Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songsteel and Phrik for Sale!

@[member="Triam Akovin"] I need about one and a half kilos (I know, I'm a pain) Which puts my price at 45,000 out right. Only one of my characters could pay for that, and he doesn't need it. So, would there be a way of lowering the price at all? Or working with Triam to earn it? (@[member="Askrut Fey'ra"] is the character.)

Matreya

@[member="Triam Akovin"]

Kilos Wanted: 5
Total Price: 150 k
Location of Exchange: James Armor Companies headquarters on Val'hala

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darnit, I was too busy with the total lunar eclipse to notice this or the site. :(
Is there anything left? If there is, and enough of it, I'll pay well.
This is Alachei btw. :3

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Triam Akovin"]
Kilos Wanted: 5 kilos,Songsteel and 5 kilos Phrik
Total Price [25,000pk for Phrik, 30,000pk for Songsteel]: 250,000 Credits
Location of Exchange: Polis Massa

3.5 songsteel left.
4.5 phrik left.

I will get all those threads up today, so you want have to wait long for your items :)

@[member="Diana Moridena"], @[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Noah Corek"], @[member="Lord Daemos"], @[member="Cira"], @[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

Just so you're all aware, I will be throwing in a small plot element so as to further appease the Factory Gods, and more thoroughly legitimize this transaction. Just a short little thing, nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom