unlocked the door for him "Awesome, cheers"

Cartri heard the click and made his way inside, his eyes looking curious as he shut the door and looked around. Daiya had done well for herself. Soon enough he saw Hex and made sure to finally introduce himself "My name is Cartri, Daiya has probably talked to you about me right?" he said, as he moved forward to give her a quick and welcoming hug

"Nice hair, it's changed a lot since the last time I saw you at the bar"

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex tensed up a little as the young man gave her a brief hug, she didnt panic and it was over before it became an issue. She was getting more used to hugs now due to her friendship with Daiya Daiya .
"My name is Cartri, Daiya has probably talked to you about me right?"
"Cartri, Cartri... hmm, nope, never mentioned you, not even once." she laughed clearly joking, the young man had come up, quite often in fact.

She was suddenly aware how infrequently people actually saw her without her braids "Thanks, it needs washing sometimes, and it takes a while... i should show you around."

The blue haired girl gave a very quick tour of the apartment, barely leaving the spot from which she was pointing, it was nice, but was still a small apartment. Hex was relaxed in this space and as long as Cartri didnt do anything to shocking, she could handle being a hostess for a moment.

'...extra pizza?...'

Hex momentarily flicked her head as if listening to another voice. "oh, yeah, sure, help yourself to pizza, I'm not going to eat it all." she gestured at the box on the floor then grabbed herself a slice too. "So what brings you to our little apartment?" Hex sat cross legged on the sofa and again gestured for Cartri, encouraging him to sit opposite her. "Daiya won't be back tonight probably, so you just get little me." she pushed most of her hair back over her shoulder and kept brushing the part of it in front of her.

Last edited:

"Hmph, I can see why you and Daiya Daiya are good friends," he said with a chuckle to her joke, before taking a few steps back and sitting down on the comfy sofa "Tell me about it... my hair takes twenty minutes just to make perfect" Cartri replied, smiling from the thought of spending that much time on hair each morning. In the end, it was worth it, why not make something good and put smiles on a few people's faces at the same time. More so for Daiya, who seemed obsessed with his ginger hair.

Cartri swiveled his head while Hex gave him a quick tour of the apartment. It was small but did the job. He wanted something like this soon, and even if it hurt moving out of Xan's old place it would lead to far better pastours. Cartri had more than enough credits to get one now, it was just a matter of time that held him back.

"Pizza? Oh, don't mind if I do" he said before leaning forwards to grab a slice. Holding it with one hand he took a big bite out of the piece, happily treating himself to the delicious pizza "Daiya said I could come by this week and check it out. I think I've chosen the worst day possible though" the teen said with a hand over his mouth just so he wasn't so rude while eating with his mouth full.

"Is that so? well, little you will have to tell me more about yourself" the teen smiled with the last bite of his pizza.

"Where did you come from before coming to Denon?"

Last edited:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

The blue haired girl continued working on her long locks and Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll made himself comfortable, putting the brush down only long enough to enjoy her food. "Theres probably a beer in the fridge too if you want."

"Daiya said I could come by this week and check it out. I think I've chosen the worst day possible though"

Her eyes widened and she grinned at him. "Worst day possible, huh? Now I can see that charm that Daiya Daiya finds soooo irresistible." She teased him, she had it on good authority that boys often said dumb things, so she wouldn't take it personally.

Cartri accepted her offer of pizza and sat down across from her before asking her to talk about herself. "I don't know what to say really, I was homeless before, I spent time on coruscant, I hate it there. And I spent time living with my friend Hilal on Kestri. Before that...." she paused with an anxious look on her face.

'...he doesn't need to know about before...'
"no, you're right, he doesn't"

She returned her focus to the boy across from him "Before that was complicated, I got by, and now I'm here, living with Daiya" there was a look of affection on her face when she mentioned the name of her friend, and Cartri's girlfriend. It was no secret the two girls were thick as thieves.

"What about you? How you always lived on Denon? How did you become involved with out mutual acquaintance?" Hex would be much happier hearing the redheaded boy talk about himself than delve any deeper into her own past, she was enjoying her present, she worried for the future, but the past could just go do one.

Last edited:

"Oh? thanks, I'll go grab one if you don't mind" he said with a thankful nod before putting his pizza down and helping himself to an ice cold beer. Popping off the cap with the available opener, he sat back down opposite the girl and took a sip, his lips smiling at her when she mentioned his comment "Well, up until I met you of course. Although, I'm sure it was my ginger that sold me to Daiya in all honesty" he said jokingly, lightly ruffling it to do some light maintenance.

Cartri sipped again on the beer, but this time leaned forward to listen closely to her story. He sat there silently and nodded to what she had to say, and it was quite sad, to say the least. He couldn't imagine being homeless as a child, it must have been extremely hard to survive when so young. Cartri was lucky enough to have a roof over his head, even if it meant staying in hell in the process "Yea, that sucks... " he said with a sigh, before raising a brow to her self talking. It made him wonder what she was going to say next. Nonetheless, he wasn't going to question it for now.

"Me? I don't come from here. Well, it's unsure if I was born there but I was brought to the Garos IV orphanage when I was only a baby. That's where I stayed for fifteen years, treated like a monster for having powers beyond my understanding. But, like yourself, I don't want to go too far into it. We're here in a good place right now, and that's all that matters. " he said with a shy smile before gulping down a big portion of his beer.

"And Daiya? she used to hate me at first. But over time, she began to know me for who I was and we became very close. We first met at a nightclub in sakedo. I somehow got extremely drunk and she had to carry me back to Xan's place to recover. To be quite honest, that night is still a haze to me..."

Last edited:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

For some reason, Cartri mentioning his past about being in an orphanage put her on ease. She too was dumped in an orphanage as a baby, and she too had experienced being treated like a monster. "Here's is to escaping our orphanages" Hex raised her own glass in a mock toast but there was a slight unease in her voice to think so much about the past.

The blue girl sighed and delicately put down her glass again, listening to Cartri's introduction of himself. She cracked a sweet smile at the mention of her friend.

"Do you think she deliberately cruises bars picking up strays? Dai is a pretty special girl isn't she? I hope she knows that."

'...you know this is her boyfriend right?...'

Her eyes widened slightly at the prod and she quickly back tracked herself "I mean, just, you know, my landing on Denon sucked, I was literally eating trash, and now " she gestured around her at the life she was building, so much of it thanks to the connections she had forged through Daiya and the wider shadowrunner community.

"So, what does Knuckles do for fun? There must be more to do on this planet that get drunk?" Quickly changing the subject, she laughed and thought of her plans to start base jumping with Daiya, maybe she could invite him? Better to get more information first.

Hex grabbed a large hair band and started the process of braiding her long hair. She was so used too doing it, it was barely a distraction from her conversation, not to her anyway. Hex was just about self aware enough to take care not to expose herself too much while whipping her arms above her head.

"Here's to that" Cartri smiled as he did a toast himself, gulping down some of his drink and placing it back down on the table. For now, Hex seemed like a good girl. The few times she had talked to herself creeped him out slightly, but other than that he could see why Daiya was good friends with her. Listen closely, she mentioned his girlfriend was a special girl. That comment seemed to make him raise his brow slightly, was that a flirt or simply good words about her? for now he shrugged it off once more.

"Daiya is the most fascinating and beautiful girl you'll ever meet. The both of us had gone through too much crap in our lives, ever since we found each other we've found the happiness we've deserved." he smiled warmly, remembering all the good times and things they had been up to since meeting each other. He soon looked back to Hex and nodded a few times in agreement "You've done well for yourself, you and Daiya deserve it" he said with praise, his gaze looking around the room momentarily "I hope the one I get soon will be as big as this, just got to find one close and big enough for what I want to do with it"

"What do I like doing heh? well, I love training, for the most part, watching movies, and of course, hanging out with the girl I love most. Although, now and then I do like to get out of my comfort zone and get on the wild side of life. You only live once after all"
he chuckled before slowly extending his arms out on the couch cushions that were up to his shoulders.

"You and Daiya been up to much? for some reason you'd be the type of person to try your luck at some crazy things and bring Daiya along for the ride," he said with a grin while looking at the girl curiously "Do you need any help with that? I'm not a master of girl's styles but I've helped Daiya with hers now and then"

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"Yeah, we have barely moved in yet, so mostly been hanging and planning stuff, she's pretty ace right?" she laughed at his offer to help with her hair, she had been doing this since she could remember, she didn't need help but why not, it might be funny.

"Sure, why not!" she giggled "Come over here then, lets see what you've got". Grabbing her drink she spun around to sit cross legged on the sofa with her back to the room and let half of hair hand loosely behind her as she worked on the other half in front of her. "Fair warning, if it doesn't match" She spun her Dervish blade open in her hand, brandishing the blade, then laughed again.

'...You should probably tell him you are kidding...'
"Nah, i'm sure he gets it"

She gave him a little look in the reflection on the wall before taking another large gulp on her drink and placing it down. She was feeling a little tense around the boy, but if Daiya Daiya trusted him then he was probably alright, maybe, maybe she would keep the knife to hand.

"So what sort of stuff are you in to, other than the obvious" she gestured to one of Daiya's jackets hung over the chair nearby. "I was thinking of jumping of a sky cutter with a parachute, found these people that do that sort of stuff too?". She continued her braiding, her half of the work was nearly done.

Last edited:
"Sure, why not!" she giggled "Come over here then, lets see what you've got"
Cartri chuckled and rubbed his hands together before placing himself down behind the girl and gently grasping her long hair. In truth, he hadn't done it for a while, but he knew enough from helping Daiya to get a good idea. He was about to start when Hex warned him of the troubles of his failure, something of which included her twirling a knife in her hands. His lips seemed to smile from the threat, even if it was a joke "Please, don't encourage me" he joked back, before beginning the careful process of braiding.

"I seem to have a knack for finding trouble," Cartri said, his eyes focusing on the nimble hands that were doing fine work with her hair "I like to go out during the night and help those that need it most. Crime is mostly my area and with denon you can imagine all the different things people het up to" the teen wasn't hoping to stop crime altogether, that was impossible. He was just out there to lend a helping hand, to help people keep moving on in their lives "Daiya knows about it, she's seen what sometimes comes with the activity"

It was a dangerous thing to do, and he knew the risks going into it. The only thing he was scared about was leaving Daiya alone in this universe if something went wrong. Nothing was going to stop him from going back into her loving embrace...

"To be totally honest, I don't have that many male friends. Everyone who I seem to know here are female daredevils" he released a short laugh and looked to the girl in the mirror "Jumping off a sky cutter though? that's something that has my name all over it" pulling her hair back carefully Cartri got a better grip "You doing that with Daiya? it seems like her kind of thing"

Last edited:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"Hey, you're pretty good at this, do done it before?" Hex giggled and admired progress ge was making. He was genuinely doing a good job from where she could see.

"Yeah, me and Daiya have talked about it a couple of time, jumping off some towers, she's a pretty cool girl, you two been dating long?" She was making small talk, she could get this information from Daiya but Cartri seemed nice and even had a relaxing presence with Hex which was surprising.

"All the shadow runners are pretty cool, I am enjoying my new relations here, it can very spicy sometimes, but it's good fun and it beats fighting rats for scraps right?" she lifted her bottle for a toast from her new friend. As he finished she span back round quickly to face him smiling sweetly.

"Hey, you're pretty good at this, do done it before?"
"Well, like I said when Daiya is in a good mood she lets me help her out with her hair. I've done it enough to get a good idea" he smiled back to Hex and gave a brief nod of satisfaction to his progress. It was probably down to how careful he treated his own hair that made him so good, anytime anyone saw him it was almost immaculate.

Resting his hands for a few moments he momtarily thought of how long they had been together now "Oh wow, probably almost a year now I'd say. We've had our ups and downs, but we've always been tight. Right now, I can't imagine a galaxy without her" Cartri said thoughtfully. Daiya in his eyes was the one, there wasn't going to be another girl like her anywhere in the known universe "I was going to say, if you guys plan any of that soon, let me know if you want a daring ginger to tag along" the boy giggled and let go of her hair to have a sip of his drink.

"I won't miss fighting for scraps anytime soon, I'm just happy all of us are living the life we deserve. Right now, we're all happy and that's all that matters." Cartri lifted his bottle in unison with Hex and toasted her back, gulping down another portion of his brew.

"How have you been doing regarding relationships? you got your eye on a cute boy on your radar somewhere?" he teased, unknowing of what she was into or liked in that case.

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex danced to the beat of the next song as Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll finished his work and she pulled the long braid back out of his hands. "Perfect... you get to live" she laughed and spun back round to the young man now sitting face to face with, misjudging the angle slightly and ending up a little too close to his face, before giggling and collapsing back on to the sofa. She really appreciated that this boy knew where she was coming from and had lived a surprisingly similar life.

"How have you been doing regarding relationships? you got your eye on a cute boy on your radar somewhere?"

Hex's eyes widened at the probing question and smirk crossed her lips.

'...oh I dare you to tell him right now!...'
"Ha! No!"
she almost spat out to herself.

She pondered what was the correct response. She was still very much learning for herself what she did and didn't like. "I suppose that would be telling? Erm, I don't know, I mostly just hang out with other girls really, it's easier that way." she put her finger to her mouth and looked thoughtful. She had never done the whole relationship thing, but she was starting to think it might be something she could enjoy.

"My old roommate on Kestri was kind of hot, but nah, nothing there like that. There's also this other person, but yeah, not gonna happen," she grinned, using her bottle to hide her smile as she drank and trying to avoid eye contact with Cartri, she blushed lightly discussing these things before bringing herself back into the room. Her eyes lit up as she thought of a fun question to ask the ginger.

"Sooooo...... how about you? If you didn't have Dai, is their any other runners that you think you would go for?"

'...what?...'
"What?"

Tags: Hex Hex Hex Hex

"How relieving..." he said back with a chuckle just before she turned to face him at a very close distance. Their eyes met for a few moments when they were face to face, but with a smile, Cartri awkwardly laughed it off and scratched the back of his head to shrug off that moment. Hex was a cute girl and all yet there was no way he was going to give into that natural temptation all boys had. Cartri was sure Daiya would do the same in his position, they had gone through too much to throw it all away now.

He leaned back in his seat and nodded slowly to her response "Just don't like hanging out with cocky boys huh?" Cartri smirked, taking another sip of his drink. However, it was kinda strange hearing that she preferred hanging out with the girls to the boys "Not all lads are bad, you'll obviously get the gentleman like me who treats a girl like royalty" the ginger joked with a short laugh "It's either that or the fact she's addicted to my hair"

The next question made him ponder for a few moments as he figured out how to answer it. In the end, there was only one answer he could say "I know there's a lot of girls my age but I only have eyes on the one that I love with all my heart. If I even thought of saying something else I know Daiya would kill me anyway" the teen grinned, his head motioning back to the girl.

"I'm curious... what were your first impressions of me?" he asked with a tilt of his head "Some people seem to have different first impressions of me"

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex was glad that Cartri picked up no clues from her, that would not do well for a new friendship with a boy she kind of liked. She for the briefest moment thought he might kiss her, but it passed thankfully and it made her giggle shyly.

"She might kill us both!" she coyly giggled then her eye widened as if prodded from somewhere else "I mean, you and your mystery.... oh feth! Nothing like that.... you smoke?"

She reached onto the side and picked up a loosely rolled and half burned smoke before lighting and gently puffing.

'...It only makes us quiet right, it won't keep your mouth shut...'
"shhh, shhh, shhhhh..."

"I'm curious... what were your first impressions of me?" he asked with a tilt of his head "Some people seem to have different first impressions of me"

"What a question" she laughed before holding out her hand to let Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll have a turn. "Spose the first time i met you you had been arguing with Dai right? Before radio tower thing? So yeah, not the best first first impression. But she says you are cool, and yeah, you seem like a good guy.

So how about me?"
she asked, taking back the smoke if it was returned. "And be honest, I do know I'm a bit weird." what was it with these shadowrunner types, she felt strangely relaxed, did she fit in here?

Last edited:
"She might kill us both!"
"You can say that again" he giggled, his eyes narrowing slightly from how she was acting from talking about Daiya. Cartri knew Hex was a different person to talk to, but she was acting as if she knew something he didn't. Nonetheless, he still did not decide to prod further considering they had only really just met "And please, I smoke now and then"

Reaching over, he gave her a thankful nod and began calmly puffing. He leaned back in his chair when he asked the question, a smile brewing in the corner of his lips "Yea, during that time we both had a disagreement of how we we're going to treat the corpo's. She wanted destruction, I wanted a more peaceful method, things got out of hand quickly" the teen explained as he blew a thick smoke cloud into the air "In the end, we talked things over and now we're more closer than ever"

Cartri couldn't imagine a galaxy without the girl by now. He had simply fallen head over heels for her, almost like a classic romance film. All Cartri wanted was for it to end happily ever after, not one where it got depressing.

"About you? hmm...." he said with a jokey scratch of his chin "In all honesty, I thought you were mad when I first saw you" Cartri laughed and handed the smoke back over to the girl "Although, after seeing you hang out with Daiya and seeing you on more missions I've understood you a bit more. And now, I know we've both been in the same boat all this time regarding our pasts" a shy smile spread across his lips, remembering what he had gone through.

"We're just beautiful souls picking the pieces. One day, they'll connect together to create a future we've all wanted" with that, he picked up his beer and chugged down some more.

"I'm sure you have something to aim for right?"

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex sighed and relaxed as her new friend took the joint and began to enjoy it with her, it was a lovely peaceful evening. She giggled as he described their minor falling out.

She wanted destruction, I wanted a more peaceful method

"That is funny, for you two she is the destructive one, for me and her its me." she laughed again, thinking about the sliding scale that the three teenagers all found themselves on. Destruction was fun, it was something Hex knew and she was good at

"Something to aim for? Well, when I got to denon I was aiming to not starve, then I met Daiya Daiya And my aim became to be a good shadowrunner and have all this." she gestured to the apartment around her. Before reaching for the smoke and taking a drag herself. "Spose my aims change as my life does. Right now, I guess, make some money, get hold of a ship, make a life for myself." she grinned and closed her eyes just listening to the music. She opened one eye and peered a Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll still wondering different things about him, if this is what it was like to have a partner to share your life with, maybe Daiya was on to something keeping him around. A cheeky grin appeared on her lips as she considered aims of that type. "Do you have any further aims? Do you see you and blondie walking down the ailse with tons of babies?"

"That is funny, for you two she is the destructive one, for me and her its me."
"Ha, seems like an alternate reality in a way" he laughed along with her, even if he wasn't a big fan of all out destruction he still did find that fact funny. Listening closely to what she had to say, she had a similar view as to what he wanted to do originally. All he wanted was to forge a life he craved, for too long had he been locked in that orphanage hoping to be saved. Now that he had his own place and found a new family in the form of Darkwire did he feel complete. Not to mention the girl he loved to the moon and back, he couldn't think of a time without her now.

"Babies? ha, I don't think we've thought that far ahead. Although, between you and me, I'd love to have some ginger troublemakers running around one day" he smiled "Same goes for marrying, but we're just taking it one step at a time for now" for all that to happen though, he'd want to wait until they were older to settle down properly.

"In the most nonflirtatious way possible you are a good looking girl. Have you not thought about getting yourself out there and finding yourself a person you want to be with for the rest of your life?" he asked curiously, a slight nod coming from him "However, I wouldn't try too hard. Sometimes love happens through time, kinda like with me and Daiya. She hated me at first, but after some time we got closer to the point of loving each other to death"

Hex Hex

Last edited:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex laughed and shrugged at the talk of Daiya and Cartri having babies, that would be very funny.

"Nah, I'm not in to all that stuff, maybe one day? Think maybe finding someone with all the right broken pieces that fit with mine might be a challenge." she gave a sharp laugh as she made her hands link together like a jigsaw. "Yeah, tricky one"

'...There is that one girl...'

Hex's eyes widened and she shook her head, her braids shaking. She stood quickly, with her vest barely skimming her pants. She walked away to the sunroom, swinging her hips in an exaggerated way. "Good looking girl am I? Come on, out here and look at Denon with me, if you eyes aren't completely busted.... I think they might be." she whispered the last part and walked out. She opened the window wide and leaned on the edge to watch the lights, listen to the the sounds of the world going by. She waited to let him get close by. "There are millions of people within these few blocks, a billion before the horizon. Doesn't it make you feel small?"

Last edited:
Think maybe finding someone with all the right broken pieces that fit with mine might be a challenge."
"Yea, it's hard. Although, it's worth a try to see if you can find a person who shares the same experience as you. Me and Daiya share the same kind of upbringing, we both strive to forge a new life and find the happiness that we missed for all that time. It seems to be working so far..." he said with a happy smile to the girl, confident she'd be able to find someone who shared the same ideals.

Suddenly, Hex seemed to rise to her feet quite fast and begin walking to the sunroom. Her hips swayed in a way that made Cartri look naturally like any other lad, but after a few seconds, he knew it was wrong and chose to look to the floor when she spoke "Uh... yea you are. And my eyes are not busted thank you, I don't know what you're trying to say" after what she just did he had an inkling as to what she meant by that. Sighing, Cartri slowly got up and joined her in the sunroom, slowly standing beside her and curiously listening to the sounds Denon had to offer.

He was unsure of what Hex was trying to do, but the more it went on the more it tested him one way or another "Of course it does, anyone would feel small in a city like this. Especially when you're ginger, when was the last time you saw a kid with my hair color walk past you in the street?" Cartri giggled and playfully nudged her on the arm "And your blue hair? well that's even rare" the teen looked back with a smile and stayed silent for a few short moments, taking in the atmosphere before them.

"Like you said, with a billion people out there it does make you small. Doesn't that give you more chance of finding that someone who provides true happiness?"

Hex Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom